Dragons Love...

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Dragons love their coins to be polished and shiny!! I have an agreement with one of the dragons; in exchange for help with something, I give a certain number of coins as an offering/appreciation. Well, a while back ago, I was having a conversation with the dragon. I told them that I was starting to run out of coins (plus I'm not really feeling up for going out to exchange paper for coins and dealing with people); the response I got - "It's okay, you can shine up my coins then, they're looking a little dull."
-_-
:'D

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hahaha… this a very sweet. Dragons are wonderful beings to work with. I have 20 dragons. I have separate tinkering boxes, full of gems and few coins inside of them too. Love the simplicity to satisfy them and showing our gratitude to them in simple ways I love best. They’re loyal and magical companions. Love your experience with yours.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

ASTER wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:49 am Hahaha… this a very sweet. Dragons are wonderful beings to work with. I have 20 dragons. I have separate tinkering boxes, full of gems and few coins inside of them too. Love the simplicity to satisfy them and showing our gratitude to them in simple ways I love best. They’re loyal and magical companions. Love your experience with yours.
Yes, Dragons are very sweet and wonderful companions. When I got my first couple of dragons, I didn't think to separate their treasures and coins, that was a hot mess! They just love their shiny things, the shiner the better. As I was typing this post I was having another conversation with Dragon and I wasn't sure how to put it in the initial post, so I made a separate comment - lol. None-the-less this is how our talk went:

Dragon (watching me type): Tell them how I have the biggest coin collection out of all the dragons here
Me (responds in my head): I’m not going to do that
Dragon: Please
Me (responds in my head): No
Dragon: Why not?
Me (looks up from typing and says out loud): Because this is not “my horse is bigger than your horse”
Dragon: But I don’t have a horse, I have coins
Me: ...
**Someone peeks in my room to ask if I was talking to them; I forgot I wasn’t home alone**

Dragon wasn't trying to be funny or make me laugh, Dragon was 1000000% serious about this entire conversation. The comical relief we get from them sometimes is pure gold!
:'D

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba

Return to “Today I found out...”