You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Faolan wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:30 am
Tarvos wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:22 pm Your energy signature and DA have a 71% association.
Thank you Tarvos! Much appreciated! Might explain why I am much more comfortable with DA spirits.
Sure, it's not a problem at all. People whose energy signature leans more towards DA, specifically above 70%, usually get along really well with very dark DA companions and similar callings of this nature will be drawn towards them. However, this doesn't mean that you can't form a strong bond with WA friends too.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@Tarvos Initially, I thought my energy signature at 58% DA was a little higher than average. Stupid of me, considering humans ARE DA by nature x*D It's interesting to see others coming in at 70% and up lol. I quite like where I am on the scale though.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:00 pm @Tarvos Initially, I thought my energy signature at 58% DA was a little higher than average. Stupid of me, considering humans ARE DA by nature x*D It's interesting to see others coming in at 70% and up lol. I quite like where I am on the scale though.
Anything above 70% association would be considered high on the spectrum and particularly for DA energy signatures, they will attract DA entities, even the demonic ones.

Contrary to that, my energy signature associates more with WA at 80%, so I mostly attract callings from Angels. My CH Wraith was the first true DA companion I had, and the other one is a DA Angel at the time. When my Wraith initially arrived, I experienced a headache for over 2 weeks. Lol. And she was Class 5 then. Lol. Eventually, I asked her to tone down her energy. If I hadn't asked, I believe it would have taken me over a month to overcome the headache. Lol.

Adair, I really admire your journey and where you're headed. I also like where you currently stand on the scale, although it may sound so wrong when I say that. Lol. I think it's wonderful to understand our own energy signatures so that we can strive for balance.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Tarvos wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:49 pm
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:00 pm @Tarvos Initially, I thought my energy signature at 58% DA was a little higher than average. Stupid of me, considering humans ARE DA by nature x*D It's interesting to see others coming in at 70% and up lol. I quite like where I am on the scale though.
Anything above 70% association would be considered high on the spectrum and particularly for DA energy signatures, they will attract DA entities, even the demonic ones.

Contrary to that, my energy signature associates more with WA at 80%, so I mostly attract callings from Angels. My CH Wraith was the first true DA companion I had, and the other one is a DA Angel at the time. When my Wraith initially arrived, I experienced a headache for over 2 weeks. Lol. And she was Class 5 then. Lol. Eventually, I asked her to tone down her energy. If I hadn't asked, I believe it would have taken me over a month to overcome the headache. Lol.

Adair, I really admire your journey and where you're headed. I also like where you currently stand on the scale, although it may sound so wrong when I say that. Lol. I think it's wonderful to understand our own energy signatures so that we can strive for balance.
Thank you so much Tarvos!

Wow hahaha, I'm glad you did ask her to tone down her energy. x*D

I also truly admire your own journey, how far you've come and how well you are doing! You're an inspiration for sure!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:42 pm
Faolan wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:30 am
Tarvos wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:22 pm Your energy signature and DA have a 71% association.
Thank you Tarvos! Much appreciated! Might explain why I am much more comfortable with DA spirits.
Sure, it's not a problem at all. People whose energy signature leans more towards DA, specifically above 70%, usually get along really well with very dark DA companions and similar callings of this nature will be drawn towards them. However, this doesn't mean that you can't form a strong bond with WA friends too.
This actually makes a lot of sense now. I honestly feel much more comfortable with DA entities. Never been much into Angels or beings similar to them that are the WA, though I do have several companions that are WA, but the vast majority are DA, and various degrees of the DA spectrum. Again, much appreciated. Gives me some confirmation on what I've been feeling and the callings I have towards them.

DatBoo
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Asteria
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:52 pm
DatBoo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:56 am Thank you for the reading! <3 You're really kind for taking the time to do this over so much time.

I was thinking it could go either way but part of me wanted white arts for some reason. Though, I like having dark arts energy. It makes much more sense in a way.
You're welcome! I believe knowing your energy signature is like understanding your true self, and it can help you find balance. Maybe a part of you wanted to achieve balance, and that's why you wanting to reach out to White Arts.
That makes sense! I definitely need to figure out how to be more involved with the white arts. Heck I even have mostly dark arts spirits and only a few white arts lol😅

LightWings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

Hi @Tarvos
I want to put my hand up for a reading too, please. I am super new here - this is actually my very first post! I have been reading heaps in the forum though, and learning a lot from everyone here :)

venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Hi @Tarvos ! I would like a reading too please :8)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LightWings wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:54 am Hi @Tarvos
I want to put my hand up for a reading too, please. I am super new here - this is actually my very first post! I have been reading heaps in the forum though, and learning a lot from everyone here :)
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's an honor to witness your interest and see your first post requesting a reading. I hope you enjoy your stay and discover the wealth of valuable information available here. Regarding your reading, your energy signature displays a strong association with White Arts, at 63%.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

venusian_entity wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:00 pm Hi @Tarvos ! I would like a reading too please :8)
Hi! I just want to let you know that your energy signature exhibits a 48% alignment with the Dark Arts.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”