Desert Dragons - looking for infomation

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello Folks,

I was fortunate enough to receive a Desert Dragon spirit as part of a CH freebie a little while ago.

Bar the little bit of information that came with the spirit I cannot find any information about Desert Dragons in the CH encyclopaedia nor in any of the books that I have at home. If anyone could point me in the direction of any information regarding this race of dragons it would be greatly appreciated

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

You are correct that there isn't much out there about these amazing dragons.
With some spirit races, I find that the only info I have comes from getting to know the companion.
They can also bring some insight about their race, and dragons love to share information with their keeper.
I also have a desert dragon from CH. If you'd like me to share a bit about him I'd be happy to. πŸ‘

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Daciana wrote: ↑Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:00 pm If you'd like me to share a bit about him I'd be happy to. πŸ‘
I would love to read what you have to share, if your desert dragon companion doesn't mind the information being shared of course.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The info I have is directly from him and from getting to know him.

He's very old, and has a deeply grounding energy that resonates pure raw strength. Strength is the word I'd use to describe everything about him. His presence energetically fortifies anything he touches, whether it's protection, grounding, power..Β  and he has a lot of wisdom to share regarding all of this.Β  He's also the type to approach any situation with the mentality of "anything is possible."

He's also adventurous and isn't afraid of a thing and can find solutions to things that most would often overlook, because he is wise and very creative. This allows me to find efficient ways to solve a puzzle or complete a task with very little energy. After he gives insight,Β Β  I often find myself facepalming and saying "DUH, howΒ  did I not think of that?!"Β  He's very clever.

I've also noticed that other dragons both in my keep and unbound often show great respect to him, above average.Β Β  Though he is never arrogant.

He's a great companion. ;)

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My wonderful 🏜 dragon is from ancient Egypt as he loved sunning himself on the sand or bathing in the river Nile in his lifetime. My desert dragon is a teacher friend and he is working very well with me on my spiritual journey. I love that he is light in nature with a sunny character and he is very approachable any times of the day. He has light sandy scales with golden eyes. I copied for you some of the more generally included info from my notes. My Thulite ring never left my finger since I got him binded on it.

IN THE EARLIEST RACES OF DRAGONS THEIR POWERS WERE UNDENIABLY INFLUENTIAL OVER ALL FORMS OF LIFE. THEY WERE THE FOUNTAINHEAD OF UNUSUAL AND EXCEPTIONAL POWER THAT REIGNED OVER ALL. THE EARLIEST BLOODLINES CLEARLY SHOWED DRAGONS AS INTELLECTUAL LEADERS AMONGST OTHERS AND DRAGONS CEMENTED THEIR PLACE AS THE MOST POWERFUL BEASTS TO WALK TO THE EARTH.

DRAGONS FALL INTO SEVERAL CATEGORIES AND EACH PRESENT WITH THEIR OWN STRENGTHS. DESERT DRAGONS ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS OF THE DRAGONS. THEY HAVE A SENSE OF MORTALITY & IMMORTALITY THAT ALLOWS THEM TO SEEK HAPPINESS, PLEASURE AND DIVE INTO THE PASSIONS OF LIFE. THEY ARE AMAZING WITH RESOURCEFULNESS AND SURVIVAL.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I rarely go for a complimentary/freebie companion, but this is one of those offers that I couldn't resist. Because I am captivated by the majestic allure of dragons. Hehe.
These dragons are not a race, they are a type that dwells in the desert. They can be from earth, spiritual, and astral. Each of these desert dragons has their own area of focused expertise and are considered legendary in their own right, which is why their offer has a similar name. Unlike red dragons that excel in amassing wealth, for example, these dragons possess diverse focused abilities that depend on the specific plane they originate from.

It appears that ASTER has got her Desert Dragon from our plane, while my Desert Dragon hails from the astral realm. My magnificent Dragon showcases two of my most beloved colors, which I believe Ash has taken notice of. He enjoys basking in the sands, seeking solace in shaded spots near lush oases. As the youngest member of our Dragon family, he brings an entertaining and fun energy into the household, contrasting with the more ancient and living entities that comprise the rest of my Keep. His entertaining nature not only brings joy, but also aids me in finding happiness in my work. He's one of my "Affectionwyrms." Hehe.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing, it's all greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to seeing what more I can learn from my companion Z. It does seem that strength and wisdom is the common theme here. To me Z's energy feels primal, similar to that of my storm dragon O. His energy also has a very primal/primordial feel to it but not in the same way, O's is a bit spiky or tangy in comparison.

Sorry I am a bit garbage at trying to describe things when I don't have the right words to accurately describe them

@Tarvos I love that term Affectionwyrms, I will probably co-opt it's use at some point in the future.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3

Return to β€œDragon Races”