new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:39 pm
narkhen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:56 pm Please Could you do me a reading of my energy? Thanks :)
Hi. Your energy signature associates more with Dark Arts, reaching 66%.
Thank you so much !! I didn't expect the result to be so high, maybe that's why my succubus says he likes how my energy feels.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

narkhen wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 pm Thank you so much !! I didn't expect the result to be so high, maybe that's why my succubus says he likes how my energy feels.
You're welcome! This means that DA spirits and entities might feel a stronger connection to you, and you may receive more frequent callings from these DA beings.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Tarvos wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:37 pm
Satella wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:21 pm If you have time, feel free to try me, tbh people can get various different readings depending on how they do it. :3
The energy signature of you leans towards the end of the DA scale, at 80%. I'm eager to know why Lucy hasn't given you a ring yet. Lol.
I been following the thread to see if anyone else gets an energy signature like me, but I haven’t seen anyone else hit the 80% plus, unlike you having afew others in the high WA percentage. But it’s been fun seeing everyone’s reactions and great resourceful thread so far!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Beau
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fire Demoness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hachishakusama Yokai
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Gothy
Zodiac:

Wow that sounds very interesting. Im not sure if I had my energy read before. Im quite curious what the results would be.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Satella wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:26 pm I been following the thread to see if anyone else gets an energy signature like me, but I haven’t seen anyone else hit the 80% plus, unlike you having afew others in the high WA percentage. But it’s been fun seeing everyone’s reactions and great resourceful thread so far!
Satella, you truly stand above the rest as the reigning DA Queen energy signature of the forum. Hehe. I know I recorded an initial reading of 80%, but it was closer to 83%. So definitely in the 80%+ range. It's incredible how you house not one, but two spirits within your being, each with distinct energy signatures. Undoubtedly, the energy signature of the one I read was the top-tier DA among forum members. I am uncertain whether your other one is darker or lighter.

Among the DA association members, we have a few others who reach high, but their percentage only hovers around 70% something if I recall correctly. Only myself and ASTER are in the high 80% WA range. ASTER has the highest percentage of WA energy signature on the forum. It's amusing to think that when you introduced the concept of the "unbound magnet" on here, I was unaware of it. Now, I realize that I too am one of them. Lol.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Beau wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:42 pm Wow that sounds very interesting. Im not sure if I had my energy read before. Im quite curious what the results would be.
Your energy signature is at 26% of the Dark Arts.

Beau
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fire Demoness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hachishakusama Yokai
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Gothy
Zodiac:

Thankyou for the reading 8))

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Tarvos wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:36 am
Satella, you truly stand above the rest as the reigning DA Queen energy signature of the forum. Hehe. I know I recorded an initial reading of 80%, but it was closer to 83%. So definitely in the 80%+ range. It's incredible how you house not one, but two spirits within your being, each with distinct energy signatures. Undoubtedly, the energy signature of the one I read was the top-tier DA among forum members. I am uncertain whether your other one is darker or lighter.

Among the DA association members, we have a few others who reach high, but their percentage only hovers around 70% something if I recall correctly. Only myself and ASTER are in the high 80% WA range. ASTER has the highest percentage of WA energy signature on the forum. It's amusing to think that when you introduced the concept of the "unbound magnet" on here, I was unaware of it. Now, I realize that I too am one of them. Lol.
From what my companions say, I kinda discovered and some feed back from deities I commune with, the DA energy signature is much easier to detect as it’s a lot less subtle with its heavy, warm, universe vibes it immediately pulls you in and beckons you towards it. The other energy is a light high vibrational energy which is very subtle, soft and calming. The energies function like a pulsar when they are together, the pulsing makes it seem only one is there and when you try to see the other it becomes quite difficult as soon the other energy pulses again. They are especially different yet, wonderfully paired opposite energies which form a unique relationship with each other. As for the two spiritual bodies, well that is private but I’m sure you can understand the situation to some level.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Satella wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:18 pm
Tarvos wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:36 am

From what my companions say, I kinda discovered and some feed back from deities I commune with, the DA energy signature is much easier to detect as it’s a lot less subtle with its heavy, warm, universe vibes it immediately pulls you in and beckons you towards it. The other energy is a light high vibrational energy which is very subtle, soft and calming. The energies function like a pulsar when they are together, the pulsing makes it seem only one is there and when you try to see the other it becomes quite difficult as soon the other energy pulses again. They are especially different yet, wonderfully paired opposite energies which form a unique relationship with each other. As for the two spiritual bodies, well that is private but I’m sure you can understand the situation to some level.
I love Satella's description of DA and WA. <3

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Satella wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:18 pm From what my companions say, I kinda discovered and some feed back from deities I commune with, the DA energy signature is much easier to detect as it’s a lot less subtle with its heavy, warm, universe vibes it immediately pulls you in and beckons you towards it. The other energy is a light high vibrational energy which is very subtle, soft and calming. The energies function like a pulsar when they are together, the pulsing makes it seem only one is there and when you try to see the other it becomes quite difficult as soon the other energy pulses again. They are especially different yet, wonderfully paired opposite energies which form a unique relationship with each other. As for the two spiritual bodies, well that is private but I’m sure you can understand the situation to some level.
Oh, yeah. Absolutely, I completely understand where you're coming from. I want to emphasize that I wasn't prying or trying to invade your privacy in any way. My intention was simply to mention that I couldn't pick up on the other energy signature because my reading was based solely on the residual provided in the one forum post.

Without any additional information, I wouldn't have any knowledge of whether your energy signature is pulsating or anything of the sort. Since I'm not able to sense your energy signature completely because of the lack of information, I can only go as far as respecting everyone's personal space. Hehe. It's worth noting that when there are two spirits inhabiting a body, there's a possibility that they exist as two distinct energy signatures (which I assumed), merge into one (like in my case), or present themselves in a pulsating manner, which is the case for you.

I don't have two spirits, but a single one. However, beneath my distinctive WA energy signature, exists a coexisting DA layer. This layer, far from being subtle or pulsating, is rather pronounced. However, detecting it is a challenge due to the overpowering WA energy signature. Only a small number of spirits and entities in my Keep have the ability to detect this. As a result, I have been receiving intriguing callings from intensely dark entities. It is only now that I comprehend, to a greater extent, the concept of energy signatures. Consequently, I believe our mutual allure for unbound beings stems from our uncommon energy signatures.

I absolutely adore the way you depict your energy signature. It truly sounds very nice.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”