Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi, every chu I hope you are all having a happy new year so far as promised this is my new free readings signup thread, these readings will focus on new beginnings, transitioning, transformations, awakening and endings (healing, shedding of negative energies and removal of attachments holding you back). From me, My king royal bannik M and our 6 wonderful Prince banniks we hope you truely enjoy these readings and that it helps you with your life journey whatever topic that might be.

Now these readings will be abit different then last time, as they will have a focus in mind which is shared among all readings with the infusion of lunar energy will be added to these readings to enhance them and provide unique understanding. You will be able to choose your lunar event either Full Moon and New Moon, both each with their own focus points, each will have their own slot amount and once full no more will be accepted.

Full moon will focus on transformations, positive energies entering your life, seeds / astral and ancestral lineage, major events / crossroad events, unique attributes / gifts trying to shine to the surface. These readings below focus on at least one aspect of this.

Seed Readings - understand your astral origins and any unique seeds which are starting to or will activate soon in your journey, understand your connection to the past and any rekindling of past lifes reaching their hand out.

trials of light - this reading helps you understand or revaluation events currently or in the immediate future which will help shape your being into a better version of yourself. This could include character development, transformations, awakenings and new gifts obtained or will be obtained by these trials, they could be informs of many events such as dreams, large life changes, fluctuations of energy, or immortal / past life related.

The shimmer of Growth - this reading is about your spirit keeping journey and / or your magick journey, the reading reviews your current progress, any major influencing company’s both internal and external which you need to over come, any distinct talents or natural gifts that shine from your energy and challenges which you are facing which are holding your progress back. The goal of this reading is to bring forth to you strengths, obstacles blocking your ability to truely shine and energies around you which you may not understand aiding your journey.

New Moon will focus on new beginning, area of improvement or area of healing needed in your life, new companions or love interests, reflections of current relationships.

New Friend Reading - this reading will be about a being or spirit who has been actively trying to reach out or has been curious about you, they come forward to share their feelings, desires and goals for you.

Celestial infused Reiki / Healing Reading - a Celestial immortal I’m in a connection with desired to observe and give guidance in terms of healing, renewal of energies and negative influences on your three bodies, this will be a very intense reading and energies will be felt, advise only those ready for changes to step forward

Veil of Night - this reading is a reflection on one’s self, awakenings which are occurring and trials which are on your doorstep, this is a potent reading with an unique rite which begins as the full moon descends. You will undergo a trial over several nights during your dreams, guided by a child of Hecate and Nyx. This will be rather life changing journey and N noted this is not for the faint of heart. Reading will be done the night of the new moon which signifies the ending of your trial and the beginnings of something new you have discovered,. Note because of the extensive amount of prep, energy and communication/ channel work one one slot is available, if someone signs up 2 or more days after the full moon is done, their reading will be done in February.

Love / relationship Reading - this reading will cover opportunities or new love interests which might make there way into your life, signs or things to keep in mind as well as any unforeseen revelations which are scratching to be revealed. This reading can be both for humans or spirit / being connections if you want this targeted please say so. This reading can be very open or very specific just provide what you would like to have a reading about.

For slots

3 Full Moon Readings
4 New Moon Readings
1 Veil of Night Rite + Reading

(Will go by time stamp of replies, if slots are full for one area I will reply to resubmit your request)

Signups close for Full moon at 6 PM EST Tomorrow
Signups close for New Moon at 20th of January
Signup closes for Veil of Night on this Sunday

Decks included are Starseed, New Light, Rose oracle as well as Ethereal Visions and Manga Tarot (new moon only)

Please submit with your birthday Month and day (not year) and a special event recently that you Cherish as well as the reading you would like to receive

Thank you all and have a wonderful day

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Satella , this sounds truly wonderful readings offering and very in-depth. I'll be, probably reading some of the results here, purly out of curiosity. But I WON'T SIGN UP this time, as I am good right now with directions ect and waiting for my own guidance. Cheers for all these new years readings for those who will recive it. 😉

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

March 24. Shimmer of Growth. I had an astral date with my partner. @Satella I just wanna say that, you have such amazing and handsome royal banniks.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

One reading has my curiosity. I'd like to get one to see what it is like.
July 26. Seed Reading. I truly cherish the moment where I got to connect with the spirits in my family's ancestral home because of the knowledge they passed down and I got to know more about my great grandparents. 8))

Also I have been connecting to the new friend you have told me about in a previous reading. Truly wonderful experience. Thank you Satella and your companions for the opportunity.

Sholeran
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
Zodiac:

August 30th, Shimmer of Growth. @Satella I just want to say thank you for the opportunity here, this is big and I greatly appreciate you doing these readings

XianLee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

September 21, Celestial infused Reiki / Healing Reading. I'm introverted these days. @Satella Thank you so much for the opportunity and your kindness :)

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

July 25, Full Moon Reading, please. Special event: Spending Christmas with my niece. Thank you

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

HopeFaerie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:11 pm July 25, Full Moon Reading, please. Special event: Spending Christmas with my niece. Thank you
i believe we are currently full for the full moon readings, there are still slots available for the New moon readings, please review the list and reply with your new chosen reading

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'd like to sign up for the veil of night reading please Satella.

Thank you for the generous offer =)

Oh December 22, recent event...hmm...well that's depressing XD

How recent?

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Soltari wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:12 pm I'd like to sign up for the veil of night reading please Satella.

Thank you for the generous offer =)

Oh December 22, recent event...hmm...well that's depressing XD

How recent?
Any event from last year to now! Something that is positive can be very simple like a bird eating food on your window ledge

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”