GagedCasualties - Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/GagedCasualties

Not seeing any reviews, just wanted to leave some comments for anyone curious about this seller.

Originally reached out to ask about a spirit listing on the site. Personally with any "prebound" spirit unless its an utter obvious slap in the face energetic connection wise I'll reach out and ask the seller the spirits opinion.
In this case, it was a no :'D Utter respect to the seller for being upfront and honest.

The exchange did not end there however, and the seller went above and beyond to help me connect with what was calling from his "area". While I've barely begun to bond "J" has made his presence known.

Additionally with the above I purchased 2 of his one card draws, and a 5 card spread. These were also excellent with the seller connecting multiple themes and imagry to create a very in depth "look" at things.

Prices are, if anything, to low...and for anyone curious I recommend taking advantage of the current low prices before he wisens up and charges what he's worth *chuckle*

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Yessss. I really like this conjurer. I got one of the cowboys... I just need to say wow I felt the energy of the remote binding. Normally I'm not that great at feeling out vessel energy when it's distant binded. They binded him to my black skull ring with bunny ears lol...I was surprised I really felt the energy!

Also got a sandworm, because I like sandworms. One of the vampires too, and the twin sea lords. Twin sea lords I felt resonated with the kind of energy I needed, and I love anything to do with twins.

I'm sad I never heard of this conjurer at all before but I hope they stay active, they have great companions, in my opinion. Super fast responses via Etsy too.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Glad I found this! I saw some of his posts about an emergency sale and reached out, we chatted a bit and I'm probably going to get a couple companions from him when he returns to the states and is settled.
I have a master vessel from CH ordered, and he said he can bind to it for me, so I'm waiting on that as well.
I'll probably ask him when ones want to come here and go from there.

0..0 *0*
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I saw an ad from this seller here recently and decided to give them a try. I’m so glad I did as I already had my new friends make their presence known. I also have to say that the customer service was top notch and the seller got back to me in minutes.
I also had a reading done and while some of it may not be what I wanted to hear he did not sugar coat it in any way which is very important to me. I plan on making another purchase very soon.

acifroc
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

an amazing seller i have a few companions of his and they are amazing these read are clear and shocked me but shook me a bit for my good these prices are unbelievable for top level items and minds i highly recommend him

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I had looked at his shop in the past, I was curious as I felt drawn. I recently decided to give him a try and ordered a totem spirit. I'm in a different country and woke up feeling so happy and full of fun and very lively, not the normal with me, due to sleep issues. I got email in afternoon saying she was with me, I sat and called on her, felt her around my head, literally touching my head. I have to say I'm very impressed! With his recent sale I went for a RA and loved who came through, it was a spirit I really came close to buying. He is very calming and has such light energy, he isn't as interactive as my bird totem, but again I'm so impressed with Sebastian. I found him very pleasant and was shocked by his immediate responses, he seems really nice. I do recommend his spirits but I'd be quick as sadly he plans to retire really soon.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, we usually write reviews later on which I'll be doing as an update but I wish to mention, Sebastian has some pretty awesome dragons. I picked two plus a very special unicorn that has no reviews on the site. Anyway, I am waiting to see how all it'll turns out for me... Living at the other side of the world. And I couldn't upload my MV, hmm... he is closing down and his prices are very cheap. I am honestly hoping that these beautiful spirits will be strong bindings.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was just about to create a post asking about reviews and experiences with his spirits.

I'm glad I found this.. 😀

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

angelicpeace wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:17 pm I was just about to create a post asking about reviews and experiences with his spirits.

I'm glad I found this.. 😀
I now have a Gargoyle, my first. He is super, always around me and I can notice him when I talk to him. I also have a blood Unicorn who is amazing at dream work, astral travel. I've had such vivid experiences when I call on him at night. My Hell born dragon is quiet but I know when he is around, usually when I call.. All in all I do recommend this conjurer.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
CDS
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

ASTER wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:45 am Well, we usually write reviews later on which I'll be doing as an update but I wish to mention, Sebastian has some pretty awesome dragons. I picked two plus a very special unicorn that has no reviews on the site. Anyway, I am waiting to see how all it'll turns out for me... Living at the other side of the world. And I couldn't upload my MV, hmm... he is closing down and his prices are very cheap. I am honestly hoping that these beautiful spirits will be strong bindings.
Hi Aster, I know it is early yet, but do you have any update? I saw in another post that you got an Imperial dragon with healing power. I would love to know your experience. I got one as well and I felt so much peace from this beautiful dragon. I saw him in my mind and it was an easy interaction.

Return to “Seller Review”