Finding the source of a voice

akubrahatguy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5

Hello, everyone! So I'm a month into my spirit keeping journey, more or less and here is a little background. When I was a kid I got interested in but never really did anything with the lesser key of Solomon and hermetic order of the Golden dawn(think that's the one) I even had and still do tarot cards.

As said in my first post I had an experience some time ago. I left my room as a kid and immediately felt then saw a human shaped object pass behind me. I then ran back into my room. Lol. Also briefly lived in a haunted house. But I also have had more recent experiences. Around the first part of July I tried (foolishly, apparently) the letter method to Lilith and asked for one of her daughters. Afterwords nothing seemed to happen and I went to bed. I did this about one am. Woke up then went back to bed. And while I was laying face down, I heard a voice. I can't be certain if I was awake or sleeping. It was a female voice, like a harsh whisper and it said, mind you I couldn't fully make it out, more or less this; " Now that I've found you, you're mine." "I'll never let us be separated." She also said something about harm, but I don't know if she meant she would or wouldn't harm anyone who would separate us. In the days following i found a listing online for a human spirit and had her bound to me. I looked for succubi including on CH, but pushed it off(see bottom of post as to why I think I waited) amd I keep wondering if this was Lilith herself but I dont know. Also I will soon have one of Lilith's own daughters bound to me by someone very skilled in that, which requires Liliths permission. Any help in how I can find out who the voice could belong to would be great.

My spirit companions: a passed human spirit, Master Balkin Vampire, South Tower watcher, Lares, Daughter of Lilith succubus,
All female.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

akubrahatguy wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:32 am [...] Around the first part of July I tried (foolishly, apparently) the letter method to Lilith and asked for one of her daughters. Afterwords nothing seemed to happen and I went to bed. I did this about one am. Woke up then went back to bed. And while I was laying face down, I heard a voice. I can't be certain if I was awake or sleeping. It was a female voice, like a harsh whisper and it said, mind you I couldn't fully make it out, more or less this; " Now that I've found you, you're mine." "I'll never let us be separated." She also said something about harm, but I don't know if she meant she would or wouldn't harm anyone who would separate us.

[...] Any help in how I can find out who the voice could belong to would be great.
Many paranormal things will never be neatly pinned down to our logical satisfaction. There are of course lots of possibilities, from our own mental processes to the influence of an energy or magic on our awareness, to actual interaction with a non-physical being of some sort or other. That could be an unbound previously unknown to you...

Hmmm... That was a few weeks ago? I could only speculate - like maybe all of us.

The main issue I think of with such things is what to do.

The obvious thing is to leave it there and note the experience.

First priority should always be to have sufficient protection resources in place to keep out malicious or negative unbounds, energies, magic, or other adverse paranormal influences. This is also where it's handy to have house rules, so your protectors know what to not let in.

You could perhaps ask your bound spirit companions to tell you the answer themselves. If you can't hear the answer clearly, maybe give them more time to make that clear to you somehow.

Only if the levels of protection in place are sufficient... I can't stress that enough. Including being able to banish any being or influence....

And only *if* the being isn't malicious and wouldn't have a harmful impact on me, I might ask my spirit family to let the owner of that voice back in temporarily, so I can talk with them. Some dialogue could be had with the spirit/being.

Then have them sent away afterwards.

I'd also recommend being very clear and confident about the situation. Don't enter into rash pacts. If you want to just talk to them to discover what kind of being they were, make that clear to them.

I have a large protection commune and house rules and am very careful about what unbounds are let in. My spirit family leaders know to let in ones that are good, beneficial and not harmful.

There's no obligation to take any unbound at all on as a bound companion. An open letter to Lillith isn't likely to find a spirit companion well matched to you, unlike CH's expertly designed conjurations - or indeed the CH protected conjurations - can.

You could also use the CH what unbounds are around you listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

Or the protected CH Succubus invocation: topic42054.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

akubrahatguy wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:32 am Hello, everyone! So I'm a month into my spirit keeping journey, more or less and here is a little background. When I was a kid I got interested in but never really did anything with the lesser key of Solomon and hermetic order of the Golden dawn(think that's the one) I even had and still do tarot cards.

As said in my first post I had an experience some time ago. I left my room as a kid and immediately felt then saw a human shaped object pass behind me. I then ran back into my room. Lol. Also briefly lived in a haunted house. But I also have had more recent experiences. Around the first part of July I tried (foolishly, apparently) the letter method to Lilith and asked for one of her daughters. Afterwords nothing seemed to happen and I went to bed. I did this about one am. Woke up then went back to bed. And while I was laying face down, I heard a voice. I can't be certain if I was awake or sleeping. It was a female voice, like a harsh whisper and it said, mind you I couldn't fully make it out, more or less this; " Now that I've found you, you're mine." "I'll never let us be separated." She also said something about harm, but I don't know if she meant she would or wouldn't harm anyone who would separate us. In the days following i found a listing online for a human spirit and had her bound to me. I looked for succubi including on CH, but pushed it off(see bottom of post as to why I think I waited) amd I keep wondering if this was Lilith herself but I dont know. Also I will soon have one of Lilith's own daughters bound to me by someone very skilled in that, which requires Liliths permission. Any help in how I can find out who the voice could belong to would be great.
I'm always intrigued by individuals who have ventured into the realm of summoning demons in some unknown grimmoire or engaging in unsafe practices without any form of protection. I'm genuinely curious to understand your motivations behind such actions. What drove you to go down that path?

However, in this particular case, it seems that the entity you've encountered is not one of Lilith's daughters but rather a distinct entity with a notably sexual nature. If that is indeed the case, be cautious because she may cause harm to anyone who tries to separate you two, as she has already declared her ownership over you.

It's crucial to be careful when seeking out individuals who can conjure these types of beings for you, as many of them may have ulterior motives. If you trust the conjurer, you can ask them to investigate the unbound entity that whispered to you. Since they have experience working with darker entities, they should be able to identify the energy and provide some insight.

Unfortunately, CH does not deal with BA entities, so the "unbound around you" reading that Lewk mentioned will not be effective. It will only reveal 3 spirits around you, but not this particular entity. I hope this information is helpful to you. Good luck on your journey.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
akubrahatguy
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:09 am
akubrahatguy wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:32 am [...] Around the first part of July I tried (foolishly, apparently) the letter method to Lilith and asked for one of her daughters. Afterwords nothing seemed to happen and I went to bed. I did this about one am. Woke up then went back to bed. And while I was laying face down, I heard a voice. I can't be certain if I was awake or sleeping. It was a female voice, like a harsh whisper and it said, mind you I couldn't fully make it out, more or less this; " Now that I've found you, you're mine." "I'll never let us be separated." She also said something about harm, but I don't know if she meant she would or wouldn't harm anyone who would separate us.

[...] Any help in how I can find out who the voice could belong to would be great.
Many paranormal things will never be neatly pinned down to our logical satisfaction. There are of course lots of possibilities, from our own mental processes to the influence of an energy or magic on our awareness, to actual interaction with a non-physical being of some sort or other. That could be an unbound previously unknown to you...

Hmmm... That was a few weeks ago? I could only speculate - like maybe all of us.

The main issue I think of with such things is what to do.

The obvious thing is to leave it there and note the experience.

First priority should always be to have sufficient protection resources in place to keep out malicious or negative unbounds, energies, magic, or other adverse paranormal influences. This is also where it's handy to have house rules, so your protectors know what to not let in.

You could perhaps ask your bound spirit companions to tell you the answer themselves. If you can't hear the answer clearly, maybe give them more time to make that clear to you somehow.

Only if the levels of protection in place are sufficient... I can't stress that enough. Including being able to banish any being or influence....

And only *if* the being isn't malicious and wouldn't have a harmful impact on me, I might ask my spirit family to let the owner of that voice back in temporarily, so I can talk with them. Some dialogue could be had with the spirit/being.

Then have them sent away afterwards.

I'd also recommend being very clear and confident about the situation. Don't enter into rash pacts. If you want to just talk to them to discover what kind of being they were, make that clear to them.

I have a large protection commune and house rules and am very careful about what unbounds are let in. My spirit family leaders know to let in ones that are good, beneficial and not harmful.

There's no obligation to take any unbound at all on as a bound companion. An open letter to Lillith isn't likely to find a spirit companion well matched to you, unlike CH's expertly designed conjurations - or indeed the CH protected conjurations - can.

You could also use the CH what unbounds are around you listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

Or the protected CH Succubus invocation: topic42054.html
Hi, thank you for your response. I have acquired some basic protection spells and also some spirits too who can help as well. May I ask how house rules work? Can I just tell my spirits these are the rules and to follow them? Or is a binding necessary? I am working on my telepathy, however my pendulum works really well. I got a spirit one from CH and I have very good results.

I also will give the reading a try as well even if this spirit isn't detected it might be interesting. I'll also ask my spirit if any unbound spirits are around as well.

My spirit companions: a passed human spirit, Master Balkin Vampire, South Tower watcher, Lares, Daughter of Lilith succubus,
All female.
akubrahatguy
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:17 am
akubrahatguy wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:32 am Hello, everyone! So I'm a month into my spirit keeping journey, more or less and here is a little background. When I was a kid I got interested in but never really did anything with the lesser key of Solomon and hermetic order of the Golden dawn(think that's the one) I even had and still do tarot cards.

I'm always intrigued by individuals who have ventured into the realm of summoning demons in some unknown grimmoire or engaging in unsafe practices without any form of protection. I'm genuinely curious to understand your motivations behind such actions. What drove you to go down that path?

However, in this particular case, it seems that the entity you've encountered is not one of Lilith's daughters but rather a distinct entity with a notably sexual nature. If that is indeed the case, be cautious because she may cause harm to anyone who tries to separate you two, as she has already declared her ownership over you.

It's crucial to be careful when seeking out individuals who can conjure these types of beings for you, as many of them may have ulterior motives. If you trust the conjurer, you can ask them to investigate the unbound entity that whispered to you. Since they have experience working with darker entities, they should be able to identify the energy and provide some insight.

Unfortunately, CH does not deal with BA entities, so the "unbound around you" reading that Lewk mentioned will not be effective. It will only reveal 3 spirits around you, but not this particular entity. I hope this information is helpful to you. Good luck on your journey.
Hello, thank you for responding. Well I suppose loneliness was the driving factor, also partly my impetuous, impatient nature . As for protective measures, yeah that was dumb. This might come off strange, but I have a strong Christian faith, with a Catholic background. I definitely was praying for St. Michael's protection afterwords.

I should have a succubus soon, from Lilith's treasure tavern. I'm curious as to whether it could have been her, but I don't know obviously, at least not yet. Is it possible this spirit isn't BA though? But I don't have the experience , yet, to know what it could be, whether Ba or more dark arts. Also my letter to Lillith was very bland and basic. I specified nothing really weird or dangerous, still I know now (lol) it was potentially dangerous if not at least foolish.

All female.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

akubrahatguy wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:14 am Hello, thank you for responding. Well I suppose loneliness was the driving factor, also partly my impetuous, impatient nature . As for protective measures, yeah that was dumb. This might come off strange, but I have a strong Christian faith, with a Catholic background. I definitely was praying for St. Michael's protection afterwords.

I should have a succubus soon, from Lilith's treasure tavern. I'm curious as to whether it could have been her, but I don't know obviously, at least not yet. Is it possible this spirit isn't BA though? But I don't have the experience , yet, to know what it could be, whether Ba or more dark arts. Also my letter to Lillith was very bland and basic. I specified nothing really weird or dangerous, still I know now (lol) it was potentially dangerous if not at least foolish.
It's not possible that the entity isn't BA. Although my companions mentioned that half of Lilith's daughters are BA beings. Whoever delivered that telepathic message to you seems very dark and potentially dangerous. I do have some overly protective DA entities around, and one even claims her territory, though she hasn't posed any threats to the rest of my Keep. DA beings don't casually toss threats like that. While they may possess a darker nature, they are not inherently malevolent. Thus, I deduce that the being in question cannot be DA.

The content of the letter isn't as important as the intention behind it. I assume you haven't come across stories about these kinds of summonings gone awry. Many people have called upon something and ended up with a powerful entity (living being), usually with a sexual inclination, that becomes attached to them. It can take a very long time to get rid of them and can wreak havoc on people's lives.

I don't mean to be a downer, but for your own safety, it would be wise to prioritize protection before this entity resurfaces. This is no laughing matter.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
akubrahatguy
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:15 am
akubrahatguy wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:14 am Hello, thank you for responding. Well I suppose loneliness was the driving factor, also partly my impetuous, impatient nature . As for protective measures, yeah that was dumb. This might come off strange, but I have a strong Christian faith, with a Catholic background. I definitely was praying for St. Michael's protection afterwords.

I don't mean to be a downer, but for your own safety, it would be wise to prioritize protection before this entity resurfaces. This is no laughing matter.
Hi. I have attempted a few banishing/cleansing spells already. I have had some of my spirits cast spells of protection and asked them to be on guard. And just as important, I have remained calm. I will give no power to any entity or spirit who wishes to harm anyone.
And of course I cannot exactly recall if what was said was will or will not cause harm. As far as I know, she could have said, " I won't allow us to be separated, but I will cause no harm to any who try. " Or even, " I don't want us to be separated." There is also no indication that they have been around though admittedly I may not have noticed.
For now I will continue to improve my protection and defense. Thank you for your very good advice, I will definitely take this seriously, but will not worry. I have faith in far greater powers than mine to protect me.

I was just curious as to who the voice belonged. Would someone be able to ask Lilith herself? I thought about getting a channel to her, but wasn't sure if I was ready for that.

All female.
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

It's not possible that the entity isn't BA. Although my companions mentioned that half of Lilith's daughters are BA beings. Whoever delivered that telepathic message to you seems very dark and potentially dangerous. I do have some overly protective DA entities around, and one even claims her territory, though she hasn't posed any threats to the rest of my Keep. DA beings don't casually toss threats like that. While they may possess a darker nature, they are not inherently malevolent. Thus, I deduce that the being in question cannot be DA.
I would agree with Tarvos to a certain degree I personally been in contact with around 7 of her daughters, three of them are bound to me and are rather close. They can be sweet, endearing and protective but they all have that over the top sense of “you are mine” to a certain degree. I also very close with their mother and I can see where they get it from >.<. For most keepers or spiritual people, Lilith is quite a great deity to be connected with, but she does act quite differently when she is the one seeking you out or desires you more than simply “working with her” just like any entity with high duality I don’t recommend starting off with beings of this nature first, they can be quite overwhelming and influential. My experiences with them have been wonderful, and I am so happy to have them in my life.

@akubrahatguy Love is something that is very powerful and means different things to entities, especially ones such as these, I understand that you seem to be lonely and wanted that bond with someone you deemed to be powerful. But if you rush into things you don’t understand (assuming you don’t since you are new), some agreements can not be easily removed. I understand when I tell my partners that I love them, one of them is Lilith’s daughter I understand what that means and what they expect, but do you understand that what this mean when you try to form a connection or relationship with a being such as this? Anyway nicu meeting chu and having a nicu spiritual journey

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

akubrahatguy
new here
new here

Satella wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:47 am
I would agree with Tarvos to a certain degree I personally been in contact with around 7 of her daughters, three of them are bound to me and are rather close. They can be sweet, endearing and protective but they all have that over the top sense of “you are mine” to a certain degree. I also very close with their mother and I can see where they get it from >.<. For most keepers or spiritual people, Lilith is quite a great deity to be connected with, but she does act quite differently when she is the one seeking you out or desires you more than simply “working with her” just like any entity with high duality I don’t recommend starting off with beings of this nature first, they can be quite overwhelming and influential. My experiences with them have been wonderful, and I am so happy to have them in my life.

@akubrahatguy Love is something that is very powerful and means different things to entities, especially ones such as these, I understand that you seem to be lonely and wanted that bond with someone you deemed to be powerful. But if you rush into things you don’t understand (assuming you don’t since you are new), some agreements can not be easily removed. I understand when I tell my partners that I love them, one of them is Lilith’s daughter I understand what that means and what they expect, but do you understand that what this mean when you try to form a connection or relationship with a being such as this? Anyway nicu meeting chu and having a nicu spiritual journey
Hello, thanks for the response. Yeah, I didn't really understand the type of entities I would be interacting with.
Nor can I say I fully understand them now, its an ongoing journey. I now have one of Lilith's daughters, A, bound to me and from the description of her, she is amazing and far from threatening. Thanks again for the response!

All female.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

akubrahatguy wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:00 am[...]May I ask how house rules work? Can I just tell my spirits these are the rules and to follow them? Or is a binding necessary?

This is the main thread on house rules.

topic42051.html

This rule's directly relevant to the topic of this thread:

PURSUE & REMOVE ANYTHING WITH MALICIOUS INTENT

TASK YOUR DA SPIRITS TO AGGRESSIVELY PURSUE ANY QUESTIONABLE SPIRIT, ENTITY, OR MAGICK AND REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR SPACE IMMEDIATELY

There's also a Shop listing for a binding of them, which can be customised.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... spell.html

A number of Forum members have posted about how they printed out their house rules and put them somewhere prominent then called their spirit family round and asked them to agree to abide by them. (They tend to enjoy having the clarity that house rules bring an of course bound spirit companions want to help us.)

Any new member of the spirit family would need to agree to abide by them too.

PROTECTION

The CH adage is you can never have too much protection. And the coverage provided by several types of specialist protection spirit will be broader than from one seemingly elite type.

The following are very good specialist protectors to have and are fine for beginner keepers:

- Courtwind Angels (ideally 4)
- Volkhs
- Gargoyles
- Fylgia

nb Some people may find Courtwind Angels' energy noticeably strong - but I've not yet read of a keeper fining it unpleasant or a problem.

Once you have specialist protectors and house rules in place, don't undermine it by sidestepping the rules yourself and inviting in unvetted, risky unbounds. You can trust your protectors to only let in non-malicious beings themselves.

BANISHING - having this resource available is handy. The CH Great WA & DA Guidance books each contain a spell for banishing unbounds.

CONJURATION

Conjuration is said to require the highest levels of protection, banishing ability etc plus virtually master level standard of training & expertise to be either safe or effective, done ourselves.

Fortunately CH has some protected invocations & conjurations, so we can experience that for ourselves.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”