Experiences with Saber-toothed Tiger Spirits?

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Are there any other spirit keepers here who have experience with prehistoric spirits? Specifically, I'm keeping a Smilodon spirit (a saber-toothed tiger) and I'm curious if others have similar experiences. This spirit was custom conjured from CH and doesn't have a name. Does anyone have suggestions for suitable treats or care for large cat spirits?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Faolan wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:48 pm Are there any other spirit keepers here who have experience with prehistoric spirits? Specifically, I'm keeping a Smilodon spirit (a saber-toothed tiger) and I'm curious if others have similar experiences. This spirit was custom conjured from CH and doesn't have a name. Does anyone have suggestions for suitable treats or care for large cat spirits?
I have prehistoric spirits and entities, although my Tiger spirit doesn't fall under that category. Keep in mind that tigers are distinct from cats in many ways, so it's essential to treat them accordingly.

Since each spirit might have their own preferences, I can't provide a one-size-fits-all recommendation. My advice is to try to communicate with your spirit to understand their unique tastes and desires. As an example, my Tiger spirit has a penchant for sweet things. I encourage you to explore and engage with your spirit friend to discover the treats they prefer!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Yes, I have such a companion. They are generally speaking a combined primal and majestic presence, with a uniquely spiritual energy that is profoundly healing. I believe that this could apply to all, and then your unique spirit will have nuances which were personally matched to you. They are more of a pure energy in how they interact, unmistakable when they are around and some can use telepathic communication in ways we understand -- but others are more of a 'forcefield', if that makes sense. They can leave you breathless and exhilarated, but they also have the capability of bringing out a grounding sensation deeper than you'd ever know through the current state of the natural world. The experience welcoming mine was stabilizing in a time of great sadness. They aren't comparable to living cat species, it's a very interesting topic to look into. Let yourself connect organically, rather than using a manual approach to them, is my advice.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Prehistoric. That's a trick question on terminology. As today anything before 8,000 years is considered before history.

But I have ancient creatures from CH. Like and beings spirit from the beginning of earth.

I wish I could classify the Galactic energy I feel sometimes because sometimes I get a mix of that with other beings that you would not think are galactic. I can't explain it. Vipera probably is way more. It's an odd familiar energy but I get the same feeling from angelic. But I'm starting to really get used to vampire energy too. My prehistoric creatures for me it's unique energy I'm still trying to understand it more. Some of them are unique to me.... Still trying to figure them out.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have one prehistoric but not a tiger but a lynx. She is enormous in size and literally she looks like a ghostly image of a lynx that is more robust looking. She used to accompany early humans & elf. She has an ancient energy that is subtle. Communication with her is purely on a intuitive & psychic level. She is very close and profound as a companion to me. Probably the closest to me amongst my creature species.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”