Does earthing interfere with spirit communication?

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Does sleeping earthed, or using earthing mats interfere with spirit/living entity contact or communication?

I just recently started sleeping earthed, and noticed a decrease in activity from my spirit companions. It’s possible it’s a coincidence and caused by something else, but I thought I’d ask just in case.

I’ve also read from Robert Bruce’s accounts that sleeping earthed is a great deterrent to unbounds. When it comes to our spirit companions, I feel like they run by different rules somehow though. What are your thoughts and experiences on this?
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:33 pm Does sleeping earthed, or using earthing mats interfere with spirit/living entity contact or communication?

I just recently started sleeping earthed, and noticed a decrease in activity from my spirit companions. It’s possible it’s a coincidence and caused by something else, but I thought I’d ask just in case.

I’ve also read from Robert Bruce’s accounts that sleeping earthed is a great deterrent to unbounds. When it comes to our spirit companions, I feel like they run by different rules somehow though. What are your thoughts and experiences on this?
I think it might have more to do with your own uncertainty over it, and/or the difference in energy or feel that you now have. Bound spirit companions have inherent right of access, unless you've told them not to bother you as much.

Perhaps it would help to reconfirm to them that you're happy for them to manifest and interact with you and you don't want that to decrease.

I don't use 'electrical' earthing items, so I can't talk from experience. I suspect it might not make a difference for me, even if I did. On the other hand, when I change things in my home, moving spirit communes or even moving household items, I find it goes better if I do it involving them. The energies can feel weird otherwise. When I involve them, the flow between me and my spirit family is far more harmonious.

What's going on with you could well be a factor in some way.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Depends on the person. there is a lot of factors. im used to calling it grounding. but your grounding yourself to earth/gaia/the planet. which in theory is suppose to keep you more in your body. sit into your body more. but it also heals, discharges energy, etc..... grounding is very important to me personally because i like to float outside my body. i need grounding to come back in which is why unbounds are less liekly to come in because ur in your body more where if ur floating your more open to getting them. this is just my experiences. But when I want to interact with beings or if i want to "travel" first thing i do is i tell myself i am going to connect my lower chakra to the earth to ground me and keep me here while i go explore. if that makes since? I do not think your bound spirits it affects them its more of affecting you. some spirits i can see being easier to connect if u get out of your body more. than staying grounded staying inside your body as we should. no idea if i was any help at all.

but i have had people tell me wow you have so much energy going on you really should go discharge. and im like i like to feel this energy though? but all my life i been told no go take your shoes off and take a walk in the grass.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Someone once told me that grounding your energy can help with communicating with the Other Side.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:33 pm Does sleeping earthed, or using earthing mats interfere with spirit/living entity contact or communication?

I firmly believe that the companions' manifestations are not related to this issue. It would be beneficial for you to take some time to investigate and pinpoint the underlying cause. Grounding and the use of earthing mats are commonly associated with alternative medicine rather than being directly connected to our personal connections. Personally, I do not practice grounding or meditation, and I also don't believe it negatively affects my personal relationships.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Szyvágr wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:33 pm Someone once told me that grounding your energy can help with communicating with the Other Side.
i agree... why i ground myself before i try to communicate outside of my house. maybe i should do it even during.

@Tarvos is different. which is fine we all do it differently. i wish i didnt have to do certain things but i have a feeling they make me do it because it was part of the plan. discipline myself.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Thanks for adding your insights, I investigated this, and it was definitely a me thing like everyone suggested. Since my original post, my companions have brazenly demonstrated that no amount of earthing will deter them from interacting with me if I’m seeking to interact with them, lol. My spirit keeping journey has grown to the point where they’re happy to manifest and catch my attention even if I’m not thinking about them now.
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”