Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So this is my first time getting one of Ash's custom vampires. I was seeing glowing reviews, and I'm already in love with the vampire companions I received from MMT.
So I thought I'd try one of Ash's.

T, my vampire, comes in tomorrow (12/11/2022). So I have nothing to say on the energy or activity on the actual spirit as of now.

I'm more disappointed with the description I received. I even paid extra for extended details. It was all very...vague and generic.
I don't even know where he's from, country or time period.
Not much on personality either. He sounds like a servitor.

"PSY VAMPIRE, MALE, T, HE HAS SHORT BROWN HAIR, BLUE EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN. HE IS A HANDSOME AND ACTIVE FRIEND WHO WILL HELP YOU WORK WITH VAMPIRIC TALENTS, POWERS, AND CONNECTIONS. HE IS A FRIEND WHO HELPS YOU BE MORE TUNED AND CONNECTED WITH VAMPIRIC ENERGIES, MAGICK, AND MYSTICISM. HE WILL HELP YOU CHANNEL AND WORK WITH ANY TIES FROM YOUR ANCESTRY OR PAST LIVES THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH VAMPIRISM. HE IS EAGER TO COMMUNICATE & INTERACT WITH YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR JOURNEY.

HE WANTS HIS BIRTHDAY RECOGNIZED AS XX, HE LOVES THE COLOR XX, AND HE LOVES THE SCENT OF X. HE IS A FRIEND WHO WILL HELP YOU BE MORE ASSERTIVE, STRONG, AND CONFIDENT IN YOUR GOALS. HE IS A COMPANION WHO SPEAKS HIS MIND AND GRANTS YOU ADVICE IN YOUR JOURNEY. HE’S A FRIEND WHO WILL TEACH YOU TO EXPRESS YOURSELF AND FOLLOW A PATH THAT BEST SUITS YOUR NEEDS, WISHES, AND POWERS. HE IS A COMPANION WHO WILL HELP YOU RESONATE AND WORK WITH YOUR DARKER GIFTS AND VAMPIRIC SKILLS. HE IS A FRIEND WHO INSPIRES YOU TO CHANNEL AND WORK WITH ANCIENT ROADS, AND BE MORE AWARE OF THE STRENGTH AND POWER THAT YOU HAVE WITH MAGICK. HE IS A FRIEND WHO ALIGNS YOU WITH VAMPIRISM, VAMPIRIC POWER, AND VAMPIRIC CONNECTION. HE WILL GIVE YOU THE FOCUS AND DISCIPLINE THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW YOUR DESTINY. "

I kinda wanted more details about him, not what "a friend" will assist with. He may be a strong companion and he may come through for me but I'm just a bit disappointed with the details. Am I just overreacting? I'm also a bit worried because the turnaround time was so quick. Like as soon as my order was assigned to someone, he was shipped the next day. He wasn't rushed, was he?

Sorry for the venting 😭

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I feel you. It does look generic. I haven’t received my CH custom conjuring yet so I can’t say if this is generally the case. From my experiences with CH reading though is that they tend to be vague and lack details. Maybe open a support ticket and ask if they can give you the information that you want?

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

That's definitely more than I've received over the years, mine would be more of a short paragraph. It would be something like. "SANGUINE VAMPIRE, FEMALE, (NAME), 325 YEARS, HAS LONG DARK HAIR, BROWN EYES, PALE SKIN, BOLD, SASSY, AND FEARLESS" I don't have a vampire like that but that is literally what I would get, and I've been with CH for over a decade. I'm not sure if you added enhanced reading, but you definitely got a lot more information than I've ever seen. Reach out to CH, open a ticket and see if they could address your concerns. I'm sure venting does make you feel a little better; as much as we'd like to help, we don't have the answers you're looking for.
<3

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Solseternity87
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Amberly wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:54 pm That's definitely more than I've received over the years, mine would be more of a short paragraph. It would be something like. "SANGUINE VAMPIRE, FEMALE, (NAME), 325 YEARS, HAS LONG DARK HAIR, BROWN EYES, PALE SKIN, BOLD, SASSY, AND FEARLESS" I don't have a vampire like that but that is literally what I would get, and I've been with CH for over a decade. I'm not sure if you added enhanced reading, but you definitely got a lot more information than I've ever seen. Reach out to CH, open a ticket and see if they could address your concerns. I'm sure venting does make you feel a little better; as much as we'd like to help, we don't have the answers you're looking for.
<3
I actually did purchase the enhanced reading 😅 that's why I was kinda confused why I didn't get more info on him. It was more just like a paragraph of "he'll assist you with xyz" lol but thanks, I do appreciate both of your responses. I have gotten other CH spirits last year and it was without the enhanced reading. And yeah, it was similar to what you received. I just like knowing age, origin, personality, preferred offerings and a brief description of what they look like. I'll try the help ticket. Thank you!
Last edited by Solseternity87 on Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

A seller cannot fix an issue they aren't aware of. You need to contact them and be upfront, that you find the description to be generic and you feel this isn't what you paid for when you opted for the additional reading. Forum can't help you with the issue.

Here are some things to consider in the meantime, though -

You did get extended details. When you purchase a conjuration that's what you're paying for. When you purchase extended details that could mean anything at all.

CH is the biggest seller out there and if you pay attention to your order number, you know they are processing not dozens, not hundreds, but thousands of orders. Think about if you were doing that, and how long it might take you to get and record extended details for dozens of conjurations in a day.

For this reason, when additional info is asked for (which is a spirit reading, not the conjuration) they have to give you what they get in that session - they can't prolong that (other sellers may be able to take a week or more to gather additional info of interest on your companion because they have far fewer clientele.. and from personal experience, that still isn't enough for some).
They can only get so much from the spirit in the session they are extracting that info from. For specific details, you might try requesting that when you opt into an extended reading.

On order status --
Being assigned to someone and then completed is like this: your order was finished, it was assigned to someone to organize the notes for you and any shipping details, once they did that - they marked it as complete. So it's not as quick turnaround as you think.
And if you still feel that the order was done suspiciously quick, understand that by now CH have methods to make the conjuration process more efficient. Their skill has evolved and so has their practice to meet demand.

Finally --
All concerns can be resolved by making an effort to bond with your vampire companion. Unless/until you do that, it's normal to be unsure and you're not going to bond with spirits from different sellers the same way necessarily because they come through different methods, sources of energy, etc.

CH may not provide the most flowery of descriptions for their conjures but they give you what you need. You don't need to know more than a name, technically, to start bonding, so everything you get beyond that - even if it isn't what you'd have liked to see - is more than enough.

It's also worth mentioning that when notes appear cookie-cutter, that can be telling of how forthcoming the spirit actually was, rather than telling of the time that the practitioner put into gathering info. Ultimately, the spirit came through for you.. not to chat with Ash.

I'm not at all saying you don't have a right to be disappointed, seeing as this was your first experience, just that you really ought to give the companion a chance and don't base your expectations purely on the nature of notes.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Solseternity87
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:32 pm A seller cannot fix an issue they aren't aware of. You need to contact them and be upfront, that you find the description to be generic and you feel this isn't what you paid for when you opted for the additional reading. Forum can't help you with the issue.

Here are some things to consider in the meantime, though -

You did get extended details. When you purchase a conjuration that's what you're paying for. When you purchase extended details that could mean anything at all.

CH is the biggest seller out there and if you pay attention to your order number, you know they are processing not dozens, not hundreds, but thousands of orders. Think about if you were doing that, and how long it might take you to get and record extended details for dozens of conjurations in a day.

For this reason, when additional info is asked for (which is a spirit reading, not the conjuration) they have to give you what they get in that session - they can't prolong that (other sellers may be able to take a week or more to gather additional info of interest on your companion because they have far fewer clientele.. and from personal experience, that still isn't enough for some).
They can only get so much from the spirit in the session they are extracting that info from. For specific details, you might try requesting that when you opt into an extended reading.

On order status --
Being assigned to someone and then completed is like this: your order was finished, it was assigned to someone to organize the notes for you and any shipping details, once they did that - they marked it as complete. So it's not as quick turnaround as you think.
And if you still feel that the order was done suspiciously quick, understand that by now CH have methods to make the conjuration process more efficient. Their skill has evolved and so has their practice to meet demand.

Finally --
All concerns can be resolved by making an effort to bond with your vampire companion. Unless/until you do that, it's normal to be unsure and you're not going to bond with spirits from different sellers the same way necessarily because they come through different methods, sources of energy, etc.

CH may not provide the most flowery of descriptions for their conjures but they give you what you need. You don't need to know more than a name, technically, to start bonding, so everything you get beyond that - even if it isn't what you'd have liked to see - is more than enough.

It's also worth mentioning that when notes appear cookie-cutter, that can be telling of how forthcoming the spirit actually was, rather than telling of the time that the practitioner put into gathering info. Ultimately, the spirit came through for you.. not to chat with Ash.

I'm not at all saying you don't have a right to be disappointed, seeing as this was your first experience, just that you really ought to give the companion a chance and don't base your expectations purely on the nature of notes.
Thank you. I appreciate your time to clarify this for me, it truly helps! Sorry if this post came off as ranty and such 😭 But I plan on loving this vampire, regardless of the info received.
I'll keep this in mind for any future purchases ❤️

bunny
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

yeah, I can see how that's upsetting :( every conjurer I've ever worked with besides BlueRavenMagicals gives very short and generic descriptions though. The spirit and bond is really what matters though! You can find out more info for yourself with diviniation techniques. I've just come to expect short descriptions whenever I have spirits conjured. Plus maybe the spirit that comes through doesn't want to share that much information about themself with their conjurer but rather their awaiting keeper.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

I will say CH doesn’t give much info but the ones I have gotten from them have been correct especially in looks. I have others from other sellers that provided pictures that look nothing like my spirit. Also take in mind that might be all your spirit is willing to share with CH. my vampire told me a lot more about himself once he arrived but didn’t want to share much at all with CH. he was also an unbound that had been with me for many years, so maybe keep that in mind. I have close to 17 from CH now and I used to get the extended reading but now I prefer finding that info out for myself. After all CH is pretty good about telling me the basic look, age, and their likes just from the normal reading. CH is actually the first place that has even told me the age of my spirits, except my vampire who wouldn’t give much of any info to CH but told me how old he was. I find it more enjoyable learning about them from them. Hope this helps some.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

it's a pretty standard with enhanced reading. but email them with the order number and other details. but generally the spirit will only reveal more when there's deep trust. sometimes it's not really the conjurer's fault as rarely will the spirit go on verbal diarrhoea and spill everything about their life. that's why i stopped getting enhanced readings lol

but ch may help you with the general region where your spirit is from!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Solseternity87

There have been some very good comments already.

I've found when conjuring myself that some spirits only say a little when they appear, while others want to say a lot more. It's just a Thing with them. (Also, Vipera's comments are spot on.)

But I've been wondering, reading this thread through, did you order a Vampire from a specific CH Shop listing that already says which clan they're from , or what type they are...

see

(Vampire types) https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=11
(There are also some listed as Prehistoric etc.)
(Vampire Clans, rated for level of predatory behaviour; cites country of origin and other historical details) https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=33

Those details appear in many of the listings too.

I'm guessing that's how you'd get the extra info you want (or some of it), rather than from a reading.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Vampire”