Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravix of Fourhorn

Hi,
I have a gold djinn in my keep now,
I chose the one with Magic Ability, thinking he’ll be able to help me in psychic related issues. Then I realize.. maybe I was wrong? Did I ask him something beyond his ability?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... KILLS.html

There are various skills but some of them need a bit more explanation, especially for me, I’m new in this area and I’m still learning the terms and everything else. AFAIK, my gold djinn helps with spell casting. I don’t really do spell, I got 2 spells and a money bowl altar but that’s all. He is a fun guy, and I hate to think I’ll only be able to ask him to do divination with me, and I’m not even sure it’s included as “Magic Ability”? Maybe? Again, I’m new in this :*)

To those of you who also have Gold djinn in their keeps, could you please explain this to me?
What Gold Djinn with magic power does? What do you task them with? And while we’re at it, which one in

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRIAD-CU ... ATION.html

that would help develop your psychic ability? (I already have 2 out of several spirits there in my keep so I chose gold djinn to complete it by himself but didn’t know which to pick, but I felt strongly towards the one with Magic ability without knowing more about them)

Also,
What does this power mean: “ Earthen Power, Earthen Connection, Grounding”, “Mysticism”, “ Spiritual Power, Contact Spirits”, “Magic Conjuration, Magic Strength, Magic Ability”?

I know some of them really self explanatory, so this may come up as dumb questions, but there are the ones with broader terms, and I think it needs a bit more explanation, to me especially (english is not my first language and I got limited source for this meaningful knowledge, especially in my own language, spirit keeping would only seen as black magic). me and the others who are beginners and interested in keeping one would be very thankful for the explanations

\/

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

windaaa wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:34 am I chose the one with Magic Ability, thinking he’ll be able to help me in psychic related issues. Then I realize.. maybe I was wrong? Did I ask him something beyond his ability?

Mmmh, you may need to contact CH support about that. Although, there might be some reason why you chose magic ability, e.g. maybe your goal for psychic related issue can be solved using magic means, or others.

windaaa wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:34 am Also,
What does this power mean: “ Earthen Power, Earthen Connection, Grounding”, “Mysticism”, “ Spiritual Power, Contact Spirits”, “Magic Conjuration, Magic Strength, Magic Ability”?

I know some of them really self explanatory, so this may come up as dumb questions, but there are the ones with broader terms, and I think it needs a bit more explanation, to me especially (english is not my first language and I got limited source for this meaningful knowledge, especially in my own language, spirit keeping would only seen as black magic). me and the others who are beginners and interested in keeping one would be very thankful for the explanations
For this, it may be better to contact CH support as well, considering they have their own definitions. E.g. mysticism can be related to religious ecstasy, pursuing/achieving Oneness, altered states, communion with deities, etc. As you can see, some of them interrelate with other terms like spiritual power and contacting spirit, depending on your understanding of them.

And as you mentioned, some traditions or cultures give negative definitions on them : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

What a coincidence. I am waiting for my Gold Djinn to help me develop my 3 eye future to receive lucid dreams. I will tell you more, once I bonded with mine. I hope they can do a specific target help and complete task on the actual spells that was included in my order. I ordered the so called, SPIRELL - THIRD EYE POWER. It has 3rd eye control, focus, open with protection, channel power though it, balance of power, close it when willed, vision in wake, sleep, or meditative state. Check them out for this type for psychic as well.
windaaa wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:34 am Hi,
I have a gold djinn in my keep now,
I chose the one with Magic Ability, thinking he’ll be able to help me in psychic related issues. Then I realize.. maybe I was wrong? Did I ask him something beyond his ability?

There are various skills but some of them need a bit more explanation, especially for me, I’m new in this area and I’m still learning the terms and everything else. AFAIK, my gold djinn helps with spell casting. I don’t really do spell, I got 2 spells and a money bowl altar but that’s all. He is a fun guy, and I hate to think I’ll only be able to ask him to do divination with me, and I’m not even sure it’s included as “Magic Ability”? Maybe? Again, I’m new in this :*)

To those of you who also have Gold djinn in their keeps, could you please explain this to me?
What Gold Djinn with magic power does? What do you task them with? And while we’re at it, which one in

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRIAD-CU ... ATION.html

that would help develop your psychic ability? (I already have 2 out of several spirits there in my keep so I chose gold djinn to complete it by himself but didn’t know which to pick, but I felt strongly towards the one with Magic ability without knowing more about them)

Also,

\/

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There is a gold djinn in my family with a focus on magickal ability and her strengths definitely lie with magick conjuration and strengthening magickal talents. She could definitely help with conjuring energy that focuses towards spells related to psychic abilities; she can help me cast spells related to psychic abilities and she can boost any spells I have done for me relating to psychic abilities, but psychic development isn't where her main talents are.

Now, this isn't to say that gold djinn can't have a focus towards psychic or third eye development since they are definitely listed as a choice in the spirell for third eye and the triad for psychic development.

Earthen Power, Earthen Connection, and Grounding Djinn most likely focuses on development of skills related to nature, the elements, and drawing energy to your physical body from attaining a connection to earth. Plus by helping you attain a stronger connection to earthen power you will have access to energy to help you strengthen any earth magick you do.

Mysticism, Spiritual Power, and Contact Spirits Djinn most likely focus on spiritual body connection and skills related to the spirit realm and spirit communication. Helping you to develop any skills related to your spiritual body and helping you to feel a stronger tie to the spirit world.

windaaa
new here
new here

I realize i use the word especially abundantly. I swear I didn’t just learned that word :p)

@darkwing dook

I did ask CH, this is a reply from Mag

“ When working with your Djinn you can ask them to help you with endurance during magickal work, helping you conjure & work with magick, spells, and rituals. Your Djinn can be tasked to help you in any capacity where you work with magick spells (that you cast or that you purchase)”

What I want to know is what includes in magick itself, unfortunately they didn’t reply to that follow up question. They did reply to my other question about other things in the same email. According to one website, magick could means spell cast, divination, mediation etc

@ASTER

That’s such a great deal! + 90% discount. Maybe i should get that with green dragon I wanted. I worry the spell won’t work for me (as the other 2 spells i own ;( ) but now I got a Gold Djinn specialized in that area it might help? :@ Do you think the spells would work by themselves?

@draco_star898

I like your explanation, it’s very easy to understand. Thank you!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I just received mine too. I think this deal I picked up is really good. Have faith and trust Mag & Ash that whatever they are sending you is going to work. Try not to block it immediately right before even placing an order. Just trying to save you from frustration 😊
windaaa wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:07 pm I realize i use the word especially abundantly. I swear I didn’t just learned that word :p)

@darkwing dook

I did ask CH, this is a reply from Mag

“ When working with your Djinn you can ask them to help you with endurance during magickal work, helping you conjure & work with magick, spells, and rituals. Your Djinn can be tasked to help you in any capacity where you work with magick spells (that you cast or that you purchase)”

What I want to know is what includes in magick itself, unfortunately they didn’t reply to that follow up question. They did reply to my other question about other things in the same email. According to one website, magick could means spell cast, divination, mediation etc

@ASTER

That’s such a great deal! + 90% discount. Maybe i should get that with green dragon I wanted. I worry the spell won’t work for me (as the other 2 spells i own ;( ) but now I got a Gold Djinn specialized in that area it might help? :@ Do you think the spells would work by themselves?

@draco_star898

I like your explanation, it’s very easy to understand. Thank you!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

windaaa
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:03 pm I just received mine too. I think this deal I picked up is really good. Have faith and trust Mag & Ash that whatever they are sending you is going to work. Try not to block it immediately right before even placing an order. Just trying to save you from frustration 😊
Thank you! That’s really nice of you, sometimes I just don’t realize I actively block myself ()
how do you feel after receiving it? I hope it works for you! What kind of Gold Djinn did you receive? I’ll try it soon and probably choose Divine Angel instead.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

windaaa wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:10 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:03 pm I just received mine too. I think this deal I picked up is really good. Have faith and trust Mag & Ash that whatever they are sending you is going to work. Try not to block it immediately right before even placing an order. Just trying to save you from frustration 😊
Thank you! That’s really nice of you, sometimes I just don’t realize I actively block myself ()
how do you feel after receiving it? I hope it works for you! What kind of Gold Djinn did you receive? I’ll try it soon and probably choose Divine Angel instead.
I feel great 👍🏻 receiving my awesome gold Djinn. She came with that discounted, 3rd eye item, I talked about before with all those spells are included in it. I haven’t seen her yet, but I have noticed her because of my 3rd eye was focused other day but not so much today.My Djinn seem to have some kind of beautiful, aromatic flavours since I am writing on the forum this arvo. I am about to do chatty session with her. It has been all morning out kind of day so far.

I have two divine angels too. They are terrific and really able to boost your psychic. I have a green dragon. She is very close to me. You can’t go wrong with either choices.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I was about to purchase but I did not. I have hard times at deciding...when taking new beings home.

Does anybody know why the name "gold" djinn? ´Do they have gold skin or why that name?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

From what I've noticed they kind of do, but its not like 24k solid gold they're just really tan and kind of shimmery. When I see them in sparkley smoke form they have flecks of gold in a kind of glitter effect mixed in, like one lads smoke form is made up of several blue colors mixed with gold shimmers. I think the gold designation might denote their high vibrational level if you think of it in alchemical terms, they are considered to be royals of the marid class. This is just my thoughts on it and might be off base but it makes sense to me because their energy feels higher in energy vibes like the Bahai djinn do.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”