You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

From ages 1 to 19 I was abducted by alpha draconian. A highly negative group. See humans as less than cattle. But yet feed off us. I believe they were there when I was even born. They knew my soul signature. Age 8. Parents got divorced only allowed them in better. From shadow beings to greys to them.

My best friend I had a voice in my head tell me to make friends with him turns out he was being taken by a different group. Anyways jumping to age 19. Saw a craft over my house no sound triangle I could see the metal they used it was weird. It either moved or cloaked as my friend looked up but I looked st it for s good 5 to 10 minutes then they scanned our heads that's very violating I got mad. Friend got scared. Next time they showed up we were sleeping took us. All I remember was a huge crowd and falling forward.

Then I remember them rearranging my brain. Then I remember they got told not to kill me let me go or else. This was in 2011. Lines up with the blue sphere alliance showing up. They were going to kill us intill the third party intercepted them. They were tired of me. When they rearranged my brain my right side they said was turned off. And not communicating right with the left. I dont remember much jury remember they were around and I had two curses put on me.

Started having weird dreams of different races visiting me and trying to heal me. The story goes on. Even my own spirit guides put beacons on me it's a long story. Age 30 started to finally fight back bc I was going insane lol.

I am a star seed but I also have alot of history with earth I knew her when she was young. I knew the design of 5d man. Lumeria and atlantis.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

at age 30. i had my spiritual awakening. I called a pyshic over the phone. I dunno if she did it all or if she was even human or it created a catalyist. it was bizarre. I told her i was abducted. she asked if she could connect. at that moment i was like uhhhhhh. okay. all sudden i can feel hear touching the left side of my face and her eye looking into my left eye. then started looking at my aura telling me i had tears or holes in my aura and that i had attachments as well. I started crying and i said i didnt know humans were even capable of doing this.

I went into a very deep trance. very deep. i could see her astral body. very pretty nordic woman. which did alert me. but i ignored it. Nords are not always positive beings. anyways. she turned off my brain i was kicked out of my body. she was very upsit and even mad kept asking me who shut off my right side of my brain. i said the draco, telepathic. and i told her your giving me a flashback ur doing what they did to me. she started to rearrange my brain back to normal but this time it was like she was scooping out the goo they left out of my brain. due to the flashback i did get scared but very soon afterwards she rebooted the brain and i was just sucked back into my body. ever since then i looked at human bodies as just a car model now. just vessel we use.

then she said she was going to start letting her friends in to heal me she called them angels. my entire body started to tingle my heart started to glow. i felt like as if any more light enters my body im going to explode. i basically went into shock. they rebuilt my entire nervous system due to the damage other beings caused me. i started seeing telepathic messages like i am not alone. i am loved. but coming from countless beings. honestly i wanted to go with them. but i knew they wouldnt let me. for weeks on end my body would keep tingling. and i started to see peoples auras, peoples faces would sparkle when they talked to me i could finish their sentences. and more. just little things. my body was trying to astral project so hard i got whip lash lol.

3 months after that i started getting visited by a blue being. people keep telling me it was a blue avian but it doesnt matter. point is this blue being never talked but intereacted with me in dreams, between awake and sleeping we would dance together in a ball above my body. then one night i was fully concious. it blasted me with its energy and started to heal me. i woke up and i could feel sounds that would viberate all around my head. didnt last long. sadly.

but then i got attacked again and i lost my progression :( id fight back to get rid of them but they kept coming back.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”