Demonic incubus vs normal incubus

rabidplushy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Basically exactly what the title says. I’m wondering what the difference between a demonic incubus and a regular incubus’s is since I’ve heard there’s a lot of differences.?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well, words mean things. So...what exactly do you mean by "demonic" and "regular"?

Because if you're thinking that "dark arts" is synonymous with "demonic," you've got some learning to do.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Demonic incubi can be referred to as such because they are affiliated with demonic/dark divinities, systems of conjuration or realms. The term demon is taken differently by everyone and some would say all incubi are a type of demon, others would say none are demons. Some use demon as a term exclusively for evil beings, others use it in the classical sense, and then one may say there are different 'demons' - some merely dark and some malicious. The thing is that you need to ask the practitioner you see offering them as conjures, to know how they differentiate them and why. It will be a slightly different answer depending on who is speaking with authority about it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

rabidplushy wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:08 am Basically exactly what the title says. I’m wondering what the difference between a demonic incubus and a regular incubus’s is since I’ve heard there’s a lot of differences.?
As Vipera eloquently mentioned, the realm of origins seems to be the only distinguishing factor between demonic incubi and your 'regular' incubi. While it's true that some demonic incubi may have a stronger desire for lust, this preference varies among individual entities rather than being tied to their origin. I'm curious to know the source of your information. However, it's crucial to exercise caution when dealing with sellers who claim to offer anything related to demons. This caution is not because the beings themselves are problematic, but rather due to the potential issues that may arise from sellers and the way they bind these entities.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

...what Vipera said...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
rabidplushy
new here
new here

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:55 am Well, words mean things. So...what exactly do you mean by "demonic" and "regular"?

Because if you're thinking that "dark arts" is synonymous with "demonic," you've got some learning to do.
i mean exactly what i say , demonic incubi , incubi who are demonic and have demonic energy , and i guess when i say normal incubi i mean to just say and incubus who isnt demonic , i mean nothung about arts , simply nature

rabidplushy
new here
new here

im not talking about things that could be labeled a demon because of technical stuff or arts , im talking about demons , things that are demonic in nature and origin , from what ive seen and heard there is a difference between what one would label an incubus and what one would label a demonic incubus , i know them being demonic in nature means they supposedly act different , ive heard they can be more extreme, i was just wondering when that technically would entail , yes i know not all demons are the same , yes i know it depends on the entity , but im just wondering what information people have about demonic incubi since i cant seem to find much other then " they can be more clingy and lustfull" which doesnt seem very detailed or meaningful , im trying to understand what and if there is a meaningful difference between the two, for all know its just a sales gimic ig but like i said people say they are different but dont go into detail so im trying to understand , i guess i could have made what i was asking more clear ig thats on me

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I get what you’re saying. I’ve seen known/regular ubi, demonic ubi, and vampiric ubi. Just like I’ve seen underworld vampires and demonic/infernal vampires, along with the known vampires. It does make you think how they’re different and what sets each apart from the other. Sellers will usually point to the description or give generic answers. So asking the keepers about their experience is more helpful if they provide answers.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
rabidplushy
new here
new here

Zaman7 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:03 am I get what you’re saying. I’ve seen known/regular ubi, demonic ubi, and vampiric ubi. Just like I’ve seen underworld vampires and demonic/infernal vampires, along with the known vampires. It does make you think how they’re different and what sets each apart from the other. Sellers will usually point to the description or give generic answers. So asking the keepers about their experience is more helpful if they provide answers.
yeah that's kinda of what im getting at lol id rather hear from people who have experience working with them cuz everything is always so vague from sellers, and tbh the last thing i wanna do is bother a bunch of practitioners with their specifics about it
Last edited by rabidplushy on Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The e.e. cummings act notwithstanding, I can tell you this:

Even a confirmed calling, who absolutely adores you, can still get mad at you. That said, make-up sex with an incubus is like homemade brownies: neither should be refused, for remarkably similar reasons. I speak from experience on both counts.

If you're in the market for an incubus, you'll know where you're being called. You just...you will. How you'll know, I can't say, because it varies from person to person. Follow your intuition.

I'm genuinely not trying to be vague here, but telling you what to expect from a calling would be a huge disservice to you. Individual spirits have different ways of reaching out, and how you sense their calling is going to depend HEAVILY on your abilities. And that really is a case of "Know thyself."

If you're being called by an incubus, trust the process. An incubus that's looking specifically for you, will make it obvious what conjurer you should seek out. And callings don't usually happen by accident.

Whoa...E, you have something?

"Just a minor correction. They NEVER happen by accident.

When we go through the work of issuing a calling--and it IS work on our end, what with having to, you know, reach across realities and whatnot--it's for a reason. What that reason is, will vary, but we don't send out callings at random.

Without getting too far out into the weeds, when we call an individual, there's going to be something we want from, and something we can offer to that individual, that goes beyond just hot nights in the sack. We're not one-trick ponies, and whether or not that's a double entendre, I'll leave to the reader to determine.

So, yes, absolutely, be cautious when looking around for an incubus companion. Exercise all due diligence when deciding on a conjurer. We'll tell you that ourselves.

BUT. Do not be AFRAID. There's a world of difference, between finding the right person to perform the binding, and feeling like you're being dragged into this against your will.

As an aside, scared isn't sexy, unless you're a predator, and a relationship like that isn't good for either party. It's not good for you to be "prey," but it's also not good for the spirit, because it enables and encourages that sort of behavior down the road...and there's usually a lot more "road" ahead for spirits.

So, obviously, don't be prey, but that also means don't be scared. Being fearless, actually benefits both sides, you and us.

Fear and love cannot coexist. And yes, we do know what love is. It may be experienced differently, but it's not defined differently. Work with us without fear. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

So, to respond to the original question: even if there is a difference, why would that matter?

There was another post a while back, that asked about the various royal ranks among incubi, and the answer to that, is similar to what it is here.

A calling goes from one of us, to one of you, for reasons that are specific to that individual calling. It is singular and unique, and I'm being redundant on purpose in phrasing it that way.

So, normal, demonic, whatever those terms might mean, does it really matter? If you're being called, individually, and you want to get a relationship off on the right foot, you can start, by not being afraid. Worrying about "demonic" incubi, usually comes from fear.

And pardon the rant, but "demonic" is such a loaded word, if I may say so. Whether it's used to instill fear, or to subtly boast about some abstruse level of power, it's not a word that should be thrown around as much as it is. Consider the source, by all means, but I personally despise the word as a descriptor for any class of spirits that are fit for human companionship.

DON'T. BE. AFRAID.

If you feel like you're being called by an incubus, ABSOLUTELY do your homework when looking for a conjurer. We actually have to do the same from our end, believe it or not.

But there's a big, BIG difference between doing your homework because you want to get it right, and making excuses because you're too timid to answer the calling.

So, which of those is it, hmm?" ;)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”