venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have received my Gold Djinn for a few days now. She has long brown hair, blue eyes and golden skin just like my Bronwyn or Courtwind angels. She has a lovely name and fabulous character. My Djinn came through with spells as well as spirit for 3rd eyes. She is C5T3 obviously although it was discounted at that time. I feel her working on me. I had a very nice chat yesterday with her. I haven't seen her yet. Her energy is strong and angelic.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

draco_star898 and ASTER thanks for your descriptions, I now have a better idea of the reason behind the name Gold Djinn and of how they might manifest, as the thumbnail in the shop does not give a clear idea imo. I am going to get one, just need to understand on what I'd like him to specialize.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

windaaa wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:07 pm
I did ask CH, this is a reply from Mag

“ When working with your Djinn you can ask them to help you with endurance during magickal work, helping you conjure & work with magick, spells, and rituals. Your Djinn can be tasked to help you in any capacity where you work with magick spells (that you cast or that you purchase)”

What I want to know is what includes in magick itself, unfortunately they didn’t reply to that follow up question. They did reply to my other question about other things in the same email. According to one website, magick could means spell cast, divination, mediation etc
Magick includes a lot of thing, based on CH encyclopedia:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

So, if you do psychic magick, the djinn may be able to help with that : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
windaaa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravix of Fourhorn

I finally purchase it! A good deal like that is just hard to miss 8))
I chose divine angel. And as soon as i received approved email, i felt a visit, just a little bit but the energy’s strong. Probably because it’s the only C5T3 around.

My Gold Djinn said he looks like Jason Mamoa, but with belly :)|

@darkwing dook

Such a big umbrella magick is! Thanks for the link, it gave me masive understanding about the term, as in what type i can apply to my practices.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

windaaa wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:41 am Such a big umbrella magick is! Thanks for the link, it gave me masive understanding about the term, as in what type i can apply to my practices.
No problem, glad it helps : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My Gold Djinn friend announced his coming the night before I got him with a dream where the singer of Spandau Ballet was my date 8)) and in my head the song "Gold" from Spandau Ballet was playing loud. LOL Quite a special way to trigger my subconscious mind! Looking forward to welcoming him and starting bonding.

BTW what kind of offerings you give to this type of djinn? There is no info in the encyclopedia or maybe I have not seen it.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Vampirika wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:20 am My Gold Djinn friend announced his coming the night before I got him with a dream where the singer of Spandau Ballet was my date 8)) and in my head the song "Gold" from Spandau Ballet was playing loud. LOL Quite a special way to trigger my subconscious mind! Looking forward to welcoming him and starting bonding.

BTW what kind of offerings you give to this type of djinn? There is no info in the encyclopedia or maybe I have not seen it.
Djinn welcomed, and also I transferred him to his own personal vessel. I chose a golden hematite for him. I welcomed him with a a candle light and an Egyptian jasmine incense! I am feeling very excited about him. I am feeling strong calls for djinns in this period, that I did not have before...

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Gold djinn are essentially Marid Djinn, so you can look them up in the encyclopedia

My Gold Djinn personally loves lavender candles (I think a lot of djinn like purple and lavender??), any gemstones, and wants his vessel beside my pillow every night

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vampirika wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:20 am My Gold Djinn friend announced his coming the night before I got him with a dream where the singer of Spandau Ballet was my date 8)) and in my head the song "Gold" from Spandau Ballet was playing loud. LOL Quite a special way to trigger my subconscious mind! Looking forward to welcoming him and starting bonding.

This is so cute! Did you know that many Djinns have a soft spot for lavender? Well, most things lavender, except for incense sticks - they just don't seem to be a hit. Lol.
Some Djinns are really into Djinn rituals, while others prefer to keep things casual. If you're not sure what your Djinn is into, why not ask him? It's always best to be on the same page.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cndrow wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:40 pm Gold djinn are essentially Marid Djinn, so you can look them up in the encyclopedia

My Gold Djinn personally loves lavender candles (I think a lot of djinn like purple and lavender??), any gemstones, and wants his vessel beside my pillow every night
Thanks for sharing @cndrow, I will get lavender candles too!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”