Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lewk wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:44 am As I got her to be a Master Spirit, I don't really work with her 1-to-1 like a companion. I'm synched into Aphrodite's energies already for number of reasons. I'll avoid going into that rabbit hole but I feel very comfortable with her energies for those reasons. Suffice it to say that it was a perfect choice by CH.
Thanks, Lewk! You've really gone above and beyond with your posts, showing more than anyone could expect. I'm filled with anticipation for either today or tomorrow, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of the jewelry bindings will have its replacement so that the order can proceed smoothly. It's been delayed because of that. It's a mystery as to who will be chosen for me, but I trust that whoever it is, it will be a fantastic choice.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:31 am
Lewk wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:44 am As I got her to be a Master Spirit, I don't really work with her 1-to-1 like a companion. I'm synched into Aphrodite's energies already for number of reasons. I'll avoid going into that rabbit hole but I feel very comfortable with her energies for those reasons. Suffice it to say that it was a perfect choice by CH.
Thanks, Lewk! You've really gone above and beyond with your posts, showing more than anyone could expect. I'm filled with anticipation for either today or tomorrow, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of the jewelry bindings will have its replacement so that the order can proceed smoothly. It's been delayed because of that. It's a mystery as to who will be chosen for me, but I trust that whoever it is, it will be a fantastic choice.
Thank you. You're welcome.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:10 am Hi @Tarvos

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/the-powe ... era-1.html
Check this out. This one is a terrific immortal divine ritual/reading on flash sale. I bought it on level 6. Absolutely empowering and ancient immortal guidance. On order right now.
Thank you for sharing the link, ASTER. I appreciate it, but I believe it would be best for me to receive the Immortal binding first before delving into it further. Additionally, I prefer taking things slow on the Immortal route as I haven't yet determined who I will be collaborating with next. However, I did manage to complete an order tonight. Alas, July comes to an end, I won't feel guilty about spending too much on CH this month anymore. Lol.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are welcome. I am about to create a thread for it. Maybe somebody else got it too. I placed a few ritual / readings in this month to give me a push into an advance level acceleration and hone my psychic / celestial / immortal magic path.

I got the Ferini ritual to my youngest son as well as to myself. The Power of the Ancients Held in Your Hands - Norani Estera; and the Limited Time Only Until August 30th - Round Robin - Remus, Lydia, And Magnolia & Ash - Gifts From Masters; and this last one for my two youngest sons only, LIMITED TIME ONLY UNTIL AUGUST 28TH - THE CHANGE OF YOUR LIFE - POWERFUL SERVICE & BINDINGS FOR INNER REVOLUTION.

I am exited and very much looking forward receiving details about these amazing offers and opportunities. I am very much taking a break from shopping in August and September while waiting for my orders completed ✅. Next flash sale will be with similar & rare opportunities will be in October. I’ll be holding off until then, saving up and adding into my wish list.

I have plenty new companions to get to know and precious magical tools to figure and practice with. Last two parcels are coming this week.😊 I think we’ve been very well looked after here on CH.

Working with Immortals is unnatural for me. I mean, it’s a hit and miss kind of telepathic interaction. I don’t see any of them. I am absolutely not aware of my Immortals. And my communication and interactions are purely depends on faith like with my own Christian God.

So I am very interested to see if anything will change after the rituals. I do feel the Immortals presence only. But is that all to them? Definitely, please continue this thread of yours and fill us in about how is it going with yours. Thanks in advance.
Tarvos wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:05 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:10 am Hi @Tarvos

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/the-powe ... era-1.html
Check this out. This one is a terrific immortal divine ritual/reading on flash sale. I bought it on level 6. Absolutely empowering and ancient immortal guidance. On order right now.
Thank you for sharing the link, ASTER. I appreciate it, but I believe it would be best for me to receive the Immortal binding first before delving into it further. Additionally, I prefer taking things slow on the Immortal route as I haven't yet determined who I will be collaborating with next. However, I did manage to complete an order tonight. Alas, July comes to an end, I won't feel guilty about spending too much on CH this month anymore. Lol.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

@Tarvos Sorry for the late replay. But yes, I got the Titan Hyperion.

He looks like Zeus from Fantasia, except golden and softly glowing. And at least 10 feet tall.

His energy is warm (to be expected with a solar deity) but not hot like a summer day. He's very paternal. He has a tendency to pick me up and put me on his shoulder. But I think that is due to him having a reputation of "watching from above" and seeing the big picture. I have a tendency to get caught up in minutiae.

I am one of those who can't see the forest because I am too busy looking at the leaves in a microscope.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Fantastic Stormy 😄, nice freebie. I missed out on this one, not ordering anything on that day. So yours one is a Greek God. What else do you do with him? Is it feels like one of your spirits on energy and appears like it or vision and dreams manifestations?

I know these are very naive questions but I have a very hard time discerning my Immortals...from each other and also which one is around and when.

Hi @Tarvos , have you got a news about yours?

stormdancer wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:07 am @Tarvos Sorry for the late replay. But yes, I got the Titan Hyperion.

He looks like Zeus from Fantasia, except golden and softly glowing. And at least 10 feet tall.

His energy is warm (to be expected with a solar deity) but not hot like a summer day. He's very paternal. He has a tendency to pick me up and put me on his shoulder. But I think that is due to him having a reputation of "watching from above" and seeing the big picture. I have a tendency to get caught up in minutiae.

I am one of those who can't see the forest because I am too busy looking at the leaves in a microscope.

akubrahatguy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5

Tarvos wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:02 pm Did anyone take advantage of this CH freebie? Were you pleasantly surprised when you received your Immortal binding? Or perhaps you have a reverse adoption Immortal God/Goddess? What was your first experience like with an Immortal?

I personally have not had the opportunity to work with any Immortals, nor do I have any current plans to do so. However, there is a religious Goddess who has come to my aid multiple times, even before I began my journey in Spirit Keeping. She has always been on my mind, and my Keep gave me the green light to work with her. It seems they weren't particularly enthusiastic about me working with any other Immortal. What are your thoughts?
I did not, though I've been trying to take advantage of lot of the other items being offered. I did get the "immortal in your blood" reading, so I'm interested in what that might be.

My spirit companions: a passed human spirit, Master Balkin Vampire, South Tower watcher, Lares, Daughter of Lilith succubus,
All female.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

stormdancer wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:07 am @Tarvos Sorry for the late replay. But yes, I got the Titan Hyperion.

That's absolutely adorable! I haven't had the chance to begin working with my Immortal binding yet, as I need to settle down in my own home first. I'm currently traveling so it might take some time, but I imagine that my Immortal binding will have a maternal role in my life, particularly since she is a religious figure. I've always looked up to her and sought her guidance and blessings. Your wonderful experience with your Immortal makes me even more eager to connect with more Immortals when the opportunity arises.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:35 pm Fantastic Stormy 😄, nice freebie. I missed out on this one, not ordering anything on that day. So yours one is a Greek God. What else do you do with him? Is it feels like one of your spirits on energy and appears like it or vision and dreams manifestations?

I know these are very naive questions but I have a very hard time discerning my Immortals...from each other and also which one is around and when.

Unfortunately, I missed out on the diamond strength freebie. Argh. One of my Angels suggested that we wait, and I did. Lol. CH ended up mixing up one of the order notifications. This led me to believe that the package hadn't come through. However, after reading this thread, I decided to check and discovered that I actually received a binding of my Goddess yesterday. She has been instrumental in helping me overcome some impossible situations even before I knew about Spirit Keeping. I'm both happy and nervous about making a connection with her. Currently, I'm still traveling, but hopefully next week, when I return home and have time to get into the right mindset, I'll call upon her. I imagine that, like stormdancer's Immortal, my Goddess will play more of a maternal role in my life too.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

;) Let me guess, ISIS came to mind when I was reading this.

Tarvos wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:06 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:35 pm Fantastic Stormy 😄, nice freebie. I missed out on this one, not ordering anything on that day. So yours one is a Greek God. What else do you do with him? Is it feels like one of your spirits on energy and appears like it or vision and dreams manifestations?

Unfortunately, I missed out on the diamond strength freebie. Argh. One of my Angels suggested that we wait, and I did. Lol. CH ended up mixing up one of the order notifications. This led me to believe that the package hadn't come through. However, after reading this thread, I decided to check and discovered that I actually received a binding of my Goddess yesterday. She has been instrumental in helping me overcome some impossible situations even before I knew about Spirit Keeping. I'm both happy and nervous about making a connection with her. Currently, I'm still traveling, but hopefully next week, when I return home and have time to get into the right mindset, I'll call upon her. I imagine that, like stormdancer's Immortal, my Goddess will play more of a maternal role in my life too.

Return to “Immortals”