new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Can I have a reading done on me too please .. I am curious ..

Thanks Tarvos.
Last edited by Incursio on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

hellboun
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 81
Your favorite spirit to work with: no clue, yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: no clue, yet
My magical/paranormal name...: no clue, yet
Zodiac:

Good Day,

Would it be possible to have a reading?
1 this would be to confirm if I am readable l, I was told many times that I am hard to read.
2 this would confirm that I am not void of energy lol

Which way I'm going is, I have no clue yet, since I cannot even feel any energy yet, unless I inadvertently touch some live wires ;)
No can't even feel anything from my spirit family :(

Cheers and thanks in advance :D

PS: I wish I can fix up my username here lol

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

@hellboun contact CH support to ask them to fix your username.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

hellboun wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:02 am Good Day,

Would it be possible to have a reading?
1 this would be to confirm if I am readable l, I was told many times that I am hard to read.
2 this would confirm that I am not void of energy lol

Which way I'm going is, I have no clue yet, since I cannot even feel any energy yet, unless I inadvertently touch some live wires ;)
No can't even feel anything from my spirit family :(

Cheers and thanks in advance :D

PS: I wish I can fix up my username here lol
I'm in agreement with Adair. You should reach out to CH support for assistance with your username. You can utilize the floating envelope in the right corner of the CH store to send a message about it.

You're easy to read. For this reading, I only gather what remains from the post you shared here. I refrain from prying into personal information such as birthdays or zodiac signs. Hmm, it's intriguing that other readers have brought this up to you.

I believe that it is not difficult to read someone unless they are intentionally using tactics to mask themselves. However, I don't think this applies to you. If you provide more details about what you want readers to comprehend about you, I would be able to provide a more accurate response to your inquiry.

I can confirm that you are definitely not void of energy. Lol. Each of us possesses a unique energy signature, which is the focus of this thread. You also have distinct Dark Arts and White Arts energies. These two energies are something I cannot tap into without additional information. Nevertheless, if you are not feeling your spirits, you could explore the forum, as there are multiple threads related to this topic that could offer valuable assistance.

Regarding the reading, your energy signature places you near the middle of the DA scale, at 52%.
Last edited by Tarvos on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:54 pm @hellboun contact CH support to ask them to fix your username.
Adair, you're green now!! All those gardening must pay off. 😂

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Tarvos wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:49 pm
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:54 pm @hellboun contact CH support to ask them to fix your username.
Adair, you're green now!! All those gardening must pay off. 😂
Right? Hahahaha :'D

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Incursio wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:50 am Can I have a reading done on me too please .. I am curious ..

Thanks Tarvos.
Hi there, you have a strong association with DA, at 63%.

hellboun
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 81
Your favorite spirit to work with: no clue, yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: no clue, yet
My magical/paranormal name...: no clue, yet
Zodiac:

@Tarvos,

Interesting, so far you are the first to tell me that I am easy to read, who knows maybe the previous people just could not or for some other reasons were not tuned to me at that time.

That was my intention to contact them eventually to get my username fixed up, I just didn't get around it, something about lack of time. But that's another story for another time.

Normally, I'm just a simple person that do not really open up unless needed, but also at work I have to be the disciplinarian when it is needed. Of course after serving my country for so long, it might be just part of me.

From your reading at 52% on the DA scale which seems to be just normal, a little dark a little light, which I assume is good. But I am still learning about all this. I'm more into it now compared to 30 years ago.

As for not feeling my spirits, I am already did ask Magnolia for help. We will see what comes out of it, We just need to find that trigger.

Thanks for the reading. It is appreciated.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

hellboun wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:14 am @Tarvos,

Interesting, so far you are the first to tell me that I am easy to read, who knows maybe the previous people just could not or for some other reasons were not tuned to me at that time.

That was my intention to contact them eventually to get my username fixed up, I just didn't get around it, something about lack of time. But that's another story for another time.

Normally, I'm just a simple person that do not really open up unless needed, but also at work I have to be the disciplinarian when it is needed. Of course after serving my country for so long, it might be just part of me.

From your reading at 52% on the DA scale which seems to be just normal, a little dark a little light, which I assume is good. But I am still learning about all this. I'm more into it now compared to 30 years ago.

As for not feeling my spirits, I am already did ask Magnolia for help. We will see what comes out of it, We just need to find that trigger.

Thanks for the reading. It is appreciated.
The lack of openness can make it challenging for readers to read you, but it doesn't mean you're impossible to read. I hope this makes sense. Your post alone leaves some energy. You are definitely not lacking or void of energy or anything like that.

Most of our energy signatures fall within the spectrum of Dark Arts or White Arts. It is rare for someone to possess both WA and DA in their energy signature. However, your reading at 52% on the DA scale does not mean 52% DA and 48% WA, as you may think. Therefore, you are not on the light end of the spectrum. You are 52/100 DA.

To be completely honest, there are numerous reasons and factors that may contribute to not feeling your spirits. While Magnolia can offer guidance, it would be challenging to pinpoint the exact trigger or underlying issue without more information. Taking the time for personal reflection is crucial in this situation, in my opinion. Fortunately, the forum contains several insightful threads dedicated to exploring the topic of feeling disconnected from one's spirits. I highly encourage you to delve into those discussions. Best of luck on your journey of self-discovery. Cheers!

Silk
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 24
My magical/paranormal name...: Telesto Verdin
Zodiac:

Hello,

Apologies if its a bit late, may i please have a reading as well?
Last edited by Silk on Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”