Gorgon keepers unite!

Zaeryliss
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wanted to start a thread specifically for Gorgon keepers! After posting a little bit about my own, it seemed like some of the other members were also curious what others have experienced with their Gorgon companions. So feel free to share that here! I’d personally love to hear any stories (interesting, funny, etc…), tips/advice, or fun little quirks that other gorgon keepers have to share!

I’ve had my Gorgon for a little while now, and our relationship definitely had its learning curves, but it was well worth it! I knew that they were supposed to be protective, but I didn’t realize just HOW protective they could be! Mine will be right at my side, or looming behind me if I run into trouble or get uneasy about something. I’m especially happy for that though in nightmares! She certainly has her own opinions about things, and sometimes i need that little bit of a push. But I’m grateful too that mine seems to respect whenever I tell her that I need to figure things out for myself. Sometimes she’ll still push a little, but ultimately it seems like her being ‘in my face’ occurs because she feels like I’m not standing up for myself as much as I need to.
I’d say I am as much her companion as she is mine, and by that I mean the level of thought, care and consideration that I put into interacting and caring for her most definitely is returned. I’m also surprised at just how much she wants to be involved in my daily life. Going somewhere mundane? She’s there. Just driving somewhere? She’s there. But again, feeling such a confident and protective companion so close is a nice comfort to have.

Ok. Now your turn! Anything I’ve said resonate with you? Have your own stories to share or just want the chance to share how much you love your own Gorgon companion? Here you go!

GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I ordered a Gorgon binding the other day and while I was walking my dog a few minutes ago I got the image of a Gorgon, followed by a green snake, in my head. I telepathically said hello to her and the word “danger” popped into my head. I reassured her that I’m safe and have never felt like I was in danger in my apartment complex, then thanked her for her diligence.

I ordered her because I work in a public library and the working environment is pretty dangerous, and I felt the need for extra protection since management refuses to do anything. I think she’s gonna be an awesome addition to my protection team. Personally, as a woman, I feel like I resonate well with gorgons (or at least that a Gorgon would be a good match for me) because of the myth of Medusa. I get the vibe that a Gorgon is a good match for women and people who are part of marginalized groups.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
Gurgurant
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Arch Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Gurgurant

Hi, I just acquired a Gorgon via a reverse adoption.The conjurer mentioned she is smitten with me. Anyway, I was curious as to the best methods for bonding and building a stronger connection. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Zaeryliss
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Gurgurant wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:16 pm Hi, I just acquired a Gorgon via a reverse adoption.The conjurer mentioned she is smitten with me. Anyway, I was curious as to the best methods for bonding and building a stronger connection. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Hello! Congrats on your new friend! 8))

One of the best ways I initially found to bond with my gorgon when she first arrived, was to wear her vessel. I’m not sure if it’s just mine or if it’s a gorgon thing, but she seemed to be interested in so many parts of my life. Things I never thought she would’ve cared to take an interest in; she’d find ways to let me know that she was invested in what was going on: be it at work, at home, at the blandest grocery store. Wear her vessel whenever you can; you never know what she’ll be interested in!

Another way I found to bond with my gorgon was through telepathy. It’s okay if you’re not great at it. Even if you haven’t connected enough to hear her responses, you can try just mentally talking to her. Tell her about your day, tell her what you hope to gain in having her as a companion, tell her you’re just happy to have her around!

Return to “Dark Arts”