Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think you're overreacting a bit. I mean, there are 240 words about your friend's appearance, what he can help you with, his birthday, favorite color, and favorite offering scent.
The information you mentioned is there except for his age and place of origin.
I'm not sure people would realize how much work someone would put into custom conjuring a being and then extract information from them to write a reading for a little extra cash. I'm not sure what else you'd ask for.

Not every being who is conjured will give their conjurer all the information they want. Are you going to tell the cashier at Walmart all about your life in the 8 minutes you're checking out? You don't. Enhanced reading is about the same, it's just the information that's available when they're being conjured at that moment.
If you want more, you can seek more in the reading section. Some sellers may spoon-feed you, but each seller is different and not all will spoon-feed you.
CH has already stated many times that they do not do that, so you should speak to your companions. Your spirits or entities will respond to you, not the conjurer(s).

You have ordered at least 17 spirits from CH, so you had experience with their store. Please check the date you placed your order and the date it was shipped. I find it hard to believe they'd ship everything the next day. That never happened to me.
Everything I ever ordered from CH took at least 7-9 days. It can sometimes take much longer, depending on availability of some items and if partial or full shipment was selected.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

When I got my Kitsune from CH literally all I got in description is She was a 593 year old female Kitsune, and would be a wise friend. Turned out to be an unbound I had around I knew about already that had led me to CH to learn about bindings and spirit keeping to be bound to me.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
jonmen1995
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Seraph?
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: None

LavenderVix wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:05 am When I got my Kitsune from CH literally all I got in description is She was a 593 year old female Kitsune, and would be a wise friend. Turned out to be an unbound I had around I knew about already that had led me to CH to learn about bindings and spirit keeping to be bound to me.
I’m confused. It sounds like you ordered a kitsune, but she was already with you as an unbound? So, do you have two now, one from CH and the original unbound? Or was it another type of unbound that wanted you to learn more so you would give her attention?

I’ve had unbounds pretend to be orders from a seller to get my attention. For instance, I was expecting a dragon and thought he arrived early when I asked my most trusted spirit if there were new arrivals. I spoke with the “dragon” for a week, then received an email apologizing for the long wait and updating their estimate. The “dragon” admitted he wasn’t a dragon and had been around for some time. He later said he was a pleiadian starseed and there were others with him. My other spirits (angels mainly) all were okay with the unbounds staying around.

As for OP, I don’t think the $10 or whatever is worth it. The spirit will tell you anything they’d be willing to tell the conjurer (at least from my experience). It can give you enough base info to talk to the spirit initially however. Like “Oh, I see you’re blonde. Is your hair as light as mine?” Or “I see you’d like to teach me mancy. Will you provide assistance with cartomancy specifically?” Those aren’t great examples since hair color is included for free (at CH anyway) and I knew the spirit was interested in mancy, but there could be bits of info you didn’t know.

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

jonmen1995 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:39 am

I’m confused. It sounds like you ordered a kitsune, but she was already with you as an unbound? So, do you have two now, one from CH and the original unbound? Or was it another type of unbound that wanted you to learn more so you would give her attention?

I’ve had unbounds pretend to be orders from a seller to get my attention. For instance, I was expecting a dragon and thought he arrived early when I asked my most trusted spirit if there were new arrivals. I spoke with the “dragon” for a week, then received an email apologizing for the long wait and updating their estimate. The “dragon” admitted he wasn’t a dragon and had been around for some time. He later said he was a pleiadian starseed and there were others with him. My other spirits (angels mainly) all were okay with the unbounds staying around.

As for OP, I don’t think the $10 or whatever is worth it. The spirit will tell you anything they’d be willing to tell the conjurer (at least from my experience). It can give you enough base info to talk to the spirit initially however. Like “Oh, I see you’re blonde. Is your hair as light as mine?” Or “I see you’d like to teach me mancy. Will you provide assistance with cartomancy specifically?” Those aren’t great examples since hair color is included for free (at CH anyway) and I knew the spirit was interested in mancy, but there could be bits of info you didn’t know.
No, I just have one spirit. I got her via reverse adoption. She told me afterwards she had been around quite some time and helped me find CH so she could be bound to me.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Solseternity87 - always feel free to write to us directly if you have concerns, because we can clear up any issues right away :) I didn't see any communication to us directly, but don't be shy to ask us. We are always open to helping in any way we can.

You have already received incredible advice and feedback from so many in this thread, that all I can say is that it's the responsibility of any conjurer to provide the details given by the spirit, without overstepping boundaries that exist between the conjurer & spirit. We want to provide as much information as the spirit feels open to share, but not encroach on the sanctity that exists between the Keeper and the spirit. Because they come through us to be with you, they don't want to bond with us, they want to bond with you. I will say that we are always evolving, always learning & growing, as practitioners. Anyone who has been with us the last 20 years can attest to the evolution of not only our bindings, but the information we provide. We are always learning how to be better & be more helpful to our members and the spirits & entities we work with <3

If you feel we are missing something, or that you would like us to ask the spirit something, please write to us, we always do our best to provide support.

That said, we can certainly provide you some further feedback, but please write to us directly so we do not have to disclose information publicly. We are nothing if not amazing with our after-care. We're here for you guys any time you have questions or concerns.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I think many here have given wonderful replies regarding your concerns but I will also add my perspective as well.

I haven't purchased the enhanced readings yet because I want to learn more about my companions from my companions, but I may do so in the future just for extra information.

That being said, I feel that even without the enhanced reading that knowing what my companion look like helps me to visualize them in my mind and tell them apart from any unbounds plus anything else thats included in the notes regarding either my journey or what my new companion can assist with is very much appreciated too.

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
bunny
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Also I forget where I read it but I believe ASH and Magnolia have days where they conjure groups of popularly requested spirits, like vamps, angels, dragons, etc. and days where they conjure lesser popular spirits. It's possible your order came at a time when they were about to do vampire conjures and you got lucky! I don't think they would rush your order :)

Solseternity87
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

I want to thank everyone for your replies. On all honesty, I wish I never made this post. Like most said, it was an overreaction and childish. I absolutely hate myself for ranting.

I just received T today and I'm already apologizing for this whole dramatic event and moving forward with our bonding.

Thanks for smacking sense into me 😊 I appreciate you all.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

bunny wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:31 pm Also I forget where I read it but I believe ASH and Magnolia have days where they conjure groups of popularly requested spirits, like vamps, angels, dragons, etc. and days where they conjure lesser popular spirits.
This thread, maybe : )
topic61479.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Solseternity87 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:05 pm I want to thank everyone for your replies. On all honesty, I wish I never made this post. Like most said, it was an overreaction and childish. I absolutely hate myself for ranting.

I just received T today and I'm already apologizing for this whole dramatic event and moving forward with our bonding.

Thanks for smacking sense into me 😊 I appreciate you all.
Don't feel bad about it - there must be quite a lot of positives in the info this thread has come up with and I'm pretty sure we all just wanted to be helpful with our comments. Hopefully they have been useful.

And do take up Magnolia's suggestion of contacting CH support for after sales service & care, if you still need to know more. Not all sellers seem to be able to manage that.

Good luck!

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Vampire”