Fast Wheel Motion?

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Leading up to coming out of my body a bit or partially, I dozed over a meditation and woke in to a state where I felt that I had very suddenly spun in a circle that was never ending, though I suppose it did eventually end, as I got shocked out of the feeling. Following that, I had an astral limb fall out and float to my side, leading me to acquaint with that feeling once more, which I've not felt in many years.

Any thoughts on what happened or what it could mean? Was just curious if anyone else has experienced this, too, or something like it.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It wasn't a dizziness-type sensation was it? One summer a long time ago, when I went for a daytime nap I would find myself drifting off into sleep paralysis, during which I couldn't move or speak but there were all kinds of voices and people coming into the room. (There wasn't anyone. That's just sleep paralysis for you.)

The reason I mention this is at that time, while lying down, I'd also sometimes find myself having a spinning sensation, either spinning left or spinning right, before I went into sleep paralysis, as I recall. Strange to feel that disorientation while lying still. It was kind of mental and physical, if you see what I mean. Maybe psychosomatic.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”