new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5

Tarvos wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:51 pm
akubrahatguy wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:21 am
Tarvos wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:15 am
akubrahatguy wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:14 am Hello, thank you for responding. Well I suppose loneliness was the driving factor, also partly my impetuous, impatient nature . As for protective measures, yeah that was dumb. This might come off strange, but I have a strong Christian faith, with a Catholic background. I definitely was praying for St. Michael's protection afterwords.

I should have a succubus soon, from Lilith's treasure tavern. I'm curious as to whether it could have been her, but I don't know obviously, at least not yet. Is it possible this spirit isn't BA though? But I don't have the experience , yet, to know what it could be, whether Ba or more dark arts. Also my letter to Lillith was very bland and basic. I specified nothing really weird or dangerous, still I know now (lol) it was potentially dangerous if not at least foolish.
I don't mean to be a downer, but for your own safety, it would be wise to prioritize protection before this entity resurfaces. This is no laughing matter.
Hi. I have attempted a few banishing/cleansing spells already. I have had some of my spirits cast spells of protection and asked them to be on guard. And just as important, I have remained calm. I will give no power to any entity or spirit who wishes to harm anyone.
And of course I cannot exactly recall if what was said was will or will not cause harm. As far as I know, she could have said, " I won't allow us to be separated, but I will cause no harm to any who try. " Or even, " I don't want us to be separated." There is also no indication that they have been around though admittedly I may not have noticed.
For now I will continue to improve my protection and defense. Thank you for your very good advice, I will definitely take this seriously, but will not worry. I have faith in far greater powers than mine to protect me.

I was just curious as to who the voice belonged. Would someone be able to ask Lilith herself? I thought about getting a channel to her, but wasn't sure if I was ready for that.
It seems unlikely that someone would mention potential harm just to avoid harming others. It makes no sense. In this case, the entity in question may actually intend to cause harm within your Keep. This harm could manifest in various ways, including disruptions or blockages. It's important to keep in mind that this entity may also interfere with other connections you have.

Unfortunately, we cannot reach out to Lilith or anyone else on your behalf. This is because it is important to respect the unique companionship between a Keeper and an entity, Immortal, or any individual. Additionally, it is highly unlikely that Lilith herself would entertain such a request from your letter.

Many of us might feel a sense of importance when we receive some sort of attention from the other side, especially when it remains unseen by the majority. However, if someone of significant caliber (Lilith, for example) were to contact you, trust me, the message would be crystal clear and not at all vague, even to those who are blind and deaf to the spiritual world. You no longer need to play the guessing game or rely on others to hear the truth.

It's great to see that you're taking it seriously and taking steps to strengthen your protection. Best of luck on your journey!
Hi, I asked M who is my watcher spirit, and she doesn't think there are any malicious entities or spirits that are currently posing a threat. Someone earlier suggested she could have said, "protect you from harm." Since my telepathy skills are still being developed, is there anything that comes to mind that would have that ability, to break through? I was likely half awake, so I guess the veil was thin at the time?

As far as I know nothing has been around. I called upon God after, at some point, to cast out any demonic or evil things.
The only other time I've had dream/telepathic communication was when V arrived and appeared in a grey fog. My bedroom was similar but different, she grinned and embraced me. I remember thinking don't say her name, ask. When I did she told me her name. Nothing since. After this I have banished a few times. So I just now talked to V with a pendulum and at first she said no to dream visits but yes then idk to telepathy. So maybe that entity was impersonating her? All this is confusing but throughout I remain calm. Maybe because I've banished its not around?
Also, calling on God to send his angels for protection, to me, is very powerful.

At the moment besides V, I have a S. Tower watcher and lares companion, a reverse adoption succubus, and a 4000 year old Master vampire in my spirit family. Whatever this was is likely unattached and moved on. I remain ever vigilant now. The way I look at it, I'm now on their radar and must be on guard. I will have a channel to Lilith soon, and I will ask her directly.

So I'm working on meditating on the third eye, I have bindings to increase my bond and communication, and an orb to block outside influence so I can talk to my spirits uninterrupted, all from CH. I also have a stone from Lisa at MMT, to help open the third eye. I know I can do more but these are my first steps. Thanks to all who have responded to my post!

My spirit companions: a passed human spirit, Master Balkin Vampire, South Tower watcher, Lares, Daughter of Lilith succubus,
All female.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”