DMT????

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:50 pm I once read somewhere that "ayahuasca" translates to "a little bit of death". I believe it was in a book titled "The White Shaman"
This wouldn’t surprise me as many medical professionals believe that at time of death DMT is released in the pineal gland.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

GaelicDream wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:15 am This wouldn’t surprise me as many medical professionals believe that at time of death DMT is released in the pineal gland.
This is very interesting, so I googled it - out of interest.

Unfortunately it seems that scientific research so far has only been able to support speculation or suspicion that DMT might be produced in the body and, if so, it could be released at death. It hasn't yet been proved that the body produces dmt or something like it...but on the bright side it hasn't been disproved either.

See http://thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and ... ins-we-die

and

"Near-death experience

A 2018 study found significant relationships between a DMT experience and a near-death experience.[39] A 2019 large-scale study pointed that ketamine, Salvia divinorum, and DMT (and other classical psychedelic substances) may be linked to near-death experiences due to the semantic similarity of reports associated with the use of psychoactive compounds and NDE narratives, but the study concluded that with the current data it is neither possible to corroborate nor refute the hypothesis that the release of an endogenous ketamine-like neuroprotective agent underlies NDE phenomenology."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Loviatar
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Just bring a green apple with you.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:02 am The only thing I know about this stuff is it is reportedly an extremely potent hallucinogen. I have never tried any of the illegal drugs, even though I was offered on several occasions in school and a few times since. My excuse to say no to them was, "Why? I am crazy enough without it".
I have no desire to use a foreign substance to alter my perception, but would like
to know what others have to say about their experiences.
I have seen and read a few things on the net about DMT experiences being oddly similar from one person to another such as them meeting the same "people" and learning similar "lessons". And that seems very odd to me that it would be a communal experience.
Also, in no way am I trying to encourage anyone to try this stuff, as I consider it unsafe. But if you have tried it, please feel free to use this thread to chronicle and compare your experiences.
The thing with introducing entheogens into your system is that it's pretty much an uncontrollable experience unlike "natural" induced techniques like meditation which can be stopped. Also negative entities can much easier exert an influence in such an unprotected and unguided path. The Shaman from Belo Horizonte told me that these kind of things can be very dangerous, especially when western people come up, who did a weekend grand master shaman training in L.A. thinking they really are grand masters after a weekend of "training" to be a Shaman and even do drugs recreationally. He told me it's like giving a formula 1 car to an 6 year old, no driving experience=high risk of damaging something. He then showed me his hand, "see five fingers", meaning 1st finger= proper preperation (including the one who will have the experience); 2nd finger=guidance (Shaman and in best case scenario spirit guide as well); 3nd finger=great Mother, 4th finger= protected/cleared/sanctified space; 5th finger=processing the experience like a valued/honoured nourishment like weeks of no food in the jungle. He also talked about the finger divisions, but I was not listening properly which nowadays could earn me a Baka slap (oh well). I thing it's great you said no to these offerings from people.

:@
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Would this help to open back up, what the stroke closed? I really miss communicating with my spirit family.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”