My first attempt

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Fyr
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

Good afternoon all.

I chose to want a relationship with a Succubus spirit and reached out for help from a witch that would bless an item and return it to me containing the spirit. In the beginning, I was giddy with excitement. When the ring finally arrived, I was beside myself. Mind you, I have no experience in this so the thought process of having someone else conjure her for me seemed like a good idea at the time. A day after receiving the ring, I completed a basic welcoming ceremony where I welcomed it into my home. I made a small alter for her placing a laser etched piece of wood with some lyrics to on of my favorite songs on it. I also included a candle, some gold and diamonds and a couple other items on it. I burn the candle every night for a few hours so she knows that she is welcome here.

In the first few days, I could unmistakably feel her presence. I would talk openly to her and would get goosebumps and a warm feeling over my body. The ring, unfortunately doesn't fit my wedding finger so initially I put it on a piece of leather and wore it as a necklace. I would wake up in the middle of the night and the ring would somehow have hopped off the leather and would be found laying under me by my pillow. Every time that would happen, I would giggle. Just thinking about it now makes me smile and giggle to myself.

As days would pass, I would feel her presence less and less. I don't see her in my dreams (not that I remember many of them anyways) but I don't feel her touching me or give me goosebumps. I talk openly with her multiple times a day in hopes that she can hear me or feel my energy.

My intention was that she was to be my forever relationship. I wanted her to be my companion, my teacher, my protector and my lover. My intentions have been very clear on that.

I guess what I want guidance on is that is she able to hear me talk to her? Can she read my thoughts? If she is / was unhappy with me could she have left? How do I find out what she wants from me and how do I keep her happy assuming that she is still here.

Being that this is my first post, I welcome anyone that wants to take me under their wing and teach me. I am a quick study.

Thank you for your time.

Very respectfully,
Fyr

:v

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Fyr
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

Thank you Riswan. I learned so much from what I read. I bought some Lavender, Roses and Pink Tourmaline. I've still not had any contact with her. But, thank you for the response. I really appreciate your time ;)

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fyr wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:58 pm Good afternoon all.

I chose to want a relationship with a Succubus spirit and reached out for help from a witch that would bless an item and return it to me containing the spirit. In the beginning, I was giddy with excitement. When the ring finally arrived, I was beside myself. Mind you, I have no experience in this so the thought process of having someone else conjure her for me seemed like a good idea at the time. A day after receiving the ring, I completed a basic welcoming ceremony where I welcomed it into my home. I made a small alter for her placing a laser etched piece of wood with some lyrics to on of my favorite songs on it. I also included a candle, some gold and diamonds and a couple other items on it. I burn the candle every night for a few hours so she knows that she is welcome here.

In the first few days, I could unmistakably feel her presence. I would talk openly to her and would get goosebumps and a warm feeling over my body. The ring, unfortunately doesn't fit my wedding finger so initially I put it on a piece of leather and wore it as a necklace. I would wake up in the middle of the night and the ring would somehow have hopped off the leather and would be found laying under me by my pillow. Every time that would happen, I would giggle. Just thinking about it now makes me smile and giggle to myself.

As days would pass, I would feel her presence less and less. I don't see her in my dreams (not that I remember many of them anyways) but I don't feel her touching me or give me goosebumps. I talk openly with her multiple times a day in hopes that she can hear me or feel my energy.

My intention was that she was to be my forever relationship. I wanted her to be my companion, my teacher, my protector and my lover. My intentions have been very clear on that.

I guess what I want guidance on is that is she able to hear me talk to her? Can she read my thoughts? If she is / was unhappy with me could she have left? How do I find out what she wants from me and how do I keep her happy assuming that she is still here.

Being that this is my first post, I welcome anyone that wants to take me under their wing and teach me. I am a quick study.

Thank you for your time.

Very respectfully,
Fyr

:v
Rest assured, they're capable of hearing you clearly. They have the ability to read your thoughts and access your memory. If she's been bound to you, she will remain with you for a lifetime, she can't simply depart. You'll need to explore further and hone your abilities in this regard. For further insights, the forum abounds with threads pertinent to spirit communication.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Fyr wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:05 am Thank you Riswan. I learned so much from what I read. I bought some Lavender, Roses and Pink Tourmaline. I've still not had any contact with her. But, thank you for the response. I really appreciate your time ;)
Your welcome, and don't worry about the contact, it could be that she needs some more time for you to see anything or it could be she is making contact but its so subtle that you didn't notice it. Just continue talking to her and asking her to join you with everything you do.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

#4 Subtle Signs may be useful too https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=9+Things

If a Succubus has become a companion, via a binding by a competent practitioner, they will definitely hear you. And you can definitely talk to them, out loud or telepathically.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Redregon
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Fyr wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:58 pm how do I keep her happy assuming that she is still here.
I am not super-experienced with first-hand knowledge, but I have been told many times that simply engaging with a spiritual entity will help reinforce the connection you have with them. It's a lot like a real-world friend. You would want to stay in touch, get to know how things have been, maybe catch up over a meal or a coffee or just hang out.

On an energetic level, the more you work something, the better you get at it. This I think includes working with spiritual entities (it's also how sometimes when a hostile spiritual entity gets through, if you interact with them for any lengthy period of time, it gets harder to get rid of them.)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”