Eternal Winds : Seraphina’s New Shop (2023)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
seraphina444
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 25
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf Shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Seraphina Azazaryn

This makes me so happy to hear you love them🩵🩵🩵 you were a pleasure to work with.

Seraphina Phoenix
www.eternalwinds444.com
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I acquired my first spirit guide and his close friend, a wolf shifter, along with my first two human spirits, from Seraphina's shop a few months back. They had been calling out to me for months, but I mistook their calls for those of my new companions. Luckily, when I stumbled upon Seraphina's new site, I immediately sensed their connection and brought them home with me.

Even when I made a silly typo and asked a question about Voodoo and some callings at midnight, Seraphina responded promptly and professionally. Typically, she would answer questions within hours. The shipping was also impressively fast. To top it off, I received a heartfelt thank you card, some incense offerings, and a symbolic little key. It felt like this key held the power to unlock even more of my spiritual journey.

Although I requested beads instead of pendants in my order notes, the beads I received were too small to fit any of my chains. However, Seraphina quickly addressed the issue and offered distance bindings as a solution. She did everything she could to ensure a smooth transition.

Overall, my experience was fantastic, and my new companions are incredibly active. I highly recommend Seraphina's shop to anyone.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
seraphina444
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 25
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf Shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Seraphina Azazaryn

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:03 pm I acquired my first spirit guide and his close friend, a wolf shifter, along with my first two human spirits, from Seraphina's shop a few months back. They had been calling out to me for months, but I mistook their calls for those of my new companions. Luckily, when I stumbled upon Seraphina's new site, I immediately sensed their connection and brought them home with me.

Even when I made a silly typo and asked a question about Voodoo and some callings at midnight, Seraphina responded promptly and professionally. Typically, she would answer questions within hours. The shipping was also impressively fast. To top it off, I received a heartfelt thank you card, some incense offerings, and a symbolic little key. It felt like this key held the power to unlock even more of my spiritual journey.

Although I requested beads instead of pendants in my order notes, the beads I received were too small to fit any of my chains. However, Seraphina quickly addressed the issue and offered distance bindings as a solution. She did everything she could to ensure a smooth transition.

Overall, my experience was fantastic, and my new companions are incredibly active. I highly recommend Seraphina's shop to anyone.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I am so very sorry that I am just now seeing it💖💖💖

Seraphina Phoenix
www.eternalwinds444.com

Return to “Seller Review”