Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Did anyone take advantage of this CH freebie? Were you pleasantly surprised when you received your Immortal binding? Or perhaps you have a reverse adoption Immortal God/Goddess? What was your first experience like with an Immortal?

I personally have not had the opportunity to work with any Immortals, nor do I have any current plans to do so. However, there is a religious Goddess who has come to my aid multiple times, even before I began my journey in Spirit Keeping. She has always been on my mind, and my Keep gave me the green light to work with her. It seems they weren't particularly enthusiastic about me working with any other Immortal. What are your thoughts?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Personally I’d say to follow the calling, if the majority of your keep and you yourself have a positive outlook on working with the entity in question I don’t see a reason why you shouldn’t. That is, if you’re comfortable with it.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sometimes things develop - or a way to go becomes clearer - over time. Although the feeling to work with immortals isn't there now, that doesn't mean to say it will never be. Although our bound spirit companions can be excellent guides and advisors on what's best for us, they have another trait. They'll usually be comfortable with what we're comfortable with and uncomfortable with what we're uncomfortable with.

So if something doesn't feel right for us now, that may change. We may later change track on something and they might then be supportive of the change.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Personally I have had great experiences. For me they are always more intense but in a good way. I learn a lot from them. My outlook on life feels like it changes in such an introspective way. I always tell people that this journey is personal. How you choose to walk your path is entirely up to you. If you are being called to it I would say go for it, but it all comes down to how you feel.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:41 am Personally I have had great experiences. For me they are always more intense but in a good way. I learn a lot from them. My outlook on life feels like it changes in such an introspective way. I always tell people that this journey is personal. How you choose to walk your path is entirely up to you. If you are being called to it I would say go for it, but it all comes down to how you feel.
It's not like I have a calling or anything, but since it's free, why not take advantage of this opportunity instead of spending $43.75 for the binding? The Goddess who has helped me in the past comes to mind as the only option. I already feel great when I pray to her occasionally, but this feels more official. I'm excited for the experience, hoping it will be as intense as yours.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Have you got One came through? just curious.

Tarvos wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:21 am
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:41 am Personally I have had great experiences. For me they are always more intense but in a good way. I learn a lot from them. My outlook on life feels like it changes in such an introspective way. I always tell people that this journey is personal. How you choose to walk your path is entirely up to you. If you are being called to it I would say go for it, but it all comes down to how you feel.
It's not like I have a calling or anything, but since it's free, why not take advantage of this opportunity instead of spending $43.75 for the binding? The Goddess who has helped me in the past comes to mind as the only option. I already feel great when I pray to her occasionally, but this feels more official. I'm excited for the experience, hoping it will be as intense as yours.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:21 am
Totally understandable. Yeah, and you already have a relationship with that goddess so it would be strengthening feel almost. I have done that once too. I am excited for you! Would love to hear more eventually.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:18 am Sometimes things develop - or a way to go becomes clearer - over time. Although the feeling to work with immortals isn't there now, that doesn't mean to say it will never be. Although our bound spirit companions can be excellent guides and advisors on what's best for us, they have another trait. They'll usually be comfortable with what we're comfortable with and uncomfortable with what we're uncomfortable with.

So if something doesn't feel right for us now, that may change. We may later change track on something and they might then be supportive of the change.
Thank you, Lewk. My companions possess contrasting qualities. They handle the pushing aspect, while I find it rather uncomfortable. But I have faith in CH and offer them feedback regarding my experiences with the Goddess, even before my journey into Spirit Keeping. I hope they will consider binding her for me, but if they believe someone else would be a better choice, I trust their judgment. I am certain that eventually, I will collaborate with her. However, at present, I don't feel adequately prepared or have sufficient time to devote to her.

What about your initial encounter with an Immortal. What was it like?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:38 am Have you got One came through? just curious.
I haven't got anyone yet. CH is still busy with my previous order before tackling this one. So it looks like I'll have to wait a few more weeks. But I'm excited!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Good on you mate, I am very excited for you too. I add few immortals via triumvirate myself too. Celtics and Norse kept coming up ... additional to my already existing Greeks.

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:28 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:38 am Have you got One came through? just curious.
I haven't got anyone yet. CH is still busy with my previous order before tackling this one. So it looks like I'll have to wait a few more weeks. But I'm excited!

Return to “Immortals”