Etsy: Moonlitshollow

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I felt fixation. Like he started to be always in my head. But then I had a vision of a dark tunnel of increasing dept of darkness. For a while I saw myself light up the very dark tunnel as I was going inside with my fire faery. He was flying in front of me. And our lights together made sufficient daylight to see where we were going. But then, we noticed, we lost our direction inside this pich black tunnel and we didn't able perceive the leinght of it nor where did we entered in and begin to go inside of it. Therefore, we got literally lost and felt it intuitively that this was about to happen, if I didn't get out of that membership ect.and finish up all things with him/them.

This intuitive vision was reoccurring in a dream as well as day visions almost daily. My guides really tried to help me realise things that was not a good match with him, energy wise.

I saved his picture in my phone. If I tried to tune into him, I get an energy loss or diminished feeling coming over me within 5 minute of starring at it, clairvoyant style tuning on. I find it very interesting phenomenons. But quickly detach myself from it.

That is why I suggest it to everyone, to stop thinking of him, ignore temptations and all emotions with all your might about him, do not directly fight him but indirectly with your own protective team and from your soul. Generate your defence mechanism of light or what is you are and have.

That is my experience. Little differences will come by with everyone according to your on energy. By the way, I am convinced that the Ethereal reading that I had done, in my case was done properly but wasn't him who did it. He might have typed it out himself and uploaded it. On the other hand, the soul dive was his work. And he could not see in all the way. He was almost felt like, I offended him. He wasn't let in to my secret space. So he did some general energy work, such as alignment, diluted light strengthening, cleansing. Later on he said that I have to tell my spirits to stop undoing his energy work on me and call back my protection spirits, because his work CAN'T SINK IN but gets unrooted.

I guess, he tried me too. But I am armed with healers, menders, and protector light beings and celestials to his grief. What I pick out and observe then, that he will only able to really harm those who aren't established spirit keepers. And hasn't a ton of protective spells. Luckily, Ash has powerful dark art protective spells, that although, I am light, I did get from him. I even got the wraith, vampire and were volf trio spell protection on C5t2. These are suggestions & recommendations to all that are Newbie here on forum. Arm yourself. I don't have a wraith, were volf, nor dark Vamp spirit companions. But the spell is bearable from Ash's expertise. 😊
foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:03 am
Lonikh wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:54 am I got an ethereal form reading from him and i felt really wierd. When i read the results i felt a deep anxiety come in. Im an anxious person overall and i have learned to cope with it. But this was deeper i had to call my spirits for help and got my sin eater to cleanse me from this energy.
In the reading he said he saw my form i had beside me huge transparent dragon thoughtforms and when he tried to go closer he couldn't because the dragons saw him as a threat i wonder why after i read some of the reviews here. I got only this this reading from him and didn't spend much thankfully
thank you for sharing. very similar experience it seems, for some of us our defences seem to detect him and want to push him out. i thought i was crazy for doubting the experience. i actually thought i was being paranoid when it happened and kept downplaying it in my head numerous times, and thought "he knows things better than i do considering his experience".

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

CamIceGurl
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5

Darknorth wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:57 am I got 2 services from Joel, one being Energy System Cleanse and the other being psychic ability reading. He did mentioned that he inject a bit of his energy into my energy system to help with the healing, whether it was good or bad I can’t tell.

I am also in his discord and there are things in there that definitely not appropriate for anyone under 18. Overall I didn’t find it bad. I have a darker sense of humor plus I been so many server that have much more NSFW contents so I considered Joel’s server to be more on the tamer side.

Another note is Joel is Australian so his sense of humor is a bit different and similar to many Australians I met in the past.
First I would like to to state the lewd/filth family was exclusive. Unless you were part of it, you would have never now it existed or see my screenshots. However, you can probably corroborate that those are Joel's user profile pictures and his server channels look like that. And yes, the rest of the server isn't that bad because it's designed to be. Also you ignore how he just suspiciously bans people. And what you say about "humor" is nothing less of insulting to those that were victimized by Joel's manipulations. Those in the lewd/filth fam tend to have past traumas, and that is no accident. He tries to provide a safe place for them so he can take advantage of their trust to use their money, attention, and time. This is not about being triggered by NSFW content, this is about his blatant abuse of power, manipulation, unprofessional behavior, and disregard for other's personal boundaries. I know an ex lewd/filth fam member. She blames herself for allowing herself for being manipulated and led on.

CamIceGurl
new here
new here

shieon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:01 am Thanks for posting this.

I unfortunately spent on a custom work today ...I was one of the three people that won an art contest and he solicited that I needed an energy cleanse and my soul had a "misalignment." I felt this was very off personally. My mutual friend also felt his psychic readings were off.

I've been dealing with some financial problems for months and I decided to reserve custom work. I stated to him I don't have funds until today, as I've been waiting for a major check to receive, and today he messaged me asking if I'm still going through with the custom work. I felt that was weird considering I was told there is no rush. I need to stop putting faith into these young people who have poor engagement with clients especially among groups.

My spiritual guardian Victor actually nudged me and felt I should have reconsidered where my money was going. He became suspicious. I think he misuses whatever "dark" energy he says he has.

I made a post on here back then about narcissism and narcissists in the occult communities, especially practitioners and conjurers. I think there is a cult mentality going on and I even told my friend I detected that and this individual should be careful about arrogance from shop success.

One thing I felt was odd was I had him do a channeling for one of my demons and he claimed this demon wanted to watch me undress. I felt this was really bizarre. I felt this was just him projecting how he felt or viewed me......so I appreciate you wrote this all out. I'm ceasing any business and contact. I'm not worried abiut what this person can do or not do... I have my own expertise and skills. For those that are worried, I would recommend a cleansing too like Aster mentioned.

Please get a refund, especially since you have financial issues! Make up any reason, I mean it. Get it back. He is absolutely not worth your hard earned cash. And unfortunately, what you said corroborates my claim about his aggressive marketing. And the cult mentality, I agree. Joel talks as if he is fair, level-headed, and open minded, but his actions say otherwise. He is notorious in spirit keeping communities before this review was made for banning anyone that he felt threatened by or those that question him. Unfortunately, his customers are unaware of his past.

And that last part....this is disgusting but Joel has a tendency of inserting his fetishes into his work. The Incest voicechat is a prime example of this. My friend's custom lifetime reading also had mentions of unconsensual s3x, incest, sexual servitude, etc. As for how power Joel is, don't worry too much about him. If you have your protections, wards, and cleanse often, you are fine. Most importantly you have information and you trust your instincts. I know many in the server or filth/lewd fam members that are in denial and ignore Joel's problematic behavior, allowing him to still manipulate them.

CamIceGurl
new here
new here

foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:03 am
Lonikh wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:54 am I got an ethereal form reading from him and i felt really wierd. When i read the results i felt a deep anxiety come in. Im an anxious person overall and i have learned to cope with it. But this was deeper i had to call my spirits for help and got my sin eater to cleanse me from this energy.
In the reading he said he saw my form i had beside me huge transparent dragon thoughtforms and when he tried to go closer he couldn't because the dragons saw him as a threat i wonder why after i read some of the reviews here. I got only this this reading from him and didn't spend much thankfully
thank you for sharing. very similar experience it seems, for some of us our defences seem to detect him and want to push him out. i thought i was crazy for doubting the experience. i actually thought i was being paranoid when it happened and kept downplaying it in my head numerous times, and thought "he knows things better than i do considering his experience".
Oh my gosh please do not say that. Joel says that all the time about how powerful and capable he is...when in reality he bs soul dives and the like. I also wished I learned sooner too and didn't spend as much money on him as I did. However I would not seen the unique experiences I had and be able to warn others. As for his "experience"...he is parroting his 2 teachers and what they taught them. He is profiting from their knowledge. I assure you are fine, and if you are willing to learn and improve yourself like you are now, you won't need people like him anymore for help on your spiritual journey.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

CamIceGurl wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:32 pm
Darknorth wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:57 am I got 2 services from Joel, one being Energy System Cleanse and the other being psychic ability reading. He did mentioned that he inject a bit of his energy into my energy system to help with the healing, whether it was good or bad I can’t tell.

I am also in his discord and there are things in there that definitely not appropriate for anyone under 18. Overall I didn’t find it bad. I have a darker sense of humor plus I been so many server that have much more NSFW contents so I considered Joel’s server to be more on the tamer side.

Another note is Joel is Australian so his sense of humor is a bit different and similar to many Australians I met in the past.
First I would like to to state the lewd/filth family was exclusive. Unless you were part of it, you would have never now it existed or see my screenshots. However, you can probably corroborate that those are Joel's user profile pictures and his server channels look like that. And yes, the rest of the server isn't that bad because it's designed to be. Also you ignore how he just suspiciously bans people. And what you say about "humor" is nothing less of insulting to those that were victimized by Joel's manipulations. Those in the lewd/filth fam tend to have past traumas, and that is no accident. He tries to provide a safe place for them so he can take advantage of their trust to use their money, attention, and time. This is not about being triggered by NSFW content, this is about his blatant abuse of power, manipulation, unprofessional behavior, and disregard for other's personal boundaries. I know an ex lewd/filth fam member. She blames herself for allowing herself for being manipulated and led on.
Maybe you are right that there are part of the discord server that I don’t have access to. I also only been there for short time so I don’t have as much experience with Joel and the server. All I can say is I have access to the chat in the screenshot and also went back in history and nothing was bad for me (again this is just me, everyone else can feel differently about the contents).

All I can speak about is my experience with his service which was good in my opinion. I am in no way trying to defend Joel (I don’t speak to him much and don’t have much contact with him).

And if you think what I said about his humor is insulting to people then I would like to apologize. That is not my intention. I made that judgement based on what I can see in the server since I joined and only join recently.

I won’t comment on the banned because I only saw one instance of that and Joel explained his opinion and I only have his side of the story.

I won’t speak any further on this subject since my interaction with Joel is very limited and I am very new to anything occult and spiritual related.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

CamIceGurl wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:45 pm

I unfortunately spent on a custom work today ...I was one of the three people that won an art contest and he solicited that I needed an energy cleanse and my soul had a "misalignment." I felt this was very off personally. My mutual friend also felt his psychic readings were off.

I've been dealing with some financial problems for months and I decided to reserve custom work. I stated to him I don't have funds until today, as I've been waiting for a major check to receive, and today he messaged me asking if I'm still going through with the custom work. I felt that was weird considering I was told there is no rush. I need to stop putting faith into these young people who have poor engagement with clients especially among groups.

My spiritual guardian Victor actually nudged me and felt I should have reconsidered where my money was going. He became suspicious. I think he misuses whatever "dark" energy he says he has.

I made a post on here back then about narcissism and narcissists in the occult communities, especially practitioners and conjurers. I think there is a cult mentality going on and I even told my friend I detected that and this individual should be careful about arrogance from shop success.

One thing I felt was odd was I had him do a channeling for one of my demons and he claimed this demon wanted to watch me undress. I felt this was really bizarre. I felt this was just him projecting how he felt or viewed me......so I appreciate you wrote this all out. I'm ceasing any business and contact. I'm not worried abiut what this person can do or not do... I have my own expertise and skills. For those that are worried, I would recommend a cleansing too like Aster mentioned.

Please get a refund, especially since you have financial issues! Make up any reason, I mean it. Get it back. He is absolutely not worth your hard earned cash. And unfortunately, what you said corroborates my claim about his aggressive marketing. And the cult mentality, I agree. Joel talks as if he is fair, level-headed, and open minded, but his actions say otherwise. He is notorious in spirit keeping communities before this review was made for banning anyone that he felt threatened by or those that question him. Unfortunately, his customers are unaware of his past.

And that last part....this is disgusting but Joel has a tendency of inserting his fetishes into his work. The Incest voicechat is a prime example of this. My friend's custom lifetime reading also had mentions of unconsensual s3x, incest, sexual servitude, etc. As for how power Joel is, don't worry too much about him. If you have your protections, wards, and cleanse often, you are fine. Most importantly you have information and you trust your instincts. I know many in the server or filth/lewd fam members that are in denial and ignore Joel's problematic behavior, allowing him to still manipulate them.
@shieon I agree that if you are not comfortable with the work, get a refund. This is truer if it puts a financial burden on you.

I personally don't agree with Joel's upselling tactic either - a bit too aggressive (predatory even? kinda remind me of gurus in certain "cough" niche lol)

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

CamIceGurl wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Oof. That is BEYOND disgusting. Yeah I filed a Paypal dispute. Escalating it to a claim once the appropriate time passes. You know after I filed a dispute, he immediately provided a tracking number via Etsy... LOL despite the fact the service has no tangible items. He knows exactly what he is doing and this is a behavior a lot of manipulative sellers use when clients try getting their money back. He wants to keep the money for a service he did in 5 minutes right after I purchased 😂 There is no way cleansing someone's system or "aligning their soul" takes such a short amount of time. I didn't need anything aligned in the first place. My past lifetimes are not out of place and I don't know where he gets those percentages from.

He didn't even know I have a co-conscious being with me in the first place so I knew he could not do what even I can do. I consider myself fairly advanced at this point in time - My guardian immediately felt he was full of it and he inserts this idea into people's readings they are magically weak, maligned, etc -- it just gives people this idea he is more than what he is capable of and to see him as knowledgable.

Absolutely though...the upselling is a snakesman sales person tactic -- A lot of fake psychics like to say you need a cleansing or you have negative parasitic beings all over you and I'm disappointed he uses those tactics I've been familiar with for over five years now. I was even more disappointed he decided to claim this in a FREE Soul Dive reading for me I chose to do. If you're doing free services for people who win contests - why are you trying to extort clients to be convinced in buying more?! That is not dark energy to me, just plain stupid and ridiculous. I don't see power in those behaviors.

I have done this same thing in the past with exposing sellers with bad conduct, so it feels like deja vu dealing with the same behaviors I've been mentally noting.
Your post is a confirmation of everything I was feeling... I even made a prediction and told my friend someone is going to make a post - literally the day before this post was made, and I wasn't certain yet about it but I had a feeling. Lol!

Yep. That is what it is. It's a projection.
He claimed he had to stop talking to my demon and in my mind I was like....really? I don't recall any of my beings having a voyeuristic view of me. If anything, I think he is a male practitioner who has predatory behavior and an overinflated sense of grandeur, and I noticed already.

I personally think anything he does is BS at this point. If anything I sense immense inexperience and a lack of humility, especially admitting what things he doesn't know, cannot actually do, etc.

He claimed my friend is middle class in a "psychic reading" when in reality she is VERY wealthy in her country and actually a celebrity figure lol. So there's that.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Just wanted to update on this thread for you all to know: I got my money back. All $83 from the "custom work" he solicited me in doing to "clear parasites" and "align my soul" LMFAO. I escalated my claim to a dispute with Paypal and explained to them how he provided me a tracking number on an intangible metaphysical service IMMEDIATELY after I made a claim and he even tried to innocently message me on Etsy AFTER the first claim was made asking me "How are you doing Violet? Just wanted to check in on you" which I thought was proof of his crooked behavior. He was fully aware I made a claim against him.

Yes, he is a spiritual predator. A practitioner openly hitting on clients in a server community is beyond unprofessional to me but the fact stands he projects his sexualization of clients in his "channelings" of some of his women or feminine clients he finds attractive. Gross.

Let me just say, when I first agreed to do this custom work through his D-scord server, I promised to pay on a certain date and he got all concerned and messaged me the day OF, doing the same innocent act trying to ask about the payment and then following it up with the "just trying to check in on you" even though the truth is he wants to nab that money.

He has made zero difference for me spiritually and magically, and I don't believe anything he claims he can do are things he is competent in or capable of. So that's my conclusion.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations. Unfortunately, I end up spending about 6x of your amount on him. I left good reviews initially. Impressed by his endless write ups ect. I got mesmerised. He is really good at illusion magic. Anyway, I gained a lot of learning and got to know my ancestors guide and the power of my protection team also got familiar with my energy alignments and other things I had no clue before. Also, after September, when I finally quit membership and stopped all contact with him, when he really started to mess up.

So it is what it is now. But I am very happy for you . Well done.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I'm so glad someone posted this.

I was recommended to get a reading from him due to receiving some attacks. I decided to give it a shot. Anyhow, he did a cheap preliminary assessment, told me things I already knew, and basically told me that during his efforts he was actually attacked and terrible things happened to him. I could tell he was spooked.

In the end he said cannot help me, but he is "able to", just that he won't because he felt he shouldn't.

I absolutely knew this was a straight up lie from him.

Keep in mind he only got back to me nearly 2 weeks after saying he'll tell me his game plan. I eventually messaged him and asked him and that's when he said "Oh oops sorry forgot to reply".

How convenient.

Anyway, when I am near someone who's lying to me or swindling me in some way, I feel it in my gut, and this guy's aura screams with malevolent deceit.

Return to “Seller Review”