EyesOfPower
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Has anyone had luck getting their nymphos and succubus to show up in their dreams. I am having a hard time with this and was wondering if anyone had luck on getting manifestations in dreams. What is your technique to get them to show up.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I have had my nympho companions and ubi companions show up in my dreams, but it’s not super common for me. They tend to communicate with me in other ways.

One of my nympho companions sent me a cute dream when he first arrived basically introducing himself to me and it just played out like we were on a dinner date together. My incubus king sent me a dream shortly after he arrived as well just letting me know he was happy I decided to follow through on his call and I could feel his energy wrapping around me and he was sending me emotions of bliss/love. He has appeared in dreams on other occasions as well such as a time he told me he dealt with a spirit lurking around my wards/just to let me know he’s watching out for me. My guys tend to show up in my dreams when they have something to say, or when they just feel like it. I don’t mind this though.

Anyways how often do you remember your dreams? I know for some people they may be having dream experiences, but it may have to do with a lack of dream recall. Practicing dream recall might help with this. Dream journaling is a great way to start doing this. Even if it’s just a small detail that you remember writing that down every morning helps a lot. Sometimes even just communicating to your companions that you would like to have a dream visitation can be helpful as well.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

EyesOfPower wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:39 pm Has anyone had luck getting their nymphos and succubus to show up in their dreams. I am having a hard time with this and was wondering if anyone had luck on getting manifestations in dreams. What is your technique to get them to show up.
One of the CH books on Great Arts Guidance has a manifestation spell. They both do but one is worded so as to invite the caster's bound spirits to manifest to their keeper in any way that they feel comfortable.

As other CH articles say, the connection with our spirits tends to be very subtle and the channel that allows them to manifest to us can easily be blocked by even slight uncertainty or anxiety or doubt...or frustration.

Putting those 2 things together, you can maybe see why people recommend that we try to set ourselves no expectations when it comes to manifestations - whether that be in dreams or otherwise.

So I think the best way forward might be to politely, respectfully but in a friendly way ask our spirits formally to feel free to manifest to us in ways that they feel most comfortable with.

Then take the strain out of things by relaxing, not trying hard to reach goals on this, give yourself some credit, as CH says; take it easy and let things take their course.

Some people recommend taking psychic things less seriously and more as a form of play.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
EyesOfPower
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:52 am Anyways how often do you remember your dreams? I know for some people they may be having dream experiences, but it may have to do with a lack of dream recall. Practicing dream recall might help with this. Dream journaling is a great way to start doing this. Even if it’s just a small detail that you remember writing that down every morning helps a lot. Sometimes even just communicating to your companions that you would like to have a dream visitation can be helpful as well.
I remember my dreams every time. Even last night I dreamed a spirit took the form of a grade school kid I knew, but it was either my volk or wraith because the table where the kid sat on, was drawn out on it "No Names", and volk and wraiths don't have any names.

I have had 2 girls in my dreams who I thought were succubus, but that was a while ago and I want something more recurring. I want a succubus girlfriend who comes by nightly to pleasure and keep me company not just a one off occurrence. I bought 4 succubus so far from creepy hollows and 2 nymphos thinking it might be a compatibility issue. I have money right now but I am let down so far, and I am hoping I don't need to keep on buying succubus just to get 1 of them to show up in my dreams. XX.XX

EyesOfPower
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:00 am One of the CH books on Great Arts Guidance has a manifestation spell. They both do but one is worded so as to invite the caster's bound spirits to manifest to their keeper in any way that they feel comfortable.
Are succubus and nymphos white arts or dark arts, because they have 2 books each $19.99 one with white arts and one with dark arts.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... k-ash.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... nolia.html

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

Succubi are dark arts and nymphos are white arts.

I remember there being a sleep cycle interaction in this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-C ... IRITS.html

That might be worth looking into as well.

EyesOfPower
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:50 am Succubi are dark arts and nymphos are white arts.

I remember there being a sleep cycle interaction in this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-C ... IRITS.html

That might be worth looking into as well.
I just bought this but the only thing i'm wondering is in the spell it says " in the form you
desire my see you in" and I don't know if thats an error or typo cause the my in it is throwing me off.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes, it does seem necessary to use the WA manifestation spell only for WA spirits and the DA one only for DA beings. Here's a quote from page 33 of the WA book.

"These spells help you have a better relationship with your White Arts spirits."

The DA book says: "These spells are intended to help you develop your relationship with your DA spirits." (pg 34)

By the way, have you seen the Encyclopedia pages on Nymphos & Succubi? They give extra useful information, including on the arts of both spirits.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=nympho

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=succubus

find it again.
EyesOfPower
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:30 am Yes, it does seem necessary to use the WA manifestation spell only for WA spirits and the DA one only for DA beings. Here's a quote from page 33 of the WA book.

"These spells help you have a better relationship with your White Arts spirits."

The DA book says: "These spells are intended to help you develop your relationship with your DA spirits." (pg 34)

By the way, have you seen the Encyclopedia pages on Nymphos & Succubi? They give extra useful information, including on the arts of both spirits.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=nympho

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=succubus
No I did not see the articles till now. I ended up buying both the Dark Arts book and White Arts book. Thanks for the tip.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

EyesOfPower wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:54 am [...]
No I did not see the articles till now. I ended up buying both the Dark Arts book and White Arts book. Thanks for the tip.
You're very welcome.

And I think those books are extremely useful. I do hope you can make progress with the manifestation issue.

I apologise if any Forum members think I'm labouring the point too strongly but it does seem that a combination of having goals and setting our bound spirit companions tasks - together with taking it easy on ourselves, giving ourselves some credit and not stressing about whether our goals have been met...that mix can help avoid forming blocks.

Having said that, some of the more experienced spirit keepers on this Forum have pointed out that it has taken some people many years before their psychic skills have developed to the point where they can see and hear their spirit companions. There are exceptions and people are different. Many people who have never taken a psychic development course in their life converse easily with their deceased partners or relatives, for example.

It can take time but none of it is impossible.

find it again.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”