You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

The only thing I know about this stuff is it is reportedly an extremely potent hallucinogen. I have never tried any of the illegal drugs, even though I was offered on several occasions in school and a few times since. My excuse to say no to them was, "Why? I am crazy enough without it".

I have no desire to use a foreign substance to alter my perception, but would like
to know what others have to say about their experiences.

I have seen and read a few things on the net about DMT experiences being oddly similar from one person to another such as them meeting the same "people" and learning similar "lessons". And that seems very odd to me that it would be a communal experience.

Also, in no way am I trying to encourage anyone to try this stuff, as I consider it unsafe. But if you have tried it, please feel free to use this thread to chronicle and compare your experiences.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am known for my nativity with certain things and abbreviations and this is one area. I do not know much about the drug underworld 🤔.

Would you please tell me what the DTM stand for???

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

DMT stands for N-Dimethyltryptamine, and it’s actually, depending on the place you get it and how you ingest it quite safe.

It’s found naturally in plants and animals. And some actually believe it is in our pineal gland and released at the time of death. Some accounts of Near death experiences are used as models for the experience we have on DMT.

I will say both my partner have done DMT. We aren’t drug users and we did this for spiritual enlightenment. Most who use DMT do not do it like other drugs. It’s not something you do often at all. You must prepare your whole body for it, especially if you choose to go the route of getting it through ayahuasca.

We did this route and actually had to go down to Central America and have a local shaman administer this. It took us half a year to prepare and as long as you are a healthy individual it is quite safe. It has been used for hundreds of years by many ancient tribes in these areas.

If anyone chooses to do DMT I would suggest preparing for it, as it isn’t a drug so much as a trip or a spiritual journey.

Both of our experiences differed a bit but we both came away with 2 similar experiences. I won’t go into much as it is a very personal journey and most who do it, if spiritual take away something very personal to them.

I will say even though I grew up experiencing the supernatural I moved away from it as I got older and pretended none of it existed. It was easier for me. I became atheist and was for many years until I did DMT. After that I opened back up spiritually, that is how powerful it was for me.

I had a guide, as did my partner and we both saw our surroundings broken down as energy and felt such universal love. Those were the two similarities we both had. Those to this day are the things I without believe in. We are all energy and love is universal.

I also came away understanding that DMT isn’t like other drugs. It’s quite natural, but of course I wouldn’t suggest anyone do anything they aren’t comfortable with.

It’s also not habit forming like many drugs. Me nor my partner have done DMT again after the first time, but we both found we didn’t need to. For us, that one time was more than enough to show us the answers we sought.

I hope I have answered some of your questions. And please feel free to ask me any more if you feel the need. :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's easy enough to say that various substances are 'unsafe', but it's truer that we are kept from experimenting with natural substances or compounds of such because of societal obligation. If you want to try something, you should be aware of every aspect of its impact and even if need be, inquire of medical professionals to see your stance when placed against the subject. But don't be controlled by society's structure in what you ingest or why.

And - no, absolutely not, you should not rely upon them for spiritual experience. If you're doing that, you're not doing it right.

So, knowledge is power, when it comes to this kind of subject matter.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you. We'll, I never heard of it so good info so far from everyone on this topic. Well, there is always something new to learn about until we die, doesn't it. Thanks @Vipera aspis atra for your input to this and warning too.
GaelicDream wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:00 am DMT stands for N-Dimethyltryptamine, and it’s actually, depending on the place you get it and how you ingest it quite safe.

It’s found naturally in plants and animals. And some actually believe it is in our pineal gland and released at the time of death. Some accounts of Near death experiences are used as models for the experience we have on DMT.

I will say both my partner have done DMT. We aren’t drug users and we did this for spiritual enlightenment. Most who use DMT do not do it like other drugs. It’s not something you do often at all. You must prepare your whole body for it, especially if you choose to go the route of getting it through ayahuasca.

We did this route and actually had to go down to Central America and have a local shaman administer this. It took us half a year to prepare and as long as you are a healthy individual it is quite safe. It has been used for hundreds of years by many ancient tribes in these areas.

If anyone chooses to do DMT I would suggest preparing for it, as it isn’t a drug so much as a trip or a spiritual journey.

Both of our experiences differed a bit but we both came away with 2 similar experiences. I won’t go into much as it is a very personal journey and most who do it, if spiritual take away something very personal to them.

I will say even though I grew up experiencing the supernatural I moved away from it as I got older and pretended none of it existed. It was easier for me. I became atheist and was for many years until I did DMT. After that I opened back up spiritually, that is how powerful it was for me.

I had a guide, as did my partner and we both saw our surroundings broken down as energy and felt such universal love. Those were the two similarities we both had. Those to this day are the things I without believe in. We are all energy and love is universal.

I also came away understanding that DMT isn’t like other drugs. It’s quite natural, but of course I wouldn’t suggest anyone do anything they aren’t comfortable with.

It’s also not habit forming like many drugs. Me nor my partner have done DMT again after the first time, but we both found we didn’t need to. For us, that one time was more than enough to show us the answers we sought.

I hope I have answered some of your questions. And please feel free to ask me any more if you feel the need. :)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sorry. I may have had it once in 1972 - some South African marijuana alleged to be laced with dmt. If so, it wasn't a high dose. I didn't have a full on psychedelic experience, but I wasn't expecting one either.

George Harrison's All Things Must Pass album was on the record player. The other hippie freaks smoking it with me had left the room and gone to the front door for some reason. I was left on my own as the It's Johny's Birthday track came on. I felt weirdly tripped out and a little freaked by the track's zany weirdness but that was all. Could just have been the grass.

I know that some people who rely on psychedelics for their cosmic spiritual experiences swear by DMT. There's one book that calls it The God Molecule. Speaking as someone who had a life changing, full-on entheogenic experience from LSD in 1971, I can't decry that - but I think Vipera's cautionary note is very worth taking into account.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have never tried DMT, but because I am interested in consciousness and the brain I read the book "DMT The spirit molecule", a great book!

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I do DMT once every three years at the end of said year. I know someone else who does it every year on their birthday. I think how often one ingests it and how it works for them will always be reliant on what you expect to get out of it, but for me, it's simply a tool to grow closer to myself and the universe I live in. As for the spiritual gain, I can only say that if you're doing anything with the intent of somehow "unlocking" some hidden ability, you're going to be severely disappointed in the results and you may even set yourself up for a bad trip. Do your research, and like Vipera mentioned, ensure that it's safe for you to do and that you're comfortable with the act thereof, but don't limit yourself through expectations. Going in with an open mind will give you the best experience.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I once read somewhere that "ayahuasca" translates to "a little bit of death". I believe it was in a book titled "The White Shaman"

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Lewk wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:25 pm Sorry. I may have had it once in 1972 - some South African marijuana alleged to be laced with dmt. If so, it wasn't a high dose. I didn't have a full on psychedelic experience, but I wasn't expecting one either.

George Harrison's All Things Must Pass album was on the record player. The other hippie freaks smoking it with me had left the room and gone to the front door for some reason. I was left on my own as the It's Johny's Birthday track came on. I felt weirdly tripped out and a little freaked by the track's zany weirdness but that was all. Could just have been the grass.

I know that some people who rely on psychedelics for their cosmic spiritual experiences swear by DMT. There's one book that calls it The God Molecule. Speaking as someone who had a life changing, full-on entheogenic experience from LSD in 1971, I can't decry that - but I think Vipera's cautionary note is very worth taking into account.
I also agree with @Vipera aspis atra when it comes to spiritual experiences with DMT. Now yes, I did use it for this but I was in a very different place and DMT is not going to show you what you want. It will show you a break down of energy and might confirm an existence of such if you are say like I was an atheist, which DMT got me back on the spiritual path. However that being said, I would never use it now for such purposes as it truly isn’t needed.

I don’t mean to caution anyone against it who want to try it, I just mean it really isn’t necessary. Especially if you aren’t mentally fully stable as it can mess with you if doing without a guide and if you have a lot of mental trauma. Hence why I say it truly isn’t for spiritual growth as I see it.

I have found I get many similar feelings from working on my chakras and meditating. I think this is a better way to go if someone it curious to try DMT I’d advice this path first.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”