Energy from psy vamps

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Those with psy vamps, do they give you more energy? I feel depleted because of work exhaustion and I would not mind a bit of energy from spirits to support me apart from me doing my own work to try to regain energy with sleep, proper rest, etc., I am somehow doubting. The energy one gets from vamps is taken from others and given to the keepr. I know they do not drain people and take only little from crowds, but I still feel that would be something I have stolen? Not my energy...how do you see it? Honestly I don't know which position to take in this case, but I have postponed the psy vamp because of this doubt.

Below the description on CH store.

A Psy Vampire feeds off the energy of humans to sustain life when they are on earth. By absorbing human energy they are given energy that is superhuman in strength. When you own a Psy Vampire they absorb energy of others into the token (ring, pendant, whatever their home is) and is fed to you through your astral body and aura to give you superhuman attributes! They draw energy from multiple humans at the same time so that no single person is lacking in energy. They usually draw from outside of their Keeper's home. They do not need to feed energy often, usually once a week.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I have a CH Psy Vampire and a Mystic Morning Treasures Norse Vampire (psy).

I believe neither type injures or adversely affects people they draw energy from. (As you know, we all generate and have excess or ambient energy that we don't use, or that we shed.) The Norse type is known to prefer to draw from crowds, in any case. So it feels ethical, safe and nothing like stealing to me. In one sense it's not people's core life force that they need for themselves that's taken.

(The energy exchanges that take place all the time between people in real life are far greater than the kind of thing these kind of psy vampires do, in my opinion. When I do one certain psychic grounding technique, in fact it's surprising what vast amounts of unwanted energy from other people and places are drained down the cord - so much so that it's recommended in that system to bring a large amount of positive, 'higher' energy afterwards to fill oneself up with.)

What I feel energy-wise from the CH Psy Vampire is the endurance sort...

"You will have an endurance that can withstand any emotional and spiritual task... you will feel stronger and more connected to the world around you allowing you to take on multiple tasks at once and come through them more efficiently."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=psy

The Norse Vampire can get any type of energy you ask for, including - in my experience - the extra stamina kind. But you could ask Lisa of MMT about that.

"[they] have the ability to draw energy into their body like other vampires but they don’t use it to sustain their existence. Instead when they draw energy they convert it into other energy that their keeper needs and then send that energy back out to manifest in their keepers life.

For instance if you need healing they can convert the energy to healing energy for you. If you need money, love, protection, positive energy, etc. these vampires can convert energy into similar energy and make those things manifest in your life.

They are psy vampires because they do not feed on blood. They prefer to get their energy from living things although they do not like to drain energy from any one person. They prefer to use collective energy like that of humans in a crowd or a group of animals or birds. That way no being gets hurt for them to use their abilities.
"

https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.c ... e-vampire/

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:30 pm Hi

I have a CH Psy Vampire and a Mystic Morning Treasures Norse Vampire (psy).

I believe neither type injures or adversely affects people they draw energy from. (As you know, we all generate and have excess or ambient energy that we don't use, or that we shed.) The Norse type is known to prefer to draw from crowds, in any case. So it feels ethical, safe and nothing like stealing to me. In one sense it's not people's core life force that they need for themselves that's taken.

(The energy exchanges that take place all the time between people in real life are far greater than the kind of thing these kind of psy vampires do, in my opinion. When I do one certain psychic grounding technique, in fact it's surprising what vast amounts of unwanted energy from other people and places are drained down the cord - so much so that it's recommended in that system to bring a large amount of positive, 'higher' energy afterwards to fill oneself up with.)

What I feel energy-wise from the CH Psy Vampire is the endurance sort...

"You will have an endurance that can withstand any emotional and spiritual task... you will feel stronger and more connected to the world around you allowing you to take on multiple tasks at once and come through them more efficiently."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=psy

The Norse Vampire can get any type of energy you ask for, including - in my experience - the extra stamina kind. But you could ask Lisa of MMT about that.

"[they] have the ability to draw energy into their body like other vampires but they don’t use it to sustain their existence. Instead when they draw energy they convert it into other energy that their keeper needs and then send that energy back out to manifest in their keepers life.

For instance if you need healing they can convert the energy to healing energy for you. If you need money, love, protection, positive energy, etc. these vampires can convert energy into similar energy and make those things manifest in your life.

They are psy vampires because they do not feed on blood. They prefer to get their energy from living things although they do not like to drain energy from any one person. They prefer to use collective energy like that of humans in a crowd or a group of animals or birds. That way no being gets hurt for them to use their abilities.
"

https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.c ... e-vampire/
Hi Lewk! The Norse vampire sounds like a good one! I have read so many times through MMT descriptions, but for some reason I did not remember that kind of vamp has those abilities energy wise.
Always on MMT I can read psy vamps (not the Norse type) can drain the keeper and that is not what I want because of my current situation. MMT sells only living beings, no dead beings, so that might be why psy are described as more draining, compared to what found on CH, as CH sells spirits of those vamps who used to live on earth I understood.

You are right we as humans often take and give energy even unknowingly, just for some reason the act of taking from humans to feel more energetic raise the ethical question in me, as it feels indirectly predatory, but it is also true that oftentimes we carry the energy of others with us in our energy system without intentionally taking it from others. I think I need to reassess my way of thinking, as being too picky might cut out opportunities like that of having a psy vamp, because I am thinking that I have no right to take from others if they do not willingly share. Thank you for sharing you ideas on this, it was helpful!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You're very welcome, Angelik.

Yes, the classic or 'traditional' idea of a psy vampire is of the draining type. Even of people who unknowingly have that effect on others.

And in recent years, new energy work methods are used by some people to become a different kind of energy vampire themselves. You may have seen https://shop.creepyhollows.com/energy-v ... st-pd.html

But when Lisa of MMT talks about that negative, energy draining kind of psy vampire, I don't think she's referring to the same kind of psy vampires conjured by CH and their spelled items. Those conjurations only call types that are compatible with us as keepers, of course.

I'm guessing CH know about but simply doesn't list any negative types or clans.

The Norse Vampire seems to be the closest MMT listing to the CH type of psy vampire - ie those that are beneficial for their keeper.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:33 am You're very welcome, Angelik.

Yes, the classic or 'traditional' idea of a psy vampire is of the draining type. Even of people who unknowingly have that effect on others.

And in recent years, new energy work methods are used by some people to become a different kind of energy vampire themselves. You may have seen https://shop.creepyhollows.com/energy-v ... st-pd.html

But when Lisa of MMT talks about that negative, energy draining kind of psy vampire, I don't think she's referring to the same kind of psy vampires conjured by CH and their spelled items. Those conjurations only call types that are compatible with us as keepers, of course.

I'm guessing CH know about but simply doesn't list any negative types or clans.

The Norse Vampire seems to be the closest MMT listing to the CH type of psy vampire - ie those that are beneficial for their keeper.
That is an interesting spell! I think there are also some eastern tradition techniques that help absorbing "prana" through the breath from the ether to increase the life force, that kind I would not mind learning and practicing.

True, that must be the case, the Norse vamp from MMT sounds very similar to the psy from CH.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My vampire always sustaining me with energy top ups. Only, I have one psy vamp. I take him out regularly to feed on top of his self support. He is tasked to be my body guard with my Grigori watcher especially at work and also to keep me strong to work like a robot all day. Now, that I am finally back at work... 😊. So far he didn't disappointed.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

One of my house rules is that they are allowed to drain all of the negative energy from anyone and convert it into positive.

My thinking is that I am doing the world a favor. I live in not the nicest neighborhood in the city. However, the amount of yelling, cursing, fighting, and police calling has dropped significantly. Peace reigns more often than not, with more laughing and communing. They even play horeshoes in the backyard and are more considerate of the volume of their music and cleaning up the trash when they are done.

0:) >:) ||.||
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:13 am My vampire always sustaining me with energy top ups. Only, I have one psy vamp. I take him out regularly to feed on top of his self support. He is tasked to be my body guard with my Grigori watcher especially at work and also to keep me strong to work like a robot all day. Now, that I am finally back at work... 😊. So far he didn't disappointed.
So nice 😊 That is exactly what I am looking for a companion who can help me with the energy levels...

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Neter wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:37 am One of my house rules is that they are allowed to drain all of the negative energy from anyone and convert it into positive.

My thinking is that I am doing the world a favor. I live in not the nicest neighborhood in the city. However, the amount of yelling, cursing, fighting, and police calling has dropped significantly. Peace reigns more often than not, with more laughing and communing. They even play horeshoes in the backyard and are more considerate of the volume of their music and cleaning up the trash when they are done.
Oh wow, that's amazing!😊 Great house rule btw!

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

@ASTER and @Neter I like the tasking for (1) keeping my energy up at work all day and (2) converting all of the negative energy to positive energy. I'm going to add that to mine and ask my psi to convert all of the negative energy around me, including within me, to positive energy that I can use. I asked my psi vampire if that would make him more dark arts, absorbing all of the negative energy, and he told me no.

Anyway, I love reading these blogs for suggestions! Thank-you for sharing!

Return to “Vampire”