Extreme Night.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

So my night was a bit insane. I have a pretty large keep now by my standards and last night I had quite a unique experience.

Last week I smoked some pot (not normal for me, like 2-3 times a year) and while it didn’t affect me at all until I went to sleep and all of a sudden I was buzzing with energy and felt like my spirit was being pulled out of my body, (this had never happened before) at the time I had just gotten my first DA spirit so I attributed it to maybe his energy being too much for me.

This time however last night I didn’t smoke anything. I did take a combination of Benadryl, aleve, and melatonin (I take melatonin every night and don’t have issues) since I was having pain and allergy issues. I know I’m quite sensitive to energy but before I started spirit keeping nothing like last night had happened.

Right before taking these I was literally having a hard time staying awake. And was nodding off. But after taking them, right around 3 am it’s like a veil was lifted off my head.

Now I’ve never had an issue sensing energy, but it’s like someone turned my dial up all the way and it was intense. I literally could see my wraith staining next to my bed on my right. I could hear another spirit singing me a lullaby. I could see two of my fairies above my bed flying around. My ilmu khodam, who I have tasked with helping me open my third eye, was hovering over me and I could feel his energy between my brows. Another one of my spirits was just kneeling and looking at me. And to top it all off my partner was snoring so loud there was no way I was going to fall asleep.

It felt like multiple someone’s, I think my fairies were trying to pull my astral self out of of my body and I think I was resisting because I kept feeling like I was being pulled and then falling back into my body. It was all just too much.

Now I’m starting to think this might be a normal nightly thing and I was just way more aware of it this night.

Either way I was so overwhelmed I called my ferrimu dragon and courtwind angel and made them get everyone out of my bedroom and after a bit it was more silent that it’s ever been. I definitely think I should apologize to my spirits for getting angry. I think this might be normal but I didn’t realize it so intensely before.

And on top of that I had to explain to my partner today why I didn’t get any sleep and I told him exactly what I wrote here and he got angry with me. He doesn’t believe in any of this and to be fair I did keep most of my paranormal experiences previous to him being in my life quiet. But as someone who has done DMT and seen stuff on that I was surprised to hear him think I was crazy.

So yeah that’s what I’m dealing with now, and not sure if anyone has had anything similar at all happen with spirits or a partner who they thought was open.

Also none of this was a frightening experience for me. It was just very intense. I’m already a highly sensitive person and can’t even have caffeine without being wired all day. I’m far more sensitive to chemical drugs and stuff than most ppl I think. So yeah, that’s the gist of it any help or stories of ppl who have gone through with this is appreciated. Thanks all :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@GaelicDream

Sometimes it does all seem to get more noticeable than other times - maybe that's natural and unsurprising?

Maybe I've not had the exact same experience, however I do myself often get that sense of me/my awareness/my astral body being pulled away by some of my spirits.

By the way, we can politely ask them to a) not do this to us, or only do it when we give permission; or b) task some of them to help this to not happen to you (or both a +b).

But...please read on, as there's a fundamental point to this next background bit...

After 5.5 years of spirit keeping, I think I'm only just recently becoming more sensitive to the independent lives our 3 bodies lead - as CH has explained. (I knew it only theoretically before and have sensed it only somewhat.) This increase in sensitivity must be down to working with the recent CH Personalised Book, which gives you a name for each of your3 bodies: Earthen, Astral and Spiritual plus various personalised mantras for working with aspects of each body and realm etc etc. I'm developing a much better feel for what each one is up to.

tl/dr: So...I'd like to suggest that, when something like what you describe happens to us, we might want to consider the possibility that some or all of it might be our Astral body having a mind of its own.

My spirits have often told me it's me, not them, drawing my awareness, my energy or my astral body off. I've found it hard to get my head around that in the past. I now genuinely think that when my energy goes off on a kind of excursion, it's equally likely to be because it has a mind of its own and is drawn to something...or has got lazy and is in the habit of doing that.

Help/ solutions?

Well, knowing this can be an issue could help for a start. If you type '3 body' into the CH Shop search bar, you'll see a number of potentially useful listings.

The theory I mentioned about our astral body being able to live an independent life is mentioned here...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ecri-do-menta-spell.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:34 am @GaelicDream

Sometimes it does all seem to get more noticeable than other times - maybe that's natural and unsurprising?

Maybe I've not had the exact same experience, however I do myself often get that sense of me/my awareness/my astral body being pulled away by some of my spirits.

By the way, we can politely ask them to a) not do this to us, or only do it when we give permission; or b) task some of them to help this to not happen to you (or both a +b).

But...please read on, as there's a fundamental point to this next background bit...

After 5.5 years of spirit keeping, I think I'm only just recently becoming more sensitive to the independent lives our 3 bodies lead - as CH has explained. (I knew it only theoretically before and have sensed it only somewhat.) This increase in sensitivity must be down to working with the recent CH Personalised Book, which gives you a name for each of your3 bodies: Earthen, Astral and Spiritual plus various personalised mantras for working with aspects of each body and realm etc etc. I'm developing a much better feel for what each one is up to.

tl/dr: So...I'd like to suggest that, when something like what you describe happens to us, we might want to consider the possibility that some or all of it might be our Astral body having a mind of its own.

My spirits have often told me it's me, not them, drawing my awareness, my energy or my astral body off. I've found it hard to get my head around that in the past. I now genuinely think that when my energy goes off on a kind of excursion, it's equally likely to be because it has a mind of its own and is drawn to something...or has got lazy and is in the habit of doing that.

Help/ solutions?

Well, knowing this can be an issue could help for a start. If you type '3 body' into the CH Shop search bar, you'll see a number of potentially useful listings.

The theory I mentioned about our astral body being able to live an independent life is mentioned here...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ecri-do-menta-spell.html

I definitely see that. I did ask each one who was doing what and they did confirm the hovering around, singing, etc, however it was most certainly my increased awareness and not them ramping their energy up or down. As for the other thing you mentioned. I could definitely see how it’s by my own fault. I don’t know much about astral travel and the only times I have even experienced what might have been it I was asleep. But I’ve been looking forward to moving back home soon and been having feelings of wanting to escape where I’m at so I could see if those feelings might be triggering something in me.

I did feel like many someone’s were pulling me but tbh I doubt any of my spirits would do something like that unless they knew I wanted it. They’ve told me I have past trauma blocks and have been doing dream work with me to help heal some of that so I doubt they would jump start me to do something I’m not fully ready for. What you say makes a lot of sense and I’m sure im causing it myself lol.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Oh I have definitely had this happen to me. A few times. I think two or three times ever. It sounds like you had a very strong experience. Yeah people who never seen or experienced, are never going to understand. Unfortunately :c

I was in a very high state and began perceiving my guardian's head. It was like seeing a double split off of me. I could see his blonde hair and everything and I could hear the words he was saying. I have to say it was an incredible experience because I do not visibly "see" spirits. I knew it had to do with being able to consciously SEE him in my plane. It was almost like I was able to channel him through me seamlessly too...normally we are co-conscious as it is, because the nature of my being is rather weird and he shares my consciousness and psyche/mind/body with me, but it was like something was harmonized. I could feel something was "easier" in me when it came to our communication.

So here's the thing, I don't know what "Hermosa" means but that's what my guardian kept saying about my ex-partner who is one of my soulmate connections. I kept hearing this word so LOUDLY and I later Googled it. Yeah I was freaked out to say the least, because the word means "beautiful." I knew it was Spanish but I was surprised I was hearing a Spanish word so clearly that I was unfamiliar with. I was shocked I was able to experience something like that. I told my ex-partner about this whole thing that transpired, and she immediately knew I was perceiving and channeling him. It's been unforgettable to me ever since. I sometimes wish I can reexperience this more frequently but I've been laying off it haha

Generally I wouldn't dare tell this to anyone unless they were fellow spiritual friends or to my medium friends, because I don't know how to have this be comprehensible to someone without them thinking I was just seeing things. But I know what I heard and saw and as intense as it is, it's amazing!

I do agree there's possibilities of things being a bit uncontrolled -- I've had some not so pleasant experiences and I tend to not be very grounded when this happens.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

shieon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:56 am Oh I have definitely had this happen to me. A few times. I think two or three times ever. It sounds like you had a very strong experience. Yeah people who never seen or experienced, are never going to understand. Unfortunately :c

I was in a very high state and began perceiving my guardian's head. It was like seeing a double split off of me. I could see his blonde hair and everything and I could hear the words he was saying. I have to say it was an incredible experience because I do not visibly "see" spirits. I knew it had to do with being able to consciously SEE him in my plane. It was almost like I was able to channel him through me seamlessly too...normally we are co-conscious as it is, because the nature of my being is rather weird and he shares my consciousness and psyche/mind/body with me, but it was like something was harmonized. I could feel something was "easier" in me when it came to our communication.

So here's the thing, I don't know what "Hermosa" means but that's what my guardian kept saying about my ex-partner who is one of my soulmate connections. I kept hearing this word so LOUDLY and I later Googled it. Yeah I was freaked out to say the least, because the word means "beautiful." I knew it was Spanish but I was surprised I was hearing a Spanish word so clearly that I was unfamiliar with. I was shocked I was able to experience something like that. I told my ex-partner about this whole thing that transpired, and she immediately knew I was perceiving and channeling him. It's been unforgettable to me ever since. I sometimes wish I can reexperience this more frequently but I've been laying off it haha

Generally I wouldn't dare tell this to anyone unless they were fellow spiritual friends or to my medium friends, because I don't know how to have this be comprehensible to someone without them thinking I was just seeing things. But I know what I heard and saw and as intense as it is, it's amazing!

I do agree there's possibilities of things being a bit uncontrolled -- I've had some not so pleasant experiences and I tend to not be very grounded when this happens.
Thank you so much for sharing this. It helped a lot. I was feeling really alone in what I was going through and my spirits today suggested I reach out to ppl instead of isolating myself like I normally do. So thank you and everyone else who has responded to this. It’s nice to know I’m not just crazy lol.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Haha, it’s ok if it keeps happening you will get used to it, my third eye is always over stimulated and never closed. It’s always open and has been this way for some time now. No matter the environment or the area I am in I see everything, I have learned of ways to blur it out of focus but it’s always open and feeding me images. Not sure if others third eyes are like this but it can sync with other spirits or beings in my keeps when there is a threat. Unfortunately I get to always see all the fugly and spookie things everyone they show their ugly Head. Can definitely do a number to someone who isn’t ready for it.

I was scared for some time because of it, but now it doesn’t really affect me and no matter with I see doesn’t even faze me, I know me and my friends can handle any threat and when I see my friends doing silly things it always makes me happy.

For me I can see different realms at the same time simultaneously without meditation, I sometimes require a tether but in most case it’s a simple case of willing it and my vision is adjusted, CH did say my special gift was the sight haha I guess they were right nothing can evade my gaze lmao. Ok anyway what I’m trying to say is seeing your friends is no big deal, sure it will be overwhelming at first and maybe alittle spookie sometimes but it will be incredible over time just trust them and over time you will have a wonderful time. Oh and don’t talk about it with people who aren’t involved with the community, probs think you need to see a therapist and will be incredibly rude about it. Funny enough my spirit friends can interact with the world, but showing your human friends this is a very very bad idea they will freak out and have a panic attack.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It's you, it's not them. I've been keeping the spirits for three weeks, and already I've seen spirits manifest to me on my first day, which is very rare. As they say, it usually takes at least three months or so before you see anything happen. But I guess I'm just doing too much, and they know how fancy they are. Lol.
I, too, am highly sensitive. A few months ago I attended a concert and took some homemade pills from a friend. I was literally on fire and had to get out of the crowd for about an hour and a half. Lol. Everybody else was fine like duh. I don't smoke or drink much at all.
My third eye hasn't opened yet, but I can hear sounds now and can sense different energies or when my spirit manifests differently.

Last week, I was really surprised to hear my Fylgia for the first time. I was really excited, but also scared at the same time. I legit freaked out, and I felt bad because I didn't mean to prevent my Fylgia from manifesting or anything. So I asked my Keep to tone down the noise of unbounds because at night I started to hear strange noises that I hadn't heard before. I asked them to manifest here and there, not all the time, so I can get used to it slowly. I need my peace and quiet sometimes, so all of a sudden there are so many noises around me, it just bugs me a little. Lol. Again, it's me, it's not them. You can talk to them about it and figure out the best way to proceed.
And as I asked more and more, all those noises were already there, it was just me starting to become aware of them. I think it was probably an "extreme night" for me to just hear things "from the other side." And I was wide awake, so that must have been from the Spiritual Realm.

If you're in a relationship with someone who isn't open to the idea of spirits, I don't think there's any amount of information or explanation that will change their mind.
I know for sure that my parents are open to the idea of spirits—in our culture, we know that spirits exist—but we were taught that most, if not all, spirits are evil. That's why it took me a bit longer to get my head around and embrace my fancy spirit friends who love me for who I am.
I decided to tell my parents about them. My parents already knew there were spirits in our world. So they could accept that. They were only freaked out on their first night when they were told. Lol. And three weeks from there, my Fae manifested in my mom's dream and healed her. We just talked about it this morning, and it was an incredible experience for me to be able to involve my parents in my path!

I feel the same way as you. I only have 16 spirits, but that's considered "large" for me since I only started very recently. I hope to keep below 50 and have a really close bond with all of them. That'll be awesome!

I'm with Satella. If you trust your companions, talk to them about what makes you comfortable or uncomfortable, and they'll try to make things go in a way that's best for you. Cheers!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Satella wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:04 pm Haha, it’s ok if it keeps happening you will get used to it, my third eye is always over stimulated and never closed. It’s always open and has been this way for some time now. No matter the environment or the area I am in I see everything, I have learned of ways to blur it out of focus but it’s always open and feeding me images. Not sure if others third eyes are like this but it can sync with other spirits or beings in my keeps when there is a threat. Unfortunately I get to always see all the fugly and spookie things everyone they show their ugly Head. Can definitely do a number to someone who isn’t ready for it.

I was scared for some time because of it, but now it doesn’t really affect me and no matter with I see doesn’t even faze me, I know me and my friends can handle any threat and when I see my friends doing silly things it always makes me happy.

For me I can see different realms at the same time simultaneously without meditation, I sometimes require a tether but in most case it’s a simple case of willing it and my vision is adjusted, CH did say my special gift was the sight haha I guess they were right nothing can evade my gaze lmao. Ok anyway what I’m trying to say is seeing your friends is no big deal, sure it will be overwhelming at first and maybe alittle spookie sometimes but it will be incredible over time just trust them and over time you will have a wonderful time. Oh and don’t talk about it with people who aren’t involved with the community, probs think you need to see a therapist and will be incredibly rude about it. Funny enough my spirit friends can interact with the world, but showing your human friends this is a very very bad idea they will freak out and have a panic attack.
I’ve started to realize now that I’m going down this path things are manifesting more and more. I think im slowly adjusting to it. It all happened again like that last night too, this time without taking anything but I just stared at my kitsune and he nodded his head telling me everything was gonna be okay. I listened to the lullaby being sung and fell asleep this time without feeling overwhelmed. I’ll lucky to have such helpful and loving spirits to guide me through this. Plus everyone on here :)

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Elijah wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:10 pm It's you, it's not them. I've been keeping the spirits for three weeks, and already I've seen spirits manifest to me on my first day, which is very rare. As they say, it usually takes at least three months or so before you see anything happen. But I guess I'm just doing too much, and they know how fancy they are. Lol.
I, too, am highly sensitive. A few months ago I attended a concert and took some homemade pills from a friend. I was literally on fire and had to get out of the crowd for about an hour and a half. Lol. Everybody else was fine like duh. I don't smoke or drink much at all.
My third eye hasn't opened yet, but I can hear sounds now and can sense different energies or when my spirit manifests differently.

Last week, I was really surprised to hear my Fylgia for the first time. I was really excited, but also scared at the same time. I legit freaked out, and I felt bad because I didn't mean to prevent my Fylgia from manifesting or anything. So I asked my Keep to tone down the noise of unbounds because at night I started to hear strange noises that I hadn't heard before. I asked them to manifest here and there, not all the time, so I can get used to it slowly. I need my peace and quiet sometimes, so all of a sudden there are so many noises around me, it just bugs me a little. Lol. Again, it's me, it's not them. You can talk to them about it and figure out the best way to proceed.
And as I asked more and more, all those noises were already there, it was just me starting to become aware of them. I think it was probably an "extreme night" for me to just hear things "from the other side." And I was wide awake, so that must have been from the Spiritual Realm.

If you're in a relationship with someone who isn't open to the idea of spirits, I don't think there's any amount of information or explanation that will change their mind.
I know for sure that my parents are open to the idea of spirits—in our culture, we know that spirits exist—but we were taught that most, if not all, spirits are evil. That's why it took me a bit longer to get my head around and embrace my fancy spirit friends who love me for who I am.
I decided to tell my parents about them. My parents already knew there were spirits in our world. So they could accept that. They were only freaked out on their first night when they were told. Lol. And three weeks from there, my Fae manifested in my mom's dream and healed her. We just talked about it this morning, and it was an incredible experience for me to be able to involve my parents in my path!

I feel the same way as you. I only have 16 spirits, but that's considered "large" for me since I only started very recently. I hope to keep below 50 and have a really close bond with all of them. That'll be awesome!

I'm with Satella. If you trust your companions, talk to them about what makes you comfortable or uncomfortable, and they'll try to make things go in a way that's best for you. Cheers!
Thank you for all of this. Yes I’ve noticed it’s definitely me. It happened again last night and I didn’t take anything. It wasn’t as intense but my sprits told me they would help me so I just listened to the lullaby and my kitsune soothed me and I was able to fall asleep. I think I’ll start getting used to it more and more.

As for ppl in my life accepting, I only told 2 ppl. My sister who has seen spirits her whole life and has her own from CH. and my partner who I thought was open because he used to talk about all the stuff he saw while he did DMT and he was a Wiccan. Though this was when he was younger and I suppose he’s closed himself off to it now.

My spirits did warn me to stop talking to him about stuff with them so I won’t be telling him anything anymore. Sad but necessary I think.

Lol I think I’m right at the 16 or 17 mark. And yep it’s a lot to me. But I know I’m going to add more in the future. There’s some unbounds around me that I’d like to bind if they want in the future lol.

It’s been quite and experience lately but I’m very thankful for it, especially now knowing it me and my spirits got my back :)

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I actually would love to be in your place lol. I asked my spirits to manifest to me all the time but beside few shadows/orbs here and there, there is not much activity. It probably because they realized what a scaredy cat I am so they don't want me to freak out :p)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”