Eternal Winds : Seraphina’s New Shop (2023)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am taking the time to do this review for Seraphina’s order that I received about 3 weeks ago. I am pretty sure that I already left a review here before, but disappeared. Anyhow, I try again now after 3 weeks of having my very first sanguine vampire from her.

It’s a huge learning experience for me with vampires. I would not go out of my way to look for one, because it’s out of my comfort zone, stress levels. So how did I get end up then with a female Carpathian vampire spirit companion? I heard a call…for few months until I find mine. Initially, I refused to look into it, since I am okay with my psy vamp family. But the call and carpathian kept popping up. I thought maybe a Hungarian type is there that was calling me? I checked prebonds around my favourite website but they were all presented to be very dark for my bearings.

I was sleeping on it more…until Seraphina’ s website info popped up, introducing her new name upgrade that I like and an invite for her new shop. I did and really liked my vampire description in her site and everything about her plus she is from Romania. That is my Carpathian call. It was spontaneous… and I placed my order….well, with much difficulty due to website issues. Eventually Seraphina herself paypal me, so after emailing her back and forth for 8 hours, we could gotten ahead and finalised this purchase.

She has an excellent professional attitude and polite manners on emails conversation with much patience. Even in this stressful situation, that my money did not wanted to go through, she was kept on helping me and emailing me back with solutions, even with a discount due to direct binding, no shipping and exchange rates.

My vampire quickly became my go to vamp. She is amazing, not overpowering, very protective of me. She is so easy to telepath with and has that real guidance vibes about her. She got onto my master vessel with distance delivery.

Seraphina provided to me a perfect info and short message from my vamp. This was so meant to be and I am super happy to have my fantastic friend vampire from Romania. She organised for me a meet and greet for an hour also, just to see if we are okay energetically.

I recommend Seraphina and her website for everyone. Although I don’t planning to get much more spirits from anyone for now, as I have my number of companions & spirit family maxed out…for a while uwu. It has been a wonderful experience and she even followed up about few days after it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Shop website: https://eternalwinds.square.site/

I am taking the time to do this review for Seraphina’s order that I received about 3 weeks ago. I am pretty sure that I already left a review here before, but disappeared. Anyhow, I try again now after 3 weeks of having my very first sanguine vampire from her.

It’s a huge learning experience for me with vampires. I would not go out of my way to look for one, because it’s out of my comfort zone, stress levels. So how did I get end up then with a female Carpathian vampire spirit companion? I heard a call…for few months until I find mine. Initially, I refused to look into it, since I am okay with my psy vamp family. But the call and carpathian kept popping up. I thought maybe a Hungarian type is there that was calling me? I checked prebonds around my favourite website but they were all presented to be very dark for my bearings.

I was sleeping on it more…until Seraphina’ s website info popped up, introducing her new name upgrade that I like and an invite for her new shop. I did and really liked my vampire description in her site and everything about her plus she is from Romania. That is my Carpathian call. It was spontaneous… and I placed my order….well, with much difficulty due to website issues. Eventually Seraphina herself paypal me, so after emailing her back and forth for 8 hours, we could gotten ahead and finalised this purchase.

She has an excellent professional attitude and polite manners on emails conversation with much patience. Even in this stressful situation, that my money did not wanted to go through, she was kept on helping me and emailing me back with solutions, even with a discount due to direct binding, no shipping and exchange rates.

My vampire quickly became my go to vamp. She is amazing, not overpowering, very protective of me. She is so easy to telepath with and has that real guidance vibes about her. She got onto my master vessel with distance delivery.

Seraphina provided to me a perfect info and short message from my vamp. This was so meant to be and I am super happy to have my fantastic friend vampire from Romania. She organised for me a meet and greet for an hour also, just to see if we are okay energetically.

I recommend Seraphina and her website for everyone. Although I don’t planning to get much more spirits from anyone for now, as I have my number of companions & spirit family maxed out…for a while uwu. It has been a wonderful experience and she even followed up about few days after it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:44 am Shop website: https://www.eternalwinds444.com/

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

seraphina444
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 25
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf Shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Seraphina Azazaryn

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure making this connection and working with you. 💙💙💙

Seraphina Phoenix
www.eternalwinds444.com
seraphina444
new here
new here

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure making this connection and working with you. 💙💙💙

Seraphina Phoenix
www.eternalwinds444.com
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’ve gotten a few friends from Seraphina’s shop and they all have been active and loving companions. I love how nice the write ups are and customer service is top notch as I went to her for help on a different matter before purchasing my new friends. I found her to be very kind and helpful when I had questions about my order. I’ll definitely be back.

seraphina444
new here
new here

Thank you, Osean! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your mind words.
In Gratitude,
Seraphina

Seraphina Phoenix
www.eternalwinds444.com
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I picked up an amazing human spirit friend practitioner, who I love and adore. Unbelievable, how well we got our rapport established, so quickly. I wanted him to come to me at the time of my previous purchase, Carpathian sanguine friend came about... But I couldn't afford them both. 🤗

Love Seraphina's listings. I almost bought a baby dragon but then I chickened out, thinking it was very dark to handle. That was my dilemma and misinterpretation as there was a heavily discounted offer without a write up.
Anyway, my loss... that little darling, my heart still longs after her... But it is what it is now. She'll be someone else's best friend soon. It would of been my first time...baby dragon.

Anyway, she has been very nice, and guidance was offered after my terrible mistake, and she helped me to understand things and internet junks ect. I love her website and although her prices often a bit beyond my budget, I love my two wonderful companions I got from her. It has been very fortunate, and I am greatful 🙏👌.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

seraphina444
new here
new here

The no information is because they are largely discounted prelists and auction items. The sweet baby dragon is in a safe haven and doing amazing. I am happy to hear your other spirits have settled in nicely. A good match is a top priority for me.

Seraphina Phoenix
www.eternalwinds444.com
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I welcomed in a baby cow and a cherub from her recently. Both are wonderful and have absolutely beautiful energy. All of my companions already adore and love the baby cow. She is so sweet and cuddly 💜 The cherub is very gentle and sweet as well.

Customer service was excellent and the package came with a beautiful thank you card as well as incense for offerings. I would recommend this seller!

Return to “Seller Review”