Dreams and Thought Transmission

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So, my brain is back on the ban wagon and dreaming of the ex... again. :

I had dreams of us bumping into each other back in September, ish?, where he begged for me and wanted to be with me again. When I dream of the ex usually about 6-10 months later I get some sort of communication attempt on his part. It never fails

This dream was the usual M-O, the ex asking me to be with him and being all affectionate with me. Thing is, this last dream suddenly has me wanting to make contact with him, which is a first for me. I KNOW better. I know to leave that situation alone, but believe me when I say I was DEEEEEEP in my feelings for a while. I wanted to feel the warmth of his hugs, laugh with him; just simply be around him. Thankfully, I never reached out and I have since snapped out if it.

I can't help but to wonder if this is HIS DOING, that he wants to hear from me so bad he is putting it in my head.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Amberly wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:06 am So, my brain is back on the ban wagon and dreaming of the ex... again. :

I had dreams of us bumping into each other back in September, ish?, where he begged for me and wanted to be with me again. When I dream of the ex usually about 6-10 months later I get some sort of communication attempt on his part. It never fails

This dream was the usual M-O, the ex asking me to be with him and being all affectionate with me. Thing is, this last dream suddenly has me wanting to make contact with him, which is a first for me. I KNOW better. I know to leave that situation alone, but believe me when I say I was DEEEEEEP in my feelings for a while. I wanted to feel the warmth of his hugs, laugh with him; just simply be around him. Thankfully, I never reached out and I have since snapped out if it.

I can't help but to wonder if this is HIS DOING, that he wants to hear from me so bad he is putting it in my head.
Sometimes, our dreams can serve as both warnings and yearnings for our future. It's not uncommon to desire something that we may not openly admit to wanting during our waking hours. Although these desires may not always be healthy for us, it's a normal human experience.

Even if you're consciously aware that you shouldn't want something, aka you have snapped out of it, that doesn't mean your subconscious has let go of that desire. It may still hold onto those feelings.

As a longtime member of this forum, you're an experienced Keeper, it's unlikely that your Keep would allow his conscious desire to slip into your dreams just like that. I understand your concern about the possibility of him trying to influence your thoughts through psychic means, but it is highly unlikely. Even if he were to hire a professional to attempt such a thing, it would be ineffective against the defense of your Keep. Logically and metaphysically, it's not his doing.

It may be time to sit down and reflect on why you still feel the need to connect with your ex. Do some introspection and figure out what's driving this desire. After all, if you truly wanted to move on, you wouldn't be counting the months since his last contact attempt or keeping tabs on your ex.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Amberly wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:06 am So, my brain is back on the ban wagon and dreaming of the ex... again. :

Some of this is my personal experience. I have an ex. surprise... lol no.... seriously, we were together for 5 years but we been apart 8 years? I randomly get dreams of her still. sometimes we get back together in them. however. I seeked for advice and help as you did. Except at the time i was working with a gifted reader. I was told. its not that she is doing it. or that i really want her back. that the dream is telling me i had unfinished business that i need to learn from the relationship. I was instructed to write a letter as honest as i could about how i felt about them. and just write down why i did not think it worked out and was that the real reason. then burn the paper. basically cutting the coords. and releasing the energy i may have been holding and trying to understand if there was something else i needed to undersand and i did. i found out we didnt really break up for the reasons i thoguht we did. so it as very insightful for me. I hope this helps you. as it did me. thank you for sharing.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”