You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Objective
Be the most humorous and creative spell master in the forum. Create and cast imaginary spells with hilarious or whimsical effects. Hehe.

Rules of the Game
The first player starts off the game by "casting" an imaginary spell and describing its funny effects. This can be based on common magic tropes, but with a comedic twist. Other players join in by replying to the thread. You'll "cast" your invented spell and then describe the comically unexpected results. The more creative and amusing the effect, the better! The game continues in this style with each player replying in turn, making sure to try and respond to the spell effects of the previous post in a funny and light-hearted manner.

Example
Player 1: I cast Wizzle’s uncontrollable snort! This spell causes everyone in the vicinity to start uncontrollably snorting like a pig.
Player 2: well, I counter with Gigglefizz's bubble blizzard! Now, everyone's snorts are producing a ridiculous blizzard of shiny bubbles.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Okay this is BRILLIANT, lol!!!

I cast FrizzyFeather's Twerk Illusion Office spell, that causes everyone in the office to perceive each other as twerking while working!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

😂 Love it...

I cast a FINGERS SPEED TYPING CRAMP for all in your FEATHER illusionised office workers to fabulise finger typing with an extra speed that literally its so fast that their fingers strike 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟 ... into the ceiling, so much so that everyone enamoured by the end of their shift by the spell cast ceiling sky creation.
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:06 am Okay this is BRILLIANT, lol!!!

I cast FrizzyFeather's Twerk Illusion Office spell, that causes everyone in the office to perceive each other as twerking while working!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Redregon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:33 am 😂 Love it...

I cast a FINGERS SPEED TYPING CRAMP for all in your FEATHER illusionised office workers to fabulise finger typing with an extra speed that literally its so fast that their fingers strike 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟 ... into the ceiling, so much so that everyone enamoured by the end of their shift by the spell cast ceiling sky creation.
I cast a coffee-break-of-epic-magnitude spell so that every cup of coffee (or tea) that is consumed gives +5 whimsy to all future spells cast in this thread.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”