Dream Records of a sleepy Newt

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I write down my dreams often, wherever I can remember anything. It helps with maintaining lucidity, like exercising a muscle. So it seemed like a good idea to share them here as well. I'll try to keep the records I post here Spirit related though. I doubt you guys want daily journals, lol

Anyhow, something interesting that happened last night. I placed an order and after sending an email about the details I was seeking I immediately passed out. I wasn't even tired, and I had just had an energy drink, but I suppose that didn't matter. In the dream I went downstairs because one of our cats was concerned. Color me surprised when I find the kitchen and garage had foundation issues. Completely broken apart.

It was so bad that the dishwasher was capsizing and spraying water everywhere!

Now, I know what you're thinking.
This isn't good.

I disagree, and let me tell you why.

For starters, I was asking a seller for something that would be extremely cleansing for me. Something that would annihilate blockages and really open me up at the root. Essentially a bit of a hard reset, as it were. I started back when I was a teenager and dabbled in things I shouldn't have. It's been a process to sort through everything and get myself in a better place. So I wanted some extra assistance with this.

I interpreted the foundations being broken down along with the flood of water to represent renewal. A chance of change and a message that my blockages and struggles would be dealt with. Swiftly.

I think dreams, even if they don't show a Spirit or Spell being worked on directly, can emphasize a message one is trying to send. I fully believe that my request will not only be heard but be delivered in full force.

I look forward to seeing what becomes of my new foundations and rebuilding them stronger than they were before. ♡♡♡

Zaeryliss
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So happy you decided to share! I love dream related stuff. Looking forward to hearing more of them :)

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte

Zaeryliss wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:24 pm So happy you decided to share! I love dream related stuff. Looking forward to hearing more of them :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment Zaer, I'm glad it's something you enjoy reading. Hopefully it helps out in some way! :)

Zaeryliss
new here
new here

NitNatNewt wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:27 am
Zaeryliss wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:24 pm So happy you decided to share! I love dream related stuff. Looking forward to hearing more of them :)
Thank you for taking the time to comment Zaer, I'm glad it's something you enjoy reading. Hopefully it helps out in some way! :)
8)) Of course! Dreams were one of the first ways I (unknowingly) was able to interact with a spirit who has been with me since I was young. They’ve always fascinated me, and I love hearing others experiences!

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte

Zaeryliss wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 pm 8)) Of course! Dreams were one of the first ways I (unknowingly) was able to interact with a spirit who has been with me since I was young. They’ve always fascinated me, and I love hearing others experiences!
Same here!

I believe there's a few different nicknames for it depending on who you ask (Dreamweavers, Sleep Casters, Dream Walkers, etc.) but whatever it's called working with, understanding, and using the subconscious mind along with the spiritual has always been my greatest strength. It's a bit finicky since I'm out of practice and it's one of those skills that needs regular upkeep to keep it fresh (not so much like riding a bicycle, more like rock climbing; very fulfilling when you get to the top, but requiring muscle to get you there). If that even makes any sense? Lol

I've done everything from meeting up with guides, being given messages from gods I was associated with in previous lives, dispelled negative spellwork / energy, met with a spirit before it was ever bound, and so forth. Dreams are an incredibly intricate and expansive tool that, if one has the patience to harness, could wind up being the strongest and most versatile in your arsenal.

If you yourself don't have a journal on site you should totally make one. We could read each other's for fun!

(Or you could just post here for the hell of it) ;)

Zaeryliss
new here
new here

NitNatNewt wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:39 pm
Zaeryliss wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 pm 8)) Of course! Dreams were one of the first ways I (unknowingly) was able to interact with a spirit who has been with me since I was young. They’ve always fascinated me, and I love hearing others experiences!
Same here!

I believe there's a few different nicknames for it depending on who you ask (Dreamweavers, Sleep Casters, Dream Walkers, etc.) but whatever it's called working with, understanding, and using the subconscious mind along with the spiritual has always been my greatest strength. It's a bit finicky since I'm out of practice and it's one of those skills that needs regular upkeep to keep it fresh (not so much like riding a bicycle, more like rock climbing; very fulfilling when you get to the top, but requiring muscle to get you there). If that even makes any sense? Lol

I've done everything from meeting up with guides, being given messages from gods I was associated with in previous lives, dispelled negative spellwork / energy, met with a spirit before it was ever bound, and so forth. Dreams are an incredibly intricate and expansive tool that, if one has the patience to harness, could wind up being the strongest and most versatile in your arsenal.

If you yourself don't have a journal on site you should totally make one. We could read each other's for fun!

(Or you could just post here for the hell of it) ;)
Yeah, I get what you mean. Building up 'Dream work stamina'. Haha. I agree that dream work can be incredibly helpful. No I don't have a dream journal on site. Although, lately dreams for me have just been visiting with my companions or having random scenarios occur in dreams and one of my companions will usually show up and help or just interact. But I guess I could make one if that would still be interesting?

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte

Zaeryliss wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:59 pm But I guess I could make one if that would still be interesting?
I don't see why not!

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte

C visited me at work in my dream. I expressed concerns over not being able to connect it certain ways so she flirted with me and let me hug her. I even got her phone number, more of a symbolic sign that she was with me even if I wasn't wearing her Vessel. I feel really blessed right now. T~T

Zaeryliss
new here
new here

NitNatNewt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:50 am C visited me at work in my dream. I expressed concerns over not being able to connect it certain ways so she flirted with me and let me hug her. I even got her phone number, more of a symbolic sign that she was with me even if I wasn't wearing her Vessel. I feel really blessed right now. T~T

Cute! Dreamworld spirit companion hugs are the best! <3

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte

Zaeryliss wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:25 am
NitNatNewt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:50 am C visited me at work in my dream. I expressed concerns over not being able to connect it certain ways so she flirted with me and let me hug her. I even got her phone number, more of a symbolic sign that she was with me even if I wasn't wearing her Vessel. I feel really blessed right now. T~T

Cute! Dreamworld spirit companion hugs are the best! <3
It helps that a few days later my charging chain from CH arrived. So all around a good week!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”