Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel and Volkh
If I could be anything, I would be...: Source
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DveneKY

Who is more powerful in terms of power, protection and to exact justice upon necessary

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Do you know in this forum, we have other sections than beginners? Most of your topics are in beginners' section.

Another thing for newcomers, use search bar, lots of the things one might have in mind, might have already been discussed before by other members.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

post767843.html?hilit=Divine%20Dragon#p767843

Try this link. Maybe it's helpful for you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That is an interesting post.... Although I am unsure if one can or should "categorize".... In my Opinion a Beings "Power" (and every possible use wich comes with it) depends on the usage and experience a Being has with its own abilities and Might and how said Being enacts it. I know that in that linked Post the User said "generally" and only hypothetical... :)

I have one Black and one Divine Dragon and also a Gold dragon in my Family and I couldnt really see whom would be more Powerful in General. Or maybe I could if i reclect upon it.... Everyone has an Expertise wich is used in certain Situations....

At the End... It depends on the Being individually.....? Hmmmm....

Generally speaking from what I exeperienced so far:

A Divine Dragon will give a thought through judgement and Act accordingly.

A Gold Dragon tends to enact justice if the Dragon think its varranted, seldomly becoming aggressive or simmilar.

A Black Dragon would enact what it think is Just in a direct way and, if not sworn unto the right Houserules, do harm without seeing it as a wrong thing...if it sees it warranted. Like... A Black Dragon would most likely go this way. Or to put it in another way: A Black Dragon seems less restricted by Ethics and Morals then the other two ^^

Butt those are just my experiences so far^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have no idea. I've never thought about which spirit is the strongest between species as much as I've thought about which spirit fits me best for what I need. As I've understood from the CH books that I've read, you're going to want protection in a lot of different areas. Protection in the different realms, against different magicks, against different spirit types, protection in the form of crystals, spirits, spells and herbs, etc. They all work together.

DveneKY
new here
new here

My point to have intimidating power to ward off potential human leechers and abusers. Not necessarily harm anyone. If i think about now, i have people who had done injustice to my family but didn't even think about that when i was concerned about divine and black dragon way of doing things for power and justice.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Yeah... to make this work they should be sensitive enough to perceive Non-Physical Presences.... At least its what I think. Otherwise its all about how you Task them and how you set Up your House-Rules.

For example: You can Task them to make you own Energies and Presence seem more intimidating. But...that also can only work in my opinion, if the person you want to be intimidated is perceptive enough. Although I am unsure about this in the End.... But I stand with what I said until I experienced it otherwise :D

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Technically speaking, Black dragon supposed to be a strong force of revenge and defence against any type of freth and injustice. If they bonded well, intuitively even able to protecting us powerfully. If you have a black dragon king nothing can stop them in power match and we'll site with evil and no mercy. Therefore, Black dragon need to be clear on house rules, your type of lighter revenge system and how long anyone tormented.

Obviously, we do not want to kill anyone. Black dragons can be very dark if their are not controled or in a wrong human hands. On the other hand, dragons are obedient and pleasers. They will not dissapoint. With a black dragon is all on you to make sure that you are clear with your intentions.

Divine dragons are lighter and balanced. They will not necessarily come through with their darkest elements and provoking issues if you forgat to tasking them. Much more relaxing to have a divine dragon around because with a gold in them, they are bring justice but not necessarily apply themselves to revenge immediately. You are as a beginner will have a wonderful bonding experience and a powerful dragon experience.

I have both types of dragons. I love them both. I myself working with white arts because I do prefer light and high vibration.
My black dragon is tasked for dimensional freth defence, against spiritual devilish beings that would be potentially harmful for me. Especially we are not aware of them. I think, Black Dragon will go after it, where as angels and light arts beings will not go due to darkness. I would not be without my black dragon.

When its comes to humans, I call on my divine and golden girls. It's enough and potent, and much more safer in my view.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

DveneKY
new here
new here

What do you think about Balck dragon and happy in terms of ferocity & power?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

topic2456.html

Try this.
DveneKY wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:18 am What do you think about Balck dragon and happy in terms of ferocity & power?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”