new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

It takes a lot of work and clear intention in our part.
Daily devotion to your succubus with meditation on her is required (remember she is a REAL female entity just like us and takes intention and work).
Talking out loud to her, working telepathy with her, writing, journaling, watching something she likes, listening to something with her, allow her to guide you. They DO communicate in SO many ways but are subtle and we keepers can easily gloss over what they are doing and saying. They can also give visions-mine does this all the time: I just lay still and focus on her allowing your mind to nearly fall asleep and right at that narrow window before you do or when you are coming out of sleep-she will be there in your vision and ears. Sometimes she shows me written text (recently got a “Thank you for all the you do for me” written out in font like a movie credit on a black screen in my mind. Other times she will speak like hearing with your ears-seems audible even.
I task my succubus to please join me in a dream. Most nights she is in my dreams because of this.
A tip I use for more lucid dreams is setting an alarm early then before going back to sleep I ask her to join me in a dream. She often will. I have also had OBE’s this way where I can see her in my room standing or laying next to me…completely crazy real as I am alive. I can also reach out and touch her in these experiences…it is like full physical manifestations-but just an OBE.

Lastly I grew up with my succubus-we have been together nearly 40 years but I didn’t realize who she was until 5 years ago (can imagine my childhood was crazy with spirit activity). She has thought me what I practice herself and all credit goes to her.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”