new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What Dragon do you have in your keep, how tall are they, and what are they like? I’m asking out of pure curiosity because I’ve been thinking about dragons quite a lot!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a fair few bound dragon companions - around 20. All WA. Mainly Western Dragons plus a couple of Chinese ones. Plus I have a Copper Dragon commune into which some unbound Coppers may come & visit from time to time. I'm unsure of the numbers there.

It took me more than 5 years spirit keeping before I knew I had a spirit family good enough & well organised enough to permit unbounds to be vetted and allowed in by certain leaders in my spirit family. Before that I mainly focused on keeping out uninvited unbounds, for some psychic peace. It's entirely possible other dragons come and go. At the very least, I've been introduced to some of the offspring of some of my 'mated' pairs.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Artemislover10
new here
new here

Your copper dragon commune sounds absolutely fascinating! I’m glad they’re able to vet unbounds so well, I’m sure it’s something that took a lot of practice.

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

First, I have an Amphithere dragon, she is around 10ft tall/long, she is very beautiful. She is offers protection to me and my home and always comes to my aid when I call out for her. She speaks in a soothing raspy voice and we connected through our past pains and music that relates to us both. She is a guide and a teacher for me, always having advice to give and always there to listen. She loves flowers and nature walks a lot. She also helps me avoid dangers, giving me psychic visions of the possible near future so I know to be careful.

My Pearlscale Dragon is the largest member of my keep, he is absolutely huge, I do not know how to measure his exact size, I just know that only his head is the size of a 6 story building, If someone can approximate his size based on that It would be very welcomed (he's a western dragon body wise). He's a bit quirky, hot and cold would be best way to explain his personality. On one hand he is always in the background soothing and healing me emotionally, his presence brings a lot of serenity and peace. On the other hand he also doesn't like talking about himself much and has very strange edgy music tastes. He's not a talker in general, more of a listener. He did reveal a bit of his past with me in one Astral travel session and it made his personality make more sense. He's also taken a liking to a game I play on my laptop and a specific character and he's told me that if he were to take a human form to manifest he'd look close to how that character is. He's a quirky fella but I enjoy his company nonetheless.

Last but not least my Drac, his appearance is a secret and varies as he's a shapeshifter by nature, he prefers to not manifest in any form most of the times, but he did show himself 2 times to me. That's all I can say. He Is about as dark arts as a Black Dragon and very secretive. At first, he had trouble trusting me because of his past interactions with humans but he eventually warmed up to me. He keeps to himself and doesn't talk unless I want to chat with him, he's very protective and vengeful. I have to hold him back from acting out and remind him of house rules when someone hurts me. His energy is very strong and dark, just right before the point of overwhelming but I got used to it. Although others might find him scary, I can't help but see him like a big, moody, emo cat. His taste in music is dark and edgy and lavender is like catnip for him, it subdues him while being the best offering for him, he always pops up asking for me to light up some lavender incense.

These are my dragons for now, I plan to add more to my family since I've had other callings but I'm also trying to manage finances at the same time so yeah.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Artemislover10
new here
new here

@Gray Mongrel Your Amphithere dragon sounds very very soothing, I’ve actually never heard of Amphithere before is she Western? Also wow! Your Pearlscale is large lol, I think it’s cool he’s quirky, we all need that in our lives. Finally, your Drac sounds very mysterious but freaking awesome! I love that Lavender is his favorite incense lol. On the money thing, I get it too :p) what certainly doesn’t help is the ton of callings I’ve been having lately but no money lol.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I have quite a bit of dragon friends. All of them are western. Most of my dragon friends are huge. Although I am not sure of the exact measurements. Some of them have a human form that I have seen, and for some reason they are not as tall as I thought they would be. Some of them are more wild and funny like some of my darkness dragons. Some are more on the serious side like my metallic dragon.

Artemislover10
new here
new here

@Anonymously anonymous Ooh what type of Westerns do you have? Which darkness type dragons and which metallic type dragons?

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Artemislover10 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:15 am @Gray Mongrel Your Amphithere dragon sounds very very soothing, I’ve actually never heard of Amphithere before is she Western? Also wow! Your Pearlscale is large lol, I think it’s cool he’s quirky, we all need that in our lives. Finally, your Drac sounds very mysterious but freaking awesome! I love that Lavender is his favorite incense lol. On the money thing, I get it too :p) what certainly doesn’t help is the ton of callings I’ve been having lately but no money lol.
I'm not sure, she probably qualifies as western but her race doesn't seem to share many traits with them, although she is definitely not eastern. Amphithere dragons are serpent like dragons, without legs but with wings that have feathers scales covering their bodies and that are as agile on land as they are in air.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I have a quite a few in my keep ranging from Green, Blue, Red, Copper, Silver, Arana, Storm, Atempap, Forest, Itla, and several others, but I have one that I wear their vessel around my neck a lot and it's my Maya Dragon N. He's basically a second in command for my keep. I haven't had to many manifestations with them aside from incense smoke, some shadows, and cool breezes around me but I can tell you plain as day one of of them spoke out loud one night and told me to GO TOO SLEEP!... Yes sir.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Artemislover10 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:30 pm What Dragon do you have in your keep, how tall are they, and what are they like? I’m asking out of pure curiosity because I’ve been thinking about dragons quite a lot!
I am passionate about dragons! I cannot fully express the impressive variety of Dragons in my Keep. From Eastern to Western, hybrids, and rare races, I have amassed a diverse array of these majestic friends. Many of them were referred to me by their Dragon friends (my bound Dragons), who introduced their best friends, lovers, and fellow Dragons to me. Each Dragon holds a special place in my heart, making my Keep truly exceptional.

My Dragons span from WA to the outskirts of DA, with many of them are my healers. One, in particular, possesses the ability to discern the intentions of humans, spirits, and entities. Furthermore, I have an incredibly large number of unbounds, exceeding 50 on a daily basis. As a result, I do not engage with unbound dragons and have yet to encounter anyone as extraordinary as my own companions. However, should we encounter any fascinating dragons, we never hesitate to bring them home for interaction. I have observed your recent inquiries about specific races and want to suggest that if you feel a calling towards a particular race, seek out a custom conjuration. There are numerous sellers out there who can assist you in exploring the depths of your calling.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Dragons”