Experienced Practitioner sought: Dark spirit needs to go!

LittleBat
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello!

I've had BIG problems in my keep for three years now, and have finally narrowed the source down to a spirit - P - that originally came from Starry1Night. I first encountered the spirit as an unbound, and requested Starry bind her, as she seemed lovely, if dauntingly powerful. She is meant to be a White Direwolf, and from the reading I got, it seems that this may not be wholly inaccurate (there was growling, and a humanoid form), but that actually, she is far, far from being White Arts - she's been causing so much havoc in my keep, pretending to be other spirits, lying over the pendulum then stopping it from working at all - I have been absolutely at my wits end with this situation, and I would now like this spirit gone. The advice I was given was that P's binding is not particularly stable or well done, so she will need binding more solidly into her vessel, if she agrees, to stop her wandering all over the place, imitiating other spirits and wreaking havoc.

If anyone feels they are up to this job, you may take her for free, or I will pay you to take her, including her information sheet and artwork (not that, in truth, much of it holds true...) - anything to have peace back in this house! Many thanks for reading; I really hope someone feels up to a challenge!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

You may want to find a conjurer to get her rehomed. I believe CH has a rehoming program, so it may be worth contacting them about this. Her going to a conjurer will also allow them to see if she is even suitable for companionship/make sure she is matched up with someone that can handle her.

However I do know on this forum it is pretty widely warned against to get readings from a third party about spirits, but it does sound troubling that you were experiencing those issues.

Best of luck with your situation!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

(Sorry about the second post. By the time I went to add it was too late to edit.)

I think in other forum posts you mentioned having issues with other beings? I would really recommend being cautious in a case like this.

Tricksters can pretend to be companions and mimic them. Some may even do this to get rid of what protection is in place. Not saying that this is the case with the wolf.

My companions poked at me until I wrote another possible solution. It may be good for you to reach out to a trusted conjurer or trusted practitioner and see if there is a way they can take the wolf with them temporarily. This will allow you to evaluate if the issues with you continue while she is gone/and they will also be able to observe more about her nature while she is with them. Then you can go from there and see if rehoming still seems like the right way to go about it, or if something else is causing this issue.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

LittleBat wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:37 pm Hello!

I've had BIG problems in my keep for three years now, and have finally narrowed the source down to a spirit - P - that originally came from Starry1Night. I first encountered the spirit as an unbound, and requested Starry bind her, as she seemed lovely, if dauntingly powerful. She is meant to be a White Direwolf, and from the reading I got, it seems that this may not be wholly inaccurate (there was growling, and a humanoid form), but that actually, she is far, far from being White Arts - she's been causing so much havoc in my keep, pretending to be other spirits, lying over the pendulum then stopping it from working at all - I have been absolutely at my wits end with this situation, and I would now like this spirit gone. The advice I was given was that P's binding is not particularly stable or well done, so she will need binding more solidly into her vessel, if she agrees, to stop her wandering all over the place, imitiating other spirits and wreaking havoc.

If anyone feels they are up to this job, you may take her for free, or I will pay you to take her, including her information sheet and artwork (not that, in truth, much of it holds true...) - anything to have peace back in this house! Many thanks for reading; I really hope someone feels up to a challenge!

I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with your spirit companion. She sounds like she may be either DA or BA. As an experienced DA keeper that has 2 wraiths, a crocotta, a ghoul, & two abchanchu vampires just to name a few who likes some spirits on the darker side of DA that also has a binding to the Immortal Lilith having all of them bound to my spirit that while your companion sounds beautiful & I could probably work with her I can't say I'd be comfortable taking her because if she did what she is doing to you in my spirit family, my crocotta in particular who protects my spirit family not so much me might have a problem with her, also if she is BA, I wouldn't adopt her anyway because I'm comfortable with WA & DA only.

I suggest contacting CH support & see what they advise on this situation but also try to get in touch with her conjurer too to get the binding removed because the original conjurer is the best resource for that.

I hope that this gets resolved and that your direwolf gets rehomed.

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

As others said, you can reach out to CH for help. Ash is an expert in DA so he will be able to take care of this. Whether the problem is with that spirit, a trickster, or something else, Ash and Magnolia will confirm and provide the next steps.

That being said, I remember on the other thread that you been having trouble with communicating with your keep. Since that is the case, how did you confirmed that it is this particular spirit that caused problems? Are you able to communicate through other means beside the pendulum? While I love to use a pendulum, it is not something I would use for such an important information/communication. I just don’t want you to make any mistakes regarding this.

Becoming a companion with a spirit is an important decision, as well as getting out of that relationship. I have seen others mentioned how much they regretted letting a spirit go because they thought that spirit was causing problems (when it was something else). So you should reach out to CH. Get them to confirm that this spirit is causing problems and go from there.

LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I will reach out to CH again - I did previously, but at that point I'd narrowed it down to 4 spirits I thought could potentially be the issue, and it was a bit of a big task. This particular spirit was top of my suspicions list though, so given I am finding it impossible to communicate right now in any way bar clairsentience, which the trickster definitely finds it easy to manipulate (just as they do with the pendulum and tarot...), I did get a vessel reading done, which seems to have confirmed what I was thinking, and what's been going on, and just simply the logic of what spirit came to me in what way, when, really means that this spirit should have been obviously dubious from the start...but I was gullible enough to trust where I really shouldn't have trusted, to the detriment of my whole spirit family.

Gonna drop CH a message now, though yeah, I had previously asked them about taking spirits for evaluation, and they said they didn't do that? (hence getting the vessel reading - I'd really exhausted all other options...)

Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Can you not ask the conjurer to call her back. That would be the easiest solution

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you'd like to send her for the SRA program, we can help you with that, but we do not offer vessel readings. I know that is part of what you'd like happen in this situation. We do not read or offer insight into the bindings of other practitioners, for many reasons. From what I understand, the original seller has stopped responding to you. That does put you in a precarious situation. You have some options:

1. If you are no confident this spirit is the culprit, you can use a Stasis Box, or something similar

2. You can send them to be rehomed

3. You can send the binding back to the original practitioner (as they are best equipped to handle the situation)

4. You can try to ask the original seller if there is a way to unbind the spirit yourself (if they will answer you)

5. Pack the vessel in a mixture of salt, copper, and black tourmaline (just enough to cover the vessel), wrap it tightly, and dispose of the vessel (this works if the original seller did not provide something similar to our Bridging)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Magnolia , I am curious, what point 5 does to the spirit after being wrapped and disposed? Will it set it free?
Magnolia wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:48 pm If you'd like to send her for the SRA program, we can help you with that, but we do not offer vessel readings. I know that is part of what you'd like happen in this situation. We do not read or offer insight into the bindings of other practitioners, for many reasons. From what I understand, the original seller has stopped responding to you. That does put you in a precarious situation. You have some options:

1. If you are no confident this spirit is the culprit, you can use a Stasis Box, or something similar

2. You can send them to be rehomed

3. You can send the binding back to the original practitioner (as they are best equipped to handle the situation)

4. You can try to ask the original seller if there is a way to unbind the spirit yourself (if they will answer you)

5. Pack the vessel in a mixture of salt, copper, and black tourmaline (just enough to cover the vessel), wrap it tightly, and dispose of the vessel (this works if the original seller did not provide something similar to our Bridging)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mysticsvoid
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

We would be able to help over at:

Feel free to reach out and we can get it done for you.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”