Dragon Question

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

NitNatNewt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:40 pm All of those quotes sound like horse sh*t to me.
I recommend tossing it and grounding.
Then figuring out your feelings without a bias in the way.
Your instinct will be more useful to you than any random book.
I second this. Listen to your instinct. It’ll always be more helpful than any book with “supposed experts” I mean anyone can get a book published. I have a book published lol.

I have 3 dragons and they’re wonderful. And any dragon that’s with you wouldn’t hurt you. None of your spirits would, especially not if they’re from CH. They come into your life because they want to be with you. Trust that and trust your self more, and if I were you I’d throw that book in the rubbish bin.
ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Dragons”