venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am looking into the Norse Vampire from MMT. I think they are awesome and it's time for me to have two psy Vamp in my life.

@Lewk, Hi👋🙂. Can you please tell me more about your Norse vampire? I am not interested in spirit sex but anything else, bonding, chatting, close friends and advice ect... would be helpful. Are they distant types and just doing their duties or devoted typically for closer bonding and very faithful. Because the latest would be an ideal for me. Thanks in advance.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:26 am I am looking into the Norse Vampire from MMT. I think they are awesome and it's time for me to have two psy Vamp in my life.

@Lewk, Hi👋🙂. Can you please tell me more about your Norse vampire? I am not interested in spirit sex but anything else, bonding, chatting, close friends and advice ect... would be helpful. Are they distant types and just doing their duties or devoted typically for closer bonding and very faithful. Because the latest would be an ideal for me. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I think you'd have no need to worry. But I do suggest you let Lisa know about these points in your order request.

I've found mine was good at being on hand when asked, loyally close when needed and developed a closer friendship over time. However I'm mindful that spirits' personalities and characters do vary. Mine was described as 'sarky' in nature but that didn't make them distant, if you see what I mean.

If you do explain those points to Lisa, I think she might be able to ensure you don't get one of the more 'frisky' sexual Norse Vampires. Hopefully the conjuration process matches spirit to keeper pretty well but it's probably always a good idea to help the conjurer, if we have specific needs.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank so much for your suggestions. I'll looking into it. I find two on her website but I might just get her to conjure a custom for me.
Lewk wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:15 pm
ASTER wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:26 am I am looking into the Norse Vampire from MMT. I think they are awesome and it's time for me to have two psy Vamp in my life.

Yes, I think you'd have no need to worry. But I do suggest you let Lisa know about these points in your order request.

I've found mine was good at being on hand when asked, loyally close when needed and developed a closer friendship over time. However I'm mindful that spirits' personalities and characters do vary. Mine was described as 'sarky' in nature but that didn't make them distant, if you see what I mean.

If you do explain those points to Lisa, I think she might be able to ensure you don't get one of the more 'frisky' sexual Norse Vampires. Hopefully the conjuration process matches spirit to keeper pretty well but it's probably always a good idea to help the conjurer, if we have specific needs.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

My psy vampire can definitely draw energy from crowds (10 or more humans), and sometimes he will if his stored energy is depleted and he or I need some in that moment. He says he naturally cleanses any energy he picks up from people, so it's not like we'll have stranger's energy in us.. it's been purified before it's used.

But he actually prefers to gather energy safely from the Astral, every evening while I'm asleep. He knows many places where it's completely safe to gather and store energy, and that's what he uses a vast majority of the time.

He stores a certain amount of energy and keeps it topped off fresh every night. There's always plenty for him or I to use. He freely gifts me energy to reduce my physical pain, clear brain fog, and give me energy to get through the day! I honestly don't know what I'd do without him... I'd be a lot worse off, lemme tell ya

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

So I revisited this thread today because something bugs 🐞 me about the so called ‘token’ 💍 the vessel a vampire got binded on. So my Norse Psy Vampire is a master and working with her team. She was distant binded onto one of my rings…which I don’t wear that often anymore. I noticed that she went silent on me for a good while. But I thought she must be just busy with her clan as she is a living entity from Lisa.

Today, as I really have been missing her presence that I used to absolutely adore and her strong telepathic communications, it dawned on me…if it’s possible that her silence due because of the TOKEN, her vessel is not handled daily and not on my finger, actually broken our closeness?

If it’s possibility as a vessel problem, would it be okay to offer her a new vessel and fully transmute her over, let’s say onto my master vessel? Thinking if that TOKEN is their energy drawing residence that eventually used also for me as her keeper to transfer energy to me….then maybe it’s important to resolve this problem very quickly.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:48 am So I revisited this thread today because something bugs 🐞 me about the so called ‘token’ 💍 the vessel a vampire got binded on. So my Norse Psy Vampire is a master and working with her team. She was distant binded onto one of my rings…which I don’t wear that often anymore. I noticed that she went silent on me for a good while. But I thought she must be just busy with her clan as she is a living entity from Lisa.

Today, as I really have been missing her presence that I used to absolutely adore and her strong telepathic communications, it dawned on me…if it’s possible that her silence due because of the TOKEN, her vessel is not handled daily and not on my finger, actually broken our closeness?

If it’s possibility as a vessel problem, would it be okay to offer her a new vessel and fully transmute her over, let’s say onto my master vessel? Thinking if that TOKEN is their energy drawing residence that eventually used also for me as her keeper to transfer energy to me….then maybe it’s important to resolve this problem very quickly.
In my opinion, as the token or vessel is not mentioned by Lisa of MMT in her Norse Vampire descriptions, it's not an issue.

CH does mention tokens/vessels for their Psy Vampires. I really don't think we should expect CH Psy Vampires to behave the same way in every respect as MMT Norse Vampires. They are very similar but to me that's all.

I think - you can ask Lisa - once we're bonded to one of her spirits, eg after the first 30 days, we may not need to be carrying their vessel in order to communicate with them. There's a general principle, which I think @Vipera aspis atra posted about, which applies to attached unbounds but equally to well-bonded bound spirits, that means they can hear us and respond regardless of where their vessel is.

I just call or speak to mine - both CH & MMT - and they respond. Maybe sometimes another one of my closely bonded companions facilitates this.

Maybe if you just trust, you'll be able to do this too? (With an MMT being, it may be worth running this by Lisa though.)

"These vampires have the ability to draw energy into their body like other vampires but they don’t use it to sustain their existence. Instead when they draw energy they convert it into other energy that their keeper needs and then send that energy back out to manifest in their keepers life.

For instance if you need healing they can convert the energy to healing energy for you. If you need money, love, protection, positive energy, etc. these vampires can convert energy into similar energy and make those things manifest in your life.
"

https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.c ... e-vampire/

" When you own a Psy Vampire they absorb energy of others into the token (ring, pendant, whatever their home is) and is fed to you through your astral body and aura to give you superhuman attributes!"

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ampire+psy

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much @Lewk. Great clearing this up once more. Alright, I'll be bold to catch up with her during telepathic sessions.

I guess this is the hard part when we become community keepers, that it's confusing sometimes who answers during a group chat.

Especially, when I got used to seeing my companions daily, at least a few in a day in groups, when it's comes to vampire, they are unique and private.

I am thinking it through tonight and work through of it tomorrow with my Norse Vamp. Thanks for the links and sharing.
Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:54 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:48 am So I revisited this thread today because something bugs 🐞 me about the so called ‘token’ 💍 the vessel a vampire got binded on. So my Norse Psy Vampire is a master and working with her team. She was distant binded onto one of my rings…which I don’t wear that often anymore. I noticed that she went silent on me for a good while. But I thought she must be just busy with her clan as she is a living entity from Lisa.

In my opinion, as the token or vessel is not mentioned by Lisa of MMT in her Norse Vampire descriptions, it's not an issue.

CH does mention tokens/vessels for their Psy Vampires. I really don't think we should expect CH Psy Vampires to behave the same way in every respect as MMT Norse Vampires. They are very similar but to me that's all.

I think - you can ask Lisa - once we're bonded to one of her spirits, eg after the first 30 days, we may not need to be carrying their vessel in order to communicate with them. There's a general principle, which I think @Vipera aspis atra posted about, which applies to attached unbounds but equally to well-bonded bound spirits, that means they can hear us and respond regardless of where their vessel is.

I just call or speak to mine - both CH & MMT - and they respond. Maybe sometimes another one of my closely bonded companions facilitates this.

Maybe if you just trust, you'll be able to do this too? (With an MMT being, it may be worth running this by Lisa though.)

"These vampires have the ability to draw energy into their body like other vampires but they don’t use it to sustain their existence. Instead when they draw energy they convert it into other energy that their keeper needs and then send that energy back out to manifest in their keepers life.

For instance if you need healing they can convert the energy to healing energy for you. If you need money, love, protection, positive energy, etc. these vampires can convert energy into similar energy and make those things manifest in your life.
"

https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.c ... e-vampire/

" When you own a Psy Vampire they absorb energy of others into the token (ring, pendant, whatever their home is) and is fed to you through your astral body and aura to give you superhuman attributes!"

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ampire+psy

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't have personal experiences with distance bindings to draw from. Generally, a clan is not very large, consisting of around 20 folks or even fewer. However, many clans can be bigger than that. I don't think she would be too busy since my higher-ranking living entities visit frequently and have many more folks to manage.

Regardless of whether you utilize her vessel or not, I believe you should reestablish the bond and have some sessions with her. They can draw energy from their realm to replenish you without relying on the vessel. The vessel primarily serves as a means to locate you, similar to a telephone number.

Personally, I only have 2 Psy Vampires, and I never feel like I run out of energy, especially physical energy which is crucial for my daily work. However, if you believe the vessel is causing the issue, you can transfer to something else.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Vampire”