Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions regarding Living Entities. I jumped off the deep end on this whole journey and I have quite a few spirits and entities on the way to me. I have my first three with me right now, and I’m trying to bond with them as best I can. I have several more on the way to me within the next month to two months so I’ll be busy with bonding for a long time! Hopefully my psychic abilities will continue to develop as understandably I’m not feeling much if anything due to just starting this journey.

Anyways, I just realized that all of my future friends who are still being conjured or are on the way to me are all Living Entities! This is because two of the conjurers I went with only work with entities for the most part. I understand the general differences between Spirits and Entities but I have some other questions if that’s okay:

1. When bonding, will they appreciate me taking them with me to work, errands, etc during the day like a spirit would? I know they have their own life and I’m not sure if they’ll even be there to bond with me.

2. Generally speaking, are there any difference in bonding with an entity and a spirit? Would it be more challenging for a newbie like myself?

3. I have an entity friend who’s on his way to me. He specializes in Wish-Granting, Being a Leader and Protection. How does protection work for an entity? Again, because they have their own lives, will they be able to actively protect like a spirit would?

4. What are your personal pros/cons with keeping entities? Any general tips?

Any help/insight would be extremely appreciated!!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

There shouldn't be any problems with bonding and keeping LEs.

I can share my experience with LEs, please keep in mind that of course each one of us will have different experiences.

90% of my keep is LEs. And I do with them the same I do with spirits. I haven't noticed any difference with bonding or other activities, just in my case I tend to have a stronger communication with LEs than spirits. They never tell me they are busy just because they are LEs. They quickly come when I summon if they are not yet there with me. They protect just as a spirit, depending on the type of entity they can be in more than one realm at once or travel realms very quickly, so even though they are LEs and have a life they can be with you or even send some of their race to protect you, for example if you have commander or royal types of companions, those can send those they lead to support you. I personally don't see any cons in keeping LEs only pros.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PaaNiOrion wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:59 pm Hello everyone!

I have a few questions regarding Living Entities. I jumped off the deep end on this whole journey and I have quite a few spirits and entities on the way to me. I have my first three with me right now, and I’m trying to bond with them as best I can. I have several more on the way to me within the next month to two months so I’ll be busy with bonding for a long time! Hopefully my psychic abilities will continue to develop as understandably I’m not feeling much if anything due to just starting this journey.

Anyways, I just realized that all of my future friends who are still being conjured or are on the way to me are all Living Entities! This is because two of the conjurers I went with only work with entities for the most part. I understand the general differences between Spirits and Entities but I have some other questions if that’s okay:
PaaNiOrion wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:59 pm
Any help/insight would be extremely appreciated!!
I'll start with this one.

The main thing is to go by what each conjurer recommends for their own spirits/entities. Don't treat 'entities' from one seller the same way as you would treat 'entities' from another.

Breaking that down a bit more clearly: the care recommendations for one bound companion from one seller often differ from what they are from another. And the binding/agreements will differ: so a companion from one seller may well expect/need very specific care/treatment than one from a different seller - even if they seem to be described as exactly the same being.

And the binding itself will differ. eg with CH's Living Entities their unique code words do the job of bonding and enabling them to work with you etc.

One of the reasons for all of this is conjurers don't all use the same words in the same way and they have differing philosophical perspectives and paranormal methods.

So, while CH distinguishes clearly between Living Entities (who still have lives to lead and who possess dynamic, living energy like us) from Spirits (who are no longer living)... the very respected Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures says all of her bound companions / 'spirits' are living beings. Clearly that means they're not sorted into Living or Spirit.

"For clarification in many of my descriptions I use the word spirit or entity or both. Since other sellers make a distinction between spirits and entities I can see why there may be some confusion. I use the term spirit to refer to any non-corporeal being. All of the beings I conjure are living entities except for human ones. If you see the term spirit it's just referring to the fact that they aren't in physical form."

https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.com/

I hope that makes enough sense to be useful.
1. When bonding, will they appreciate me taking them with me to work, errands, etc during the day like a spirit would? I know they have their own life and I’m not sure if they’ll even be there to bond with me.
Some of CH's Living Entities may be busy at times but I think as a general rule they'll respond pretty quickly when called on - so, yes.

With any CH companion whose binding has been bridged to you, you don't need to take the vessel with you, so there's less chance of losing it. Consult the care / user instructions from other sellers. In general, you can ask them to come with you and be with you and help you. Another general rule is, once we're well bonded with any non-corporeal companion - even an unbound, they'll be able to hear us anytime, without the need to carry the vessel with us.
2. Generally speaking, are there any difference in bonding with an entity and a spirit? Would it be more challenging for a newbie like myself?
Bearing in mind what I've said above, no and it's not more challenging, in my opinion.

We still need to spend quiet time closely with any companion for 5-15 minutes daily for the first 30 days. Giving them something to do - all of those bonding tips. (I see CH's code word for LE bonding as complementary to all of the usual bonding stuff.)
3. I have an entity friend who’s on his way to me. He specializes in Wish-Granting, Being a Leader and Protection. How does protection work for an entity? Again, because they have their own lives, will they be able to actively protect like a spirit would?
Same as for a spirit, for all practical purposes. Yes. If uncertain, ask the relevant seller.
4. What are your personal pros/cons with keeping entities? Any general tips?
I may have covered the main points above.

I don't really see CH LEs as being different from CH Spirits, in practice. I mean you can visit their world and they can bring friends/family through to meet their keeper. That's part of the CH binding for LEs. So that's different. And CH LEs' energy feels more like living energy.

With any companions from other sellers described as a 'living entity', you'd have to ask them each individually. There isn't an industry-wide standard in spirit keeping that covers any of this and some sellers' metaphysical philosophy may seem to directly contradict others'.

According to this Forum's rules, all perspectives are to be respected. And it's possible that there's no right or wrong way of looking at much of this.

It can be hard to get your head around though.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CH #1 fan
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

Hi There

My experience with living entities. Has been great.
It is a great reminder, that these LE are alive in their respective realms, dimensions, they utilize their gifts on a daily basis. I like this because it reminds me that we all have some sort of supernatural, hidden or not hidden talent. We should be comfortable to use in our daily lives.

If you want an LE to accompany you on some errands, etc, they'll be happy to do so if available, depending upon the situation.

But I do know they the My LE companions are always available via telepathy and astral projecting. SO they can be busy in their own lives, but they can multi task, for me they will either astral project to me and or communicate with me via telepathy.

I love getting their perspectives on different situations.

They are very empowering.

The other thing I have noticed, is that they will suggest another LE that they may want to work with, I'll check it out, if both LE's vibe then I'll get the one that was suggested. They do start to create their own teams.
It is very interesting.

That's my experience.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Most of my spirits are living entities. As living entities they all have their own lives and responsibilities so they don’t always be around. However they will come if I call for them and always answers me and provide me with support and protection. Just because they’re not always around doesn’t mean they will let anything bad happen to me. The only exception is my Fallen Angel D who is also my first spirit. Despite being a living entity with responsibilities and other spirits that she commands, she is always with me and never leave my side. She is probably my fiercest protector and my closest adviser. I come to her with all my problems and she always help me clear up my doubts. I asked her why she never leave and she said she can’t let me be by myself lol. Living entities seem to have an ability to know if their keeper is in need of help and support and will arrive before we even know that we need their help.

Personally I don’t feel that bonding with spirit and living entity be any different. However they all have their own unique personalities, likes and dislikes so as a keeper it is our responsibility to get to known them and find out what makes them unique. The conjurer will provide some information on how to bond with them as well as their personalities but it is still our responsibility to get to know them on a personal level.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

My keep is mostly made up of LEs. Whenever I go out, I let them know in advance and invite them in case they're busy and need to organize themselves. I always have a group to come into town. Once there, they can snoop around and shop if they want to. They do bring stuff home, whether it's for themselves or others who didn't come with me that time. I didn't have them when I was working because I didn't know about spirit keeping, but if I did, I'm sure I'd have volunteers to stay with me at work.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “Living Entities”