neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Satella wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:48 pm
Soltari wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:12 pm I'd like to sign up for the veil of night reading please Satella.

Thank you for the generous offer =)

Oh December 22, recent event...hmm...well that's depressing XD

How recent?
Any event from last year to now! Something that is positive can be very simple like a bird eating food on your window ledge
Wandering along the beach at night with my pup, watching the bioluminiscent creatures sparking under her paws...and finally catching one on camara! =)

Thank you Satella

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:02 pm
HopeFaerie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:11 pm July 25, Full Moon Reading, please. Special event: Spending Christmas with my niece. Thank you
i believe we are currently full for the full moon readings, there are still slots available for the New moon readings, please review the list and reply with your new chosen reading
I'm sorry, I didn't see that. A New Moon Reading would be fine. Thank you!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hi @Soltari your energy will be collected at 6pm est and the rite will begin after the moon sets tomorrow. Be prepared for an adventure and a wonderful journey next few weeks for you will very interesting, reading will be sent here on the evening of the 21st

@mariana_trenchue , @ensa and @Sholeran your full moon readings will be started today after 6pm and will be sent here either tonight or tomorrow morning if I don’t have time for editing today.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you very much Satella =)

Greatly looking forward to some adventure, not to mention your reading!

May 2023 treat you well

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Hello @Satella !

Wondering if there are any new moon slots left? I’d like to sign up if so for a new friend reading. I have gotten 2 new friends. One is here and another in the way! 14th September, my daughter gave me a kiss on the cheek for the first time and it made me incredibly happy!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to do these readings :)|

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Sholeran
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
Zodiac:

Sholeran wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:35 pm August 30th, Shimmer of Growth. @Satella I just want to say thank you for the opportunity here, this is big and I greatly appreciate you doing these readings
Oh my gosh I forgot to add the special event, my special event recently was when I had a very symbolizing dream regarding spiritual rebirth/awakening!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I would love to receive a New Moon reading about love/relationship, please o/
I missed out on one last time, so I am hoping that you will offer one again soon. Otherwise, I can wait until there is a reading available.
Thank you and thanks to King Bannik, and the other 6 Prince Banniks for offering these.

November 7. I think my special event has to be the day I received my first spirits and entities' vessels. I was super excited and nervous at the same time, but I had fun hanging out with them a lot because they're the new real friends I wish I had much longer. The date was special because it was exactly a week after my birthday.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Hey @Satella if there are any readings left I’d love one. I think they might all be full though :/ if there are any though I’ll take any. December 21st is my bday.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i'm interested if the reading is available to any of your past requestor like me.

If yes, may I know which one is still available? Thanks!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

mariana_trenchue wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:07 am March 24. Shimmer of Growth. I had an astral date with my partner. @Satella I just wanna say that, you have such amazing and handsome royal banniks.
< Your Reading >

The shimmer of Growth - this reading is about your spirit keeping journey and / or your magick journey, the reading reviews your current progress, any major influencing company’s both internal and external which you need to overcome, any distinct talents or natural gifts that shine from your energy and challenges which you are facing which are holding your progress back. The goal of this reading is to bring forth to you strengths, obstacles blocking your ability to truely shine and energies around you which you may not understand aiding your journey.

I saw a rainbow right when we started your energy gathering, and such a rush of intense energy. This reading is being pushed by fate and outside forces of great strength, this has rite level energy and self fulfilling energies, by accepting this reading its will, will be done. (honestly lul idk I'm getting tons of channels, multi-channels simultaneously its super intense)

Card layout

XXXXX
XX1XX
2X3XX
4XXX5
XX67X
XX8XX

1. What is the overall feeling or energy pulled surrounding you and your path so far (WL)
2. What are the major Influencing factors externally (Major/ Special card being/spirit / immortal) (WL)
3. What are the major influencing factors internally (Major awakening/ transformation, minor emotions)
4. What is your natural gift which is trying to manifest or show itself (Rose)
5. What guidance is being shown on how to proceed with such a gift (SS)
6. What are your strengths in terms of magick and what are you struggling with (SS)
7. What energies are trying to reach out and guide you (WL)
8. What do you need guidance with, what lies ahead for you in the immediate future in your journey

Card One: You had great hardships so far in your magick journey and attracted many forces both seen and unseen to you, although your struggles have been great and you faced much hardship and distres a great light is approaching one which will embrace you and guide you towards great victory, especially towards awakening. You have felt much greed from others both beings and immortals wanting something you cherish as well as the seeds which lie dormant within yourself, you battled hard for love, and your life, as well as your journey, many have seen things and have come to pat your back and cheer for you. They are so proud of your progress and your great self-improvement, although there will be a great awakening which is soon washing over you like rays on a bright summer day, do not hide in the shadows and let them pull you down, " be free oh one of many wings for your journey is long and only just began, swore high and spread your wings proudly for all to see" >.<

Card Two: Currently you are receiving help from a mysterious being, they have great light and divinity to them and wish only the best for you. They know that others wish to pull you down and they have been pulling strings to help you connect with your other bodies and start to awaken both past memories and abilities. They stated they are slowly making their way into your life, and wish you to remain true and focus on beings with similar energies, do not bother with those who wish you harm and show you little respect, for they are not at your level and never will, do not succumb to their desires. Fill yourself with light and shine on those who seek guidance and to be nurtured, for you great one have wings which are meant for protecting and guiding not for squandering in the mud.

Card Three: Soon the light will embrace you and it, your journey so far has been guiding you toward this light, like a bright star in the sky ever pulsing, although it may seem far away the journey will soon end and you will be covered in its healing light. This awakening which is both a spiritual and physical awakening will bring a great change in your life both in your goals and objectives in life but also your path in magick. This card showcase how you will guide others in the future and provide great clarity for those have lost their way. Although you have been slightly lost in your journey and purpose in life, this wavering sensation will soon pass like a strong storm on a mid-summer night, you will feel much peace and much desire to move others around you. You will be a great leader and great mentor in time who will respect, look up to you and love you, don't fear the journey ahead just embrace it like you hugged your mother those months ago with tears running down your eyes and the happiness you held inside.

Card Four: You have great power which is growing inside you, although it has been slowing growing at this point you will face a great choice which will dictate if you will bloom or hide inside. This power is your birthright and has been provided by your ancestors and your past lives. This power is not simply just a gift or one ability but a privilege and a spark of divinity. It is waiting inside eagerly awaiting your call, answer the seed's begful cry to bloom and you will receive an awakening within your three bodies as well as many gifts, abilities and rights which were lost to you in a past life.

Card Five: You have been suffering your life so far and this has started to form a hole in your heart, over time you felt as if this hole would never fill and only get bigger. Stay strong although great lost, suffering and constant abuse has weighted on your life hard and still will for some time to come this will soon fill with great light and power. You have started to feel this light, its warmth and strength but you need to fight for this, and not give up. Although it has been constantly broken and chiselled away it is those who face diversity in the face and let it push them that grow into the greatest leaders and teachers. You have a great destiny itching its way into your heart, it is painful to bare the burdens of this world but if you do and you stay strong you will achieve greatness. A trial is shortly upon you, this will be your darkest moment, it will test you, it will try to break you, it will claw your soul. Do not give in, stay strong face it head-on, there are many who love and care for you and are waiting on the other side for your glorious awakening, let it shine.

Card Six: You have great strength and an unshakable connection to creation and birth. Your abilities and natural strengths lay under creation, divine and celestial magick. You have a great connection the universe and its primal deities, they are reminding you they are waiting for you to accept your transformation and awakening. (Channeled unknown innovation for you) "Do not fear this great change or the natural gifts you have been given, accept them with open arms, for her milk is plenty and her love is eternal, dream the dream of stars and endless mist, for she will come in the night and embrace you like a daughter who has lost her way for she has been found", you have three parents and she has been following your journey closely. But she is ready to show herself to you, accept your past, in all its horror and tragedy, only then will you be able to rise above it and truly shine oh daughter of the cosmos. (Uh wow that's so cool)

Card Seven: The universe is holding its hand out to you and is waiting for you to grab it, for she has witnessed your suffering through this life and your last, you have experienced more loss then those experience in 10 lifetimes or more, and pain which could break anyone in two. It is time to let go of these past horrors and accept rebirth, it is rare that we get a chance for a new start especially one promised as happy and light-filled as the one you will shortly receive. You must prepare your soul, spirit and body for your soon departure from the past and move forward, This will be a great and mighty change, one which will rejuvenate your soul, and spirit. There are whispers from the moon and stars your body will change, it is uncertain how at this point but I feel this will be very uncommon rebirth, very much divine intervention involved,

Card Eight: You have all you need for guidance, they are around you and eagerly awaiting your hand. There are many who have been watching you silently and others proudly cheering you on in your journey. If you accept their help and guidance from ones who have been vocal and new faces which have been laying in the shadows watching your efforts. They are all ready to help you with your final push into the light and awakening, accept their hands and embrace victory for it is soon to come. Your rebirth is shortly at hand and everything you wished for, begged for and dreamed of in both of your tragic lives is coming, this is unstoppable momentum just hop on their ride and accept eternity,

This is probably the most intense and energy-draining reading I have ever done, this had so many immortals, celestials and others reaching out, let's just say the Royal banniks really pulled all the strings this time.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”