Dream chanting

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

Satella wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:31 pm
GaelicDream wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:18 pm lol no worries. That clears a lot of things up and makes a lot of sense now. No worries it was actually a very interesting experience for me. Im also extremely attracted to fae so I’m wondering if you chanting in fae also drew me in. :)
Hahaha well both my keep and my friends I do magick with say I have a very enchanting presence when they do happen to experience me accidentally. I am also told in the off chance they hear me speak astrally, dream or irl doing fae speak, it almost feels magical, full of energy and charming. Hahaha again um opsy!
No worries. Like I said it was an interesting experience for me :) thank you so much for helping me figure it out. :)
And I agree with your friends. You definitely have an enchanting presence.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Satella wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:31 pm
GaelicDream wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:18 pm lol no worries. That clears a lot of things up and makes a lot of sense now. No worries it was actually a very interesting experience for me. Im also extremely attracted to fae so I’m wondering if you chanting in fae also drew me in. :)
Hahaha well both my keep and my friends I do magick with say I have a very enchanting presence when they do happen to experience me accidentally. I am also told in the off chance they hear me speak astrally, dream or irl doing fae speak, it almost feels magical, full of energy and charming. Hahaha again um opsy!
No worries. Like I said it was an interesting experience for me :) thank you so much for helping me figure it out. :)
And I agree with your friends. You definitely have an enchanting presence.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Lol no worries. Like I said it was a cool experience for me. :)

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”