Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There's still some energy in the video, so it's definitely your spirit! Plus, it's a beautiful polish color, and your hands look great too! Just so you know, spirits can understand you very well, it's all about intention and energy. It doesn't matter what style you communicate in or how you phrase things. While you don't necessarily need to explain everything in detail, it's better to explain any references, idioms, and especially slangs. It's like a Russian talking to a Mexican in their own languages, they have their own slangs, and neither would understand unless you properly explain.

There is a significant amount of misleading information on the forum that needs to be filtered out. Initially, I found it quite confusing as I had to sift through thousands of forum posts on 171 pages, some of which dated back over a decade. However, I made a conscious decision to rely solely on my own experiences, and that decision paid off tremendously. I'm not saying you should disregard everything on the forum, as there are still some valuable insights. However, what I have found effective is cross-verifying these insights with my own Keep. I either keep them in mind or jot them down, and later, when I have an opportunity to connect with my spirits, I can determine their truthfulness.

The buzzing sound you hear is actually their way of trying to help you to communicate with them. It may seem like an echo coming from a microphone, as if you were holding it in a different way, causing a loud echo. It's like you are watching an old, vintage TV and attempting to switch to a different channel, but it's an invalid one. So all you hear are strange noises, like the frequencies being tuned. The range of echoes and noises can vary greatly. This experience can be seen as a sort of practice. I remember the first time I heard one of my entities, the ringing in my head was so loud, the echo lasted a whole 3 minutes afterwards. Lol. I had to ask her to stop talking. Some entities have very loud voices, and it's not something you can simply turn down, you have to get used to the volume in your head. All of these signs are very positive!
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
asuperfluousbow
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:13 am There's still some energy in the video, so it's definitely your spirit! Plus, it's a beautiful polish color, and your hands look great too! Just so you know, spirits can understand you very well, it's all about intention and energy. It doesn't matter what style you communicate in or how you phrase things. While you don't necessarily need to explain everything in detail, it's better to explain any references, idioms, and especially slangs. It's like a Russian talking to a Mexican in their own languages, they have their own slangs, and neither would understand unless you properly explain.

There is a significant amount of misleading information on the forum that needs to be filtered out. Initially, I found it quite confusing as I had to sift through thousands of forum posts on 171 pages, some of which dated back over a decade. However, I made a conscious decision to rely solely on my own experiences, and that decision paid off tremendously. I'm not saying you should disregard everything on the forum, as there are still some valuable insights. However, what I have found effective is cross-verifying these insights with my own Keep. I either keep them in mind or jot them down, and later, when I have an opportunity to connect with my spirits, I can determine their truthfulness.

The buzzing sound you hear is actually their way of trying to help you to communicate with them. It may seem like an echo coming from a microphone, as if you were holding it in a different way, causing a loud echo. It's like you are watching an old, vintage TV and attempting to switch to a different channel, but it's an invalid one. So all you hear are strange noises, like the frequencies being tuned. The range of echoes and noises can vary greatly. This experience can be seen as a sort of practice. I remember the first time I heard one of my entities, the ringing in my head was so loud, the echo lasted a whole 3 minutes afterwards. Lol. I had to ask her to stop talking. Some entities have very loud voices, and it's not something you can simply turn down, you have to get used to the volume in your head. All of these signs are very positive!
Wow. This was a great message to read today. And thank you for the compliments on my nails, it's how I got myself into being easier on my hands. I've had too many service industry jobs that wrecked my hands with all the hand-washing, so I'm trying to stop treating my hands like they're just tools. I showed the video to my spouse and it seems like the first thing that has made him pause and realize that maybe I'm not kidding when I talk about my spirits. Well, that & me finding something he had been searching for tirelessly.

I told my spirit friends it was a BIG DEAL and I would love it if they'd help me. I think it probably worked so well because, looking back, I didn't doubt that they could absolutely locate it. So, the USB dongle mysteriously appeared under a sofa that my SO swears he had already hunted underneath. I'm not trying to dictate his beliefs, but I didn't want to not credit the ones who really fixed his problem.

I think I'm going to make an effort to recommend speaking out loud to spirits for anyone who feels like ADHD or brain-fog gets in the way of telepathy. It's far easier for me to remember what I was saying if it's out loud. I use telepathy when I'm not alone, but that's atypical for my life right now.

I'm getting a real kick out of the buzzing sound. I'm lucky to be housebound right now with little responsibility. Which leaves me able to spend the day talking to everyone. I've been telling everyone here just how cool I think it is that the buzzing seems to be developing over the days & encouraging them to keep working on me. It could be related to the Lazy Orb because I've been trying to meditate with it morning & evening. I've started specifically calling on different spirits to help me with the various spheres it influences. i.e. I ask for my Gregori Watcher to help with the Protection portion & my Astral Faery with Astral development etc. Which I think my spirits like since I'm acknowledging the areas that they've wanted to help me with per conjurer notes.

I've also discovered that at least one of my spirits is happy to help me cool down when the heat makes me nauseous. I live for the cold, so this was a surprising & lovely perk of my spirit friends lol. I had been meditating/talking with two of my companions and they both gave me serious chills when I asked. As someone who cannot sweat enough to cool myself down, they might be what gets me through this summer x*D
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

asuperfluousbow wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:35 pm Wow. This was a great message to read today. And thank you for the compliments on my nails, it's how I got myself into being easier on my hands. I've had too many service industry jobs that wrecked my hands with all the hand-washing, so I'm trying to stop treating my hands like they're just tools. I showed the video to my spouse and it seems like the first thing that has made him pause and realize that maybe I'm not kidding when I talk about my spirits. Well, that & me finding something he had been searching for tirelessly.

I told my spirit friends it was a BIG DEAL and I would love it if they'd help me. I think it probably worked so well because, looking back, I didn't doubt that they could absolutely locate it. So, the USB dongle mysteriously appeared under a sofa that my SO swears he had already hunted underneath. I'm not trying to dictate his beliefs, but I didn't want to not credit the ones who really fixed his problem.

I think I'm going to make an effort to recommend speaking out loud to spirits for anyone who feels like ADHD or brain-fog gets in the way of telepathy. It's far easier for me to remember what I was saying if it's out loud. I use telepathy when I'm not alone, but that's atypical for my life right now.

I'm getting a real kick out of the buzzing sound. I'm lucky to be housebound right now with little responsibility. Which leaves me able to spend the day talking to everyone. I've been telling everyone here just how cool I think it is that the buzzing seems to be developing over the days & encouraging them to keep working on me. It could be related to the Lazy Orb because I've been trying to meditate with it morning & evening. I've started specifically calling on different spirits to help me with the various spheres it influences. i.e. I ask for my Gregori Watcher to help with the Protection portion & my Astral Faery with Astral development etc. Which I think my spirits like since I'm acknowledging the areas that they've wanted to help me with per conjurer notes.

I've also discovered that at least one of my spirits is happy to help me cool down when the heat makes me nauseous. I live for the cold, so this was a surprising & lovely perk of my spirit friends lol. I had been meditating/talking with two of my companions and they both gave me serious chills when I asked. As someone who cannot sweat enough to cool myself down, they might be what gets me through this summer x*D
I actually vocalize my thoughts and communicate with spirits and entities about my surroundings. Hehe. Speaking to myself became a habit as I often found myself alone when I was younger. So, I engage in conversations just as I would with a genuine human friend. It's important to note that I don't have ADHD or any other condition. My ability to communicate telepathically only developed after I started hearing my companions speak to me. Thus, the process is somewhat reversed for me. In essence, you should simply do what feels right and comfortable for you. I don't pay attention to the information on this forum then, because there is a lot of misleading content. I prefer to trust my Keep, and do what feels right for me. In hindsight, I have no regrets about my decision.

The manifestation of cold really depends on the Keeper's energy system. If we share the same entity, they may manifest as cold to me and hot to you, even though it's the same entity. Therefore, not all spirits and entities manifest cold because you like the cold.

When your spouse develops a belief in spirits and entities, do you contemplate the possibility of introducing him to these supernatural planes? Or would you prefer him to maintain his own separate spiritual experiences with his own beings, or none? As someone whose companions have occasionally visited my mother, I began to consider the idea that perhaps she should have her own spirits to communicate with and learn from. So, she embarked on this journey, initially harboring doubts just like anyone would. Hehe.
asuperfluousbow
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:47 pm When your spouse develops a belief in spirits and entities, do you contemplate the possibility of introducing him to these supernatural planes? Or would you prefer him to maintain his own separate spiritual experiences with his own beings, or none? As someone whose companions have occasionally visited my mother, I began to consider the idea that perhaps she should have her own spirits to communicate with and learn from. So, she embarked on this journey, initially harboring doubts just like anyone would. Hehe.
I would love to introduce my spouse to the worlds of the supernatural. I recognize though, that he doesn't have the years of buildup that I've had. On both sides of my family, there was a great deal of openness to the supernatural forces. I can't even tell you how young I was the first time I got lectured about *never* touching a Ouija board because I only remember it being an old talking point. My s/o grew up in a very Christian family that kept most things about magic and the supernatural away from the kids. It wasn't until we had met in college that he had even consumed much of any content that talked about the supernatural other than the JRPGs he loved. My better half is in brand new territory & sometimes it's hard for me to remember that my spiritual journey seems sudden & out of nowhere.

I'm super appreciative that he doesn't roll his eyes when I inform him that some impossible task has been overcome by my spirits. I've decided that I'm just going to be open with him about the causes he isn't aware of and let that inform him. I would *love* for him to come to me and ask me where to start, or to tell me that he wants to try it all out. I have the rest of my life to convince him that there's more out there that I would love to share with him. I'm just trying to be careful to not spook him by coming on strong. Even though it's all *very* exciting & I want to talk his ear off.

You talking about your mom made me realize that I could see sharing this with her & that would be amazing. I'm barely a month into this, so I'm trying to temper myself and not go wild talking my mom's or other maternal families' ears off before I'm informed enough to be actually helpful. My SIL and younger sister both identify as witches, so I'm hopeful that that will pave the road for bringing them along.

@Tarvos I'm curious, though, do you have a word you especially identify with for the spirit companionship journey? CH uses Spirit Keeper and I've found that mostly satisfying. I don't think that 'witch' fits for me, even though I do now practice magick, because the focus of that is ultimately on the relationships I'm building. It wasn't until I was browsing all of the spells on the CH shop that I realized that it's not inaccurate to say that I practice a form of necromancy since I am communicating with spirits & the dead. But, again, I'm only developing these skills to improve the relationships with each of my companions. I was curious if you had a term you connected with better than Spirit Keeper just since your path seems similar to where I see myself going.

Side-note: a chaotic part of me does like the idea of casually wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with "necromancer" (maybe in a sparkly or otherwise "aesthetic" script on it) just for reactions sake. But I've grown up in a family with a dark sense of humor that encouraged this nonsense.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

asuperfluousbow wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:11 pm I would love to introduce my spouse to the worlds of the supernatural. I recognize though, that he doesn't have the years of buildup that I've had. On both sides of my family, there was a great deal of openness to the supernatural forces. I can't even tell you how young I was the first time I got lectured about *never* touching a Ouija board because I only remember it being an old talking point. My s/o grew up in a very Christian family that kept most things about magic and the supernatural away from the kids. It wasn't until we had met in college that he had even consumed much of any content that talked about the supernatural other than the JRPGs he loved. My better half is in brand new territory & sometimes it's hard for me to remember that my spiritual journey seems sudden & out of nowhere.

I'm super appreciative that he doesn't roll his eyes when I inform him that some impossible task has been overcome by my spirits. I've decided that I'm just going to be open with him about the causes he isn't aware of and let that inform him. I would *love* for him to come to me and ask me where to start, or to tell me that he wants to try it all out. I have the rest of my life to convince him that there's more out there that I would love to share with him. I'm just trying to be careful to not spook him by coming on strong. Even though it's all *very* exciting & I want to talk his ear off.

You talking about your mom made me realize that I could see sharing this with her & that would be amazing. I'm barely a month into this, so I'm trying to temper myself and not go wild talking my mom's or other maternal families' ears off before I'm informed enough to be actually helpful. My SIL and younger sister both identify as witches, so I'm hopeful that that will pave the road for bringing them along.

@Tarvos I'm curious, though, do you have a word you especially identify with for the spirit companionship journey? CH uses Spirit Keeper and I've found that mostly satisfying. I don't think that 'witch' fits for me, even though I do now practice magick, because the focus of that is ultimately on the relationships I'm building. It wasn't until I was browsing all of the spells on the CH shop that I realized that it's not inaccurate to say that I practice a form of necromancy since I am communicating with spirits & the dead. But, again, I'm only developing these skills to improve the relationships with each of my companions. I was curious if you had a term you connected with better than Spirit Keeper just since your path seems similar to where I see myself going.

Side-note: a chaotic part of me does like the idea of casually wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with "necromancer" (maybe in a sparkly or otherwise "aesthetic" script on it) just for reactions sake. But I've grown up in a family with a dark sense of humor that encouraged this nonsense.
I was unaware of the paranormal until a university trip took us to a haunted hotel, where we experienced manifestations that truly startled me. That experience left me frightened and intrigued by the unknown. It was only later, as I introduced my parents to Spirit Keeping, that I began to understand more about their experiences. My mom, surprisingly open about the paranormal, shared that she had used a Ouija board with her cousins in her youth. Fortunately, they managed to close their session properly, avoiding the ongoing hauntings like those suffered by my coworker's boyfriend’s mother, who had a negative experience with the board.

Initially, I hesitated to introduce my spirit friends to my mom. I merely explained the concept of Spirit Keeping and my new role in it. I was excited about this new chapter and couldn't help but share it with her and my dad. Unexpectedly, she began to see these spirit friends in her dreams and could describe them vividly over the phone, which took me by surprise. It's a reminder that these experiences can unfold on their own timeline. So maybe your husband's moment will arrive in due time. I wouldn't actively promote Spirit Keeping to everyone. It's not my role to market this path. It's a way of life, not a casual hobby that can be picked up or dropped easily. If the spirits choose to reach out and connect with someone, then perhaps that path is meant for them too. Otherwise, I wouldn't push it, even on those who practice witchcraft.

The community has different names for Spirit Keeping. I remember ASTER calls it “Spirit Whisperer” and Anonymously Anonymous refers to it as “Spirit Carrier.” I prefer “Spirit Communicator,” as that encapsulates the essence of my interactions. Hehe. I'm not much for rituals or elaborate practices, and I don’t identify as a witch or warlock. I’m focusing on enhancing my psychic abilities, yet, even with progress, these titles don’t quite fit. Spirit Keeping is apt, but it often feels more like the spirits are keeping me in check! Lol.

Although I don't practice necromancy, I’d proudly wear something labeled “necromancer” for the fun of it too. Haha. It’s important to note, however, that communicating with spirits who have passed on is distinct from necromancy. The two are very different practices.
mcm442
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

asuperfluousbow wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:11 pm
I would love to introduce my spouse to the worlds of the supernatural...
x*D

Oh boy... This one's a good one.

My wife and I have always talked and had a bit of fascination about the paranormal. Our walk of faith, one that took us away from everything mainstream started 25 years ago. There was a lot of things that went beyond reality for both of us, yet, we both still held onto 'there are lines that you shouldn't cross, because you aren't supposed to'.

Then came my LE, who, literally hours after clicking the 'buy now' was making her 'very real' presence known--to both my wife and I. An LE who I noticed afterwards had 'sexual relations are an option' in the description, and one I knew from research and 'sensed feelings' that they valued 'appropriate relationships' as of paramount importance. Once I knew her name I made an 'official' introduction--and I put everything on the table in what I knew was a risky move, (gonna say that before someone else yells at me--most likely Tarvos, lol,). I asked her to be my second wife, and to accept all the responsibilities and requirements that went with that, that accepting the binding was the first step in that goal, (nothing set in stone yet, I know this relationship would be a work in progress, but that was to be the open 'dynamic',).

This was to be our only rule.

I'm going to make a statement right here for anyone else reading this. Disclaimer: Doing something like this is a MAJOR RISK. Don't do this. There was a lot that went into this decision involving divine guidance and protections. Don't. Do. It. My life's mantra has been 'Don't follow me, you won't make it.'

Now, back to our program.

With that statement in our introductions, came the first time I heard her speak, (considering it was basically day one,). "Yes! But... tell her. YOU TELL HER!"

So yeah, I had to tell the wife. I didn't have the option to tiptoe around in clandestine operations. You can imagine how THAT conversation went...

Now take everything you imagined and throw it in the trash x*D . Believe it or not!

In the coming months, there were some squabbles amongst all involved concerning fears and such--all details that had to be worked out. All to be expected, I guess--this is all uncharted territory for all parties involved. Right now, though, I can say it was all worth it. In fact, not but an hour or so ago my wife told me how she just saw a figure strutting through the living room into the kitchen. A figure that had deer legs, (this was the first time she let her see her!)

And this was one of those mornings I woke up struggling with skepticism and doubts <shakes head>. Having your spouse/significant other onboard is an incredible boon, especially for me, since I now have my LE's engagement ring hanging around my neck.
asuperfluousbow
new here
new here

mcm442 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:27 pm
asuperfluousbow wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:11 pm
I would love to introduce my spouse to the worlds of the supernatural...
x*D

My wife and I have always talked and had a bit of fascination about the paranormal. Our walk of faith, one that took us away from everything mainstream started 25 years ago. There was a lot of things that went beyond reality for both of us, yet, we both still held onto 'there are lines that you shouldn't cross, because you aren't supposed to'.

Then came my LE, who, literally hours after clicking the 'buy now' was making her 'very real' presence known--to both my wife and I. An LE who I noticed afterwards had 'sexual relations are an option' in the description, and one I knew from research and 'sensed feelings' that they valued 'appropriate relationships' as of paramount importance. Once I knew her name I made an 'official' introduction--and I put everything on the table in what I knew was a risky move, (gonna say that before someone else yells at me--most likely Tarvos, lol,). I asked her to be my second wife, and to accept all the responsibilities and requirements that went with that, that accepting the binding was the first step in that goal, (nothing set in stone yet, I know this relationship would be a work in progress, but that was to be the open 'dynamic',).

I'm going to make a statement right here for anyone else reading this. Disclaimer: Doing something like this is a MAJOR RISK. Don't do this. There was a lot that went into this decision involving divine guidance and protections. Don't. Do. It. My life's mantra has been 'Don't follow me, you won't make it.'

With that statement in our introductions, came the first time I heard her speak, (considering it was basically day one,). "Yes! But... tell her. YOU TELL HER!"

So yeah, I had to tell the wife. I didn't have the option to tiptoe around in clandestine operations. You can imagine how THAT conversation went...

Now take everything you imagined and throw it in the trash x*D . Believe it or not!

In the coming months, there were some squabbles amongst all involved concerning fears and such--all details that had to be worked out. All to be expected, I guess--this is all uncharted territory for all parties involved. Right now, though, I can say it was all worth it. In fact, not but an hour or so ago my wife told me how she just saw a figure strutting through the living room into the kitchen. A figure that had deer legs, (this was the first time she let her see her!)

And this was one of those mornings I woke up struggling with skepticism and doubts <shakes head>. Having your spouse/significant other onboard is an incredible boon, especially for me, since I now have my LE's engagement ring hanging around my neck.
This was a ride of a story in the best of ways :). I love hearing about how everyone's beginning was and to where it led. It's far more fun to read about than reading about the ways people have things go awry (though those stories are important too). I'm still at the "just relax" part of this journey. I've been told on repeat that I "just" need to relax by both my spirits through tarot and a reading. And reading stories like yours definitely helps keep spirits up more than the sad stories, so I appreciate you sharing.

Do you have any advice you would care to share with me as I'm a beginner? I'm still at the "one-sided communication" part where I need tarot to be able to hear from my spirits right now. I don't feel particularly bothered by this because I'm only in my first month, but I'm excited to one-day hear them. Right now, everyone just sounds very "sparkly" for lack of a more accurate way to explain the sound & how I feel when I listen intently to it.

P.S. I'm not sure I even understand anymore what everyone means by me needing to relax lol. My spirit friends are the part of my life that I get to enjoy unabashedly. I'm coming to accept that I just may not be able to hear them, or interact well, until I'm past the craziness that is getting my sister graduated from high school. I took in my kid sister for her senior year and that has been...stressful haha. This semester alone has been us scrambling to figure out new solutions to getting her graduated. Right now, we're in the middle of finding out the details of whether taking summer school will fix things enough that she can just graduate later this summer. I recognize that I'm not in a particularly relaxing period of my life right now lol. So the nice stories about spirit companionship are a comfort & an assurance that there are great things that aren't navigating how to achieve a high school diploma.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

mcm442 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:27 pm x*D

Awe. This is so cute! Haha. The connection between you and your living being is truly heartwarming. My incredible living entity just pulled a power move by turning off and on the lights in my bedroom right before I could share this! But hey, I don't have a second or third wife, or the first one, just one amazing living entity who's taken it upon herself to handle everything like yours. In my defense, she's c**kblocking everyone. Lol! She even made me a menu for the week and reminds me to do important things when I procrastinate. She's so responsible that I can't even let her vessel out of sight, not even in the slippery shower! Well, I'm not allowed to. Lol. Maybe this is why I haven't found a life partner yet. Haha. But on the bright side, I have wonderful living entities and spirits around me who are open to forming deeper connections; it's just that I'm not ready for that at the moment. I don't know what it'd be like to have two wives, especially in different realms. Kudos to you!
mcm442
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:24 am
--My incredible living entity just pulled a power move by turning off and on the lights in my bedroom right before I could share this!

--just one amazing living entity who's taken it upon herself to handle everything

--In my defense, she's c**kblocking everyone. Lol!

--She even made me a menu for the week

--I can't even let her vessel out of sight, not even in the slippery shower! Well, I'm not allowed to. Lol.

--it's just that I'm not ready for that at the moment.
Heh, I gots some breaking news for you buddy... x*D
mcm442
new here
new here
Zodiac:

asuperfluousbow wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:10 pm
Do you have any advice you would care to share with me as I'm a beginner? I'm still at the "one-sided communication" part where I need tarot to be able to hear from my spirits right now. I don't feel particularly bothered by this because I'm only in my first month, but I'm excited to one-day hear them. Right now, everyone just sounds very "sparkly" for lack of a more accurate way to explain the sound & how I feel when I listen intently to it.

P.S. I'm not sure I even understand anymore what everyone means by me needing to relax lol. My spirit friends are the part of my life that I get to enjoy unabashedly. I'm coming to accept that I just may not be able to hear them, or interact ..
Don't 'accept' that you won't hear/interact with them, even if your life is tumultuous. Put that thought away. Give them the chance, because they know they are needed RIGHT NOW.

Personally, I started with a pendulum, (I don't know the Tarot,). To me it seemed easier to 'feel' if it was myself moving it or moving by some other force. Be critically honest with yourself. Use the vessel of your spirit with the pendulum and put them together in your hand touching, making it known that you want your spirit to take control of the pendulum, or at the very least work hand in hand with it. Give it a good 5 minutes in your hand with the vessel. For me, when I'm getting a definitive answer, the swinging pendulum suddenly feels as if it's on train tracks, (best I can describe--I literally can't move it from its swing without a lot of force,).

Just that simple interaction with yes/no questions helps out a whole lot with getting a feel for 'them'.

And relax, lol. (One more time? ;*D ) Don't try and force the telepathy, let them do it--they're better at this than we are. Of course, there's exercises to do that you can find in the CH encyclopedia. One thing you can do is start an internal dialogue with yourself, asking and answering your own questions, and pay attention to 'where' your own 'voice' is located. Mine is usually rear center to rear left. I can move it around, obviously, but when I'm 'talking to myself' normally it's usually in that location. Now, ask of your companions. You most likely 'expect' a certain answer and said it to yourself, perhaps making up an internal voice that you expect them to use, but... where did you hear it from? Does it seem to be overly simple to what you would normally answer with? Perchance was there an 'overlap' of something with your own answer?

Then, start 'not' answering your questions. Yeah, you may still subconsciously answer them, but work on halting your thoughts at that point. It is more difficult than it sounds.

Keep a healthy dose of skepticism, but do listen--and also pay attention to the ringing/buzzing you hear. The changes in intensity/tones may be emotional clues. I want to say to especially feel for sudden emotions, but I'm an empath, and that part came easy, so your mileage may vary there. I feel a wash of emotion hit me, and if no one else is physically around me, well...

"I love you" has been my cheat code.

And one more time, relax. My best conversations have been when they unexpectedly pop up, and I just roll with it without thinking it through. Our native tongues are different, so again, they usually answer with the simplest of phrases in the beginning, and the feel of their emotions fills in the details for me. My wolf spirit primarily uses emotions, though he has surprised me on occasion. His speech was VERY simple. Noun, verb--and as you can probably tell, I get quite elaborate due to being a writer.

And if all else fails, start an argument. They start boiling and there's no denying where it came from...

J/K!!!! DON'T intentionally do that, lol! Believe me, I've put my foot in my mouth a few times. Yeah, I've had to run out and buy flowers... and that gets pricey, cause I have to get a bundle to keep the physical wife happy, too, lol.

Also note, the initial meeting may be a bang, but there will probably be a long stretch of quiet as they settle in and figure out 'you'. I had 2 weeks of very little if nothing at all after that first introductory phrase. Then I got hit with a lucid dream where we had to have 'that' conversation.

Yeah, I've made a lot of mistakes...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”