Dream chanting

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

Had a weird dream last night where I was just in a pitch black void. I knew I was dreaming but and I heard a female voice chanting. I couldn’t make out the words but I knew it wasn’t anyone in my keep. Was very strange. Has anyone had a similar experience?

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

@GaelicDream Was the void a bit purple, with a faint view of stars. Was the chanting not a recognizable language if it was it might have sounded abit French, Latin and Slavic mix but mostly unrecognizable. Was the voice rather soft, sweet but slightly eerie. Did you see her at all, did she have wings with eyes?

Haha sorry for the oddly specific questions just wanted to make sure of something.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

@Satella
No it was completely black I was just standing there looking around. It definitely wasn’t in French or any language I recognize or speak. Could have been Latin. When I was dreaming it I thought it was someone chanting a spell. I speak a handful of languages so it definitely wasn’t anything I recognize. Could have been an ancient language. And I asked my keep and it definitely wasn’t any of them. Very confusing. But yeah no stars. Just a black abyss. I couldn’t see anyone either. I wasn’t afraid and the voice definitely wasn’t malicious. The only feeling I had in the dream was confusion.

Thank you for you reply :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

@Satella
Just reread you comment. The voice definitely sounded like that mixture you described and it definitely could have been Latin mixed with Slavic now that I’m thinking about it. I didn’t see anything though. What are you thinking it could be if you don’t mind me asking?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

GaelicDream wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:27 pm @Satella
Just reread you comment. The voice definitely sounded like that mixture you described and it definitely could have been Latin mixed with Slavic now that I’m thinking about it. I didn’t see anything though. What are you thinking it could be if you don’t mind me asking?
Haha, did you go to sleep some time between 10 pm est to 7:20 am est today, yes it would have seemed like a spell or incantation type vibe. Visuals usually don’t occur with new keepers, just thought I would ask. Let me know if that is the case for the time frame. I’ll explain after haha.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

@Satella
Yeah that’s the exact time frame.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

GaelicDream wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:45 pm @Satella
Yeah that’s the exact time frame.
Lmao! Uh, ummm ahh sorry hahahaha, this is awkward, but I was reading your thread about the vampire experience since you had an update. I was very curious about the whole encounter and it was kinda a mistake to read your update before going to bed. Based on your very throughout responses and my experience with my human friends who had similar experiences.

Um uh, I might have formed a channel / temporary connection to you right before I went to bed. I did ask my royal banniks before even replying and they did state it was me who was influencing your dream state. I felt um incredibly bad and so I asked some questions to confirm things.

What your dream actual was you trying to “connect to a channel your body felt upon going to sleep” (royal bannik M) what was occurring was you heard me working at my astral workshop doing fae magick, the language / chanting you heard was fae speak. I already asked my friends to remove it as not only was the channel embarrassing but highly unprofessional behaviour, sorry when I’m sleepy and think of things they just happen. Anyway I’m about 90% certain it was me, still there is a possibility it was not me, just I feel rather confident as both of the answers you provided and what my banniks stated above make sense,

Sworry >.< glade you didn’t see my wings hahahhaha spookie lmao.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

lol no worries. That clears a lot of things up and makes a lot of sense now. No worries it was actually a very interesting experience for me. Im also extremely attracted to fae so I’m wondering if you chanting in fae also drew me in. :)

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

GaelicDream wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:18 pm lol no worries. That clears a lot of things up and makes a lot of sense now. No worries it was actually a very interesting experience for me. Im also extremely attracted to fae so I’m wondering if you chanting in fae also drew me in. :)
Hahaha well both my keep and my friends I do magick with say I have a very enchanting presence when they do happen to experience me accidentally. I am also told in the off chance they hear me speak astrally, dream or irl doing fae speak, it almost feels magical, full of energy and charming. Hahaha again um opsy!

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”