DJINN

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I had a dream about a Djinn last night that was trying to help me. I wish I would have wrote it down when I woke up because now after waking up and going back to sleep several times I can't remember everything.
I dont have any Djinn in my keep. Not sure why really. The same goes for faires (although one managed to sneak her way in even though my account notes says no Djinn, fae, or brownies)
I think maybe I don't have any because I just don't know much about them and what I have heard or read they didn't sound so nice. Although that is kind of a silly reason I suppose considering all the other entities I've worked or surround myself with that most people and books would also say are dangerous and to stay away from.
Djinn, fae, brownies ect seem to have a lot of rules too, at least from my veryyyy limited knowledge of them. Where as other beings it seems pretty simple..
Be respectful - ✔️
Be honest- ✔️
That's easy enough as I do that anyways.

I noticed a prepound Djinn on my wish list about 2 weeks ago. I don't remember ever putting him there. I dont look at djinn listings and have always scrolled past both them an fairies. In fact I've only recently been back to looking at the store and making purchases. I took time away while dealing with a bunch of personal issues. So I wonder.. Could this djnn who somehow got on my wishlist be the Djinn from my dream?
Where can I learn more about Djinn and fairies other than here that isn't a bunch of fear mongering.
Are there certain Djinn that are better for beginners?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Basic middle eastern Djinn lore from what I studied says Djinn can be very good or bad. Certain types like ghouls and ifrit are more dangerous when unbound but still, as a sibling race to humans ( According to muslim legend at least) they can be individual too, so good ghouls and ifrits can exist. Ive seen a djinn exorsism before on a video and what surprised me is that really, they only had to talk to the djinn pretty calmly. Unlike if a christian or catholic priest was doing it with all the commanding and ordering, a djinn was just .. talked to calmly. Like " Hey, you know allah won't like you doing this right? Hes not about this, and you're better than this. " Paraphrasing but that's the basic vibe that was given. And it worked.

So Djinn can be troublemakers as much as any human can be, but also just as reasonable when given a chance. I've also seen some bad djinn on videos but, also not sure if they were actually bad or just defending territory/just having a laugh like when people do scary pranks.

I haven't worked with any djinn personally, yet, But Ive always wanted to visit the middle east and actually visit some of those old ruins and abandoned places that have djinn haunting them, just for a chance to learn their reasons and see them in action in their natural habitat.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

If the prebound is still in the shop- it's meant for you. I don't know if it is the same one from your dream but I would ask the prebound Djinn.

Marid Djinns are probably the easiest to work with. Shaitan, Ifrit, and Ghul Djinns typically on the darker side- and you have to be careful how you word wishes from those types. They tend to care about the results and not how they got them. So you have to make a point of saying "harm done to none" or the like while making your wish. Marids or other lighter Djinns you don't have to worry about.

I have a couple of lighter Djinns, and I don't have any issues with them. They LOVE granting wishes, but they also like hanging out too.

One of mine is a Marid Diatma Djinn. She's very calm and soothing. Her race is a good one for a beginner.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I would do a custom conjure and state it in the order to do it in a lightest and list problematic ways. I personally would have never get a Djinn. But then she came to me in my white arts profile, a sweet and light cleopatra Djinn. She is very light and perfect in every ways. Get your first Djinn from Magnolia, if I may suggest this. 🤔 I also have a gold Djinn who is responsible for my 3rd eyes development. She is in that type of order with spells as well. So her task is pretty much cut out and I don’t have to do much but as her to sharpen my vision. She is too, wonderful custom conjure. I do have one more Djinn, from MMT. She is a custom as well, an Elder Neb Djinn. She is fantastic in every way possible and very powerful. I probably don’t even push her to perform all her niche because I am not into so much magic. But I do ask her for almost every day kind of ordinary things to have my daily life smooth sailing without obstacles. Neb Djinn from Lisa, is very light in nature too. Also, one of the most powerful Djinn. I am personally very happy with my 3 Djinns. They are easy to be companions as well as hard working performers in the midst of your needs and desires, plus excellent protectors too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

OH! I didn't realize that you asked a question about Fae as well. Sorry about that.

Fae tend to get a bad rap in folklore. Between Seelie and Unseelie Courts (those are the ones that have rules that you need to abide by), the Sidhe, Kelpies, Will O' the Wisps, etc, it's no wonder people get freaked out by them.

Most of the Fae on CH seem to be easy to take care of- no elaborate rules of etiquette. TBH the only Fae I have from CH are Elemental Fae. And Leprechauns- but I refuse to derail this with a discussion on whether or not they are Fae.

I do have a bunch of Fae from other conjurers and as a whole they are light, playful, easy to take care of. As a whole they love nature and animals.

As with everything there are darker Fae out there, but those are offered by conjurers that tend to have darker beings.

Hope that helps. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

stormdancer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:17 pm If the prebound is still in the shop- it's meant for you. I don't know if it is the same one from your dream but I would ask the prebound Djinn.

Marid Djinns are probably the easiest to work with. Shaitan, Ifrit, and Ghul Djinns typically on the darker side- and you have to be careful how you word wishes from those types. They tend to care about the results and not how they got them. So you have to make a point of saying "harm done to none" or the like while making your wish. Marids or other lighter Djinns you don't have to worry about.

I have a couple of lighter Djinns, and I don't have any issues with them. They LOVE granting wishes, but they also like hanging out too.

One of mine is a Marid Diatma Djinn. She's very calm and soothing. Her race is a good one for a beginner.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/abra-dji ... lenen.html

Tried to respond earlier but got distracted.. Hes still there on my wish list lol... I only read the description earlier when I meant to respond... And now I feel even more like it's a sign because of the protective guardian part... hmmm... Unfortunately now I have no money but if it's meant to be he will be there when I do have money.. Can you have Djinn and not ask for wishes? I guess I dont really have any wishes other than good health and happiness of myself and others. Dont get me wrong there are a million and one other things I could wish for and sure could use but I also feel as though in some way these struggles are meant to be and as hard as life is, it is all for a reason. A reason we may not understand but a reason none the less.. Sooo is it wrong to make wishes?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You know for as many djinn who are in my family I still have no clue how exactly to make proper wishes so we mainly just work on manifesting instead. I don't think making wishes is bad or a cheat per se, but I just find focusing on manifesting easier and is more inclusive on my part instead of being reliant on just them, I like being involved but I see nothing wrong with making wishes. I generally lay out what I'm looking to work on and invite them to join me as they feel like they can help or want to contribute. I've also invited them to fill in any gaps in my life that I might not see needing some manifesting as long as it doesn't hurt others or any property (this is only a rule for the darker members.) So far this has worked out well for us all, allowing them to participate as much or as little as they want too, most of them really like being involved in everything.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all for your advice and input. I'm definitely going to take some time to learn more about them and it also might be a good idea to do as Aster suggested and talk to magnolia about a custom conjure although I really believe after reading the listing that is the djinn from my dream

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, he sounds awesome and it's white art. Keep an eye out for discount codes. I hope you'll get him. He sounds wonderful. Almost all levels he does resonate with my own Cleopatra Djinn. Maybe it's a Madrid type. All of my Djinn are very light in nature. I am glad you put the link in here. I was wondering what could be my Djinn and all I heard before there was no white art Djinn.
Amarantha wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:52 am
stormdancer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:17 pm If the prebound is still in the shop- it's meant for you. I don't know if it is the same one from your dream but I would ask the prebound Djinn.

Tried to respond earlier but got distracted.. Hes still there on my wish list lol... I only read the description earlier when I meant to respond... And now I feel even more like it's a sign because of the protective guardian part... hmmm... Unfortunately now I have no money but if it's meant to be he will be there when I do have money.. Can you have Djinn and not ask for wishes? I guess I dont really have any wishes other than good health and happiness of myself and others. Dont get me wrong there are a million and one other things I could wish for and sure could use but I also feel as though in some way these struggles are meant to be and as hard as life is, it is all for a reason. A reason we may not understand but a reason none the less.. Sooo is it wrong to make wishes?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:52 am ...

Wishes can be as simple as "I wish for you to hang out with me", wishing for a parking spot, or even help finding a lost item. Djinn LOVE granting wishes- it's tasking and bonding for them. Granted mine would love it if I did it more. I already made the big ones, but they want some quick small wishes to work on while the big ones are simmering.

While I agree with you that hardship and struggle can be there for a reason, we can make things unnecessarily difficult for ourselves- we're human, we tend to be masochists. Wishes can help us get back on track or get through the rough patch without breaking or being financially ruined. Think of having a really crappy week and wishing for your boss not to be their usual jerk self and dump a pile of work on you at 3pm on a Friday and want it done by Monday morning- first thing. Or wishing for just enough money to get gas and milk for the week.

In case you haven't noticed my answer to your question is No. ;) It's not wrong to make wishes. Especially when it's for a friend to call you with their new number because you forgot it/deleted it/never got it in the first place.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”