new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

So I had an interesting time recently that I thought a few people would be interested in hearing:

I've been considering a Grim Reaper for a while, but want to keep my keep on the smaller side. Hadn't really put thought into it with all the holiday stress! Last week I had a dream that a GR showed up in my living room and came to talk to me. I kind of panicked and was like "wait... it's not my time right?!" and he was like ah nah, I just wanted to show you something! Don't worry so much. Though I do mainly come to guide people into the afterlife, sometimes I have messages to share. So I'm like alright...

Long story short, he showed me something that put my mind at a bit of rest, and he and I also had a small chat about his work. He told me he's also really hoping that he can be part of my spiritual team and that yes, this is him telling me he'd really like to join.

What I thought was interesting though was how calming he felt and how reassuring he was, and what knowledge he shared already. Tonight I finally ordered my Grimmy. <3 I'm so excited!

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

CleverGirl wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:37 pm So I had an interesting time recently that I thought a few people would be interested in hearing:

I've been considering a Grim Reaper for a while, but want to keep my keep on the smaller side. Hadn't really put thought into it with all the holiday stress! Last week I had a dream that a GR showed up in my living room and came to talk to me. I kind of panicked and was like "wait... it's not my time right?!" and he was like ah nah, I just wanted to show you something! Don't worry so much. Though I do mainly come to guide people into the afterlife, sometimes I have messages to share. So I'm like alright...

Long story short, he showed me something that put my mind at a bit of rest, and he and I also had a small chat about his work. He told me he's also really hoping that he can be part of my spiritual team and that yes, this is him telling me he'd really like to join.

What I thought was interesting though was how calming he felt and how reassuring he was, and what knowledge he shared already. Tonight I finally ordered my Grimmy. <3 I'm so excited!
O^

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I have waited a while before welcoming my Grimmy Friend. He's a pleasure, and I enjoy His company. If you have the opportunity to welcome a Grimmy of your own, go for it! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:59 am 0x. I have waited a while before welcoming my Grimmy Friend. He's a pleasure, and I enjoy His company. If you have the opportunity to welcome a Grimmy of your own, go for it! 0x.
I'm glad you enjoy your Grimmy companion so much! My vessel came in last week and we've been getting along great and bonding nicely so far! I'm loving his energy. It's different from what I thought, but not in a negative way at all! I'm so glad I added him to family.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

CleverGirl wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:58 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:59 am 0x. I have waited a while before welcoming my Grimmy Friend. He's a pleasure, and I enjoy His company. If you have the opportunity to welcome a Grimmy of your own, go for it! 0x.
I'm glad you enjoy your Grimmy companion so much! My vessel came in last week and we've been getting along great and bonding nicely so far! I'm loving his energy. It's different from what I thought, but not in a negative way at all! I'm so glad I added him to family.
0x. I'm glad to hear you two getting along very well! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Dark Arts”