Gradually increasing telekinesis in a dream state

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Lohcca
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A light elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Lohcca

Something interesting I've witnessed is that my telekinetic powers have gradually increased during several dreams. I tend to lucid dream often, but in a lucid dream you have full control over the perceived reality so that state doesn't count.

The dreams I'm talking about are completely normal, non-lucid dreams where you just play along in the narrative and then wake up with fuzzy memories. I'd like to argue that this type of dream is at least as interesting, but that's another discussion entirely.

Anyway, over the course of a number of regular dreams, my telekinetic ability to interact with the dream world has increased from being able to pluck single leaves from bushes with great effort to being able to open and close doors that are ajar as well as conjure mysterious resonant sounds from glass objects such as coffee cups and bowls

The method by which I manipulate the objects in the dreams is almost comically stereotyped. I extend my hand towards the object, tense the muscles in my forearm and imagine the object moving where I want it to go. That's how mental and spiritual power is used in many films and other media, but it's actually the absolute most natural thing?? Hmm.

Anyway, I wonder where this is all going. I don't think I've ever seen such a steady increase in new abilities in dreams like this before. Has anyone here experienced anything similar?

\:* Blessed Be \:*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Yes, I've found for many years that I'm very telekinetic in dreams. Well some dreams, not all - others are more psychological or have narrative elements.

One of the bizarre things of those dreams used to be me insisting in the dream that I really can do all of this when awake too. Then, as I eventually wake up, I'm disappointed to realise, yet again, that I'm still subject to the law of gravity etc.

At the risk of sounding like I'm making grandiose claims - but if I can't talk about these things here, I wonder where I can? - in the waking world I've been able to influence weather via a direct line of sight method that is close to, or actually is, a form of kinetics. Clearing rain clouds from the sky, calming winds etc. It's something I realised/acquired gradually over years, beginning with the kinetic aspect of Ki use. (cf Koichi Tohei's Ki In Daily Life - the section on influencing gambling machines.)

So that's a good example of having actually used a kinetic-type ability in the real world.

And it feels like the use of magic to aid in daily life is like a manipulation of events / reality. In the past I noticed that my efforts affected large scale weather systems too. nb I nowadays believe it's not such a good idea to mess about with the world we live in and it's better to focus on improving our own life.

So it's no surprise to me that in the dream world I have far more abilities like that than in our mundane realm.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:22 am Yes, I've found for many years that I'm very telekinetic in dreams. Well some dreams, not all - others are more psychological or have narrative elements.

One of the bizarre things of those dreams used to be me insisting in the dream that I really can do all of this when awake too. Then, as I eventually wake up, I'm disappointed to realise, yet again, that I'm still subject to the law of gravity etc.
This is the same as I've experienced all my life. I would have dreams of just starting out moving small things, pebbles, cutlery, cups, then by the end of the dream I have a car spinning gracefully on the front bumper, totally vertical. Then I wake up and try to spin my ceiling fan, alas, to no avail. I had a pretty intense phase in my teenage years when I would practice with psi-wheels, still have a few around, but never got anywhere with those, either.

I wish I could say that these dreams actually lead to something, but all I can really say is that you're not alone in having them.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Lohcca
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A light elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Lohcca

Lewk wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:22 am Yes, I've found for many years that I'm very telekinetic in dreams. Well some dreams, not all - others are more psychological or have narrative elements.

At the risk of sounding like I'm making grandiose claims - but if I can't talk about these things here, I wonder where I can? - in the waking world I've been able to influence weather via a direct line of sight method that is close to, or actually is, a form of kinetics. Clearing rain clouds from the sky, calming winds etc. It's something I realised/acquired gradually over years, beginning with the kinetic aspect of Ki use. (cf Koichi Tohei's Ki In Daily Life - the section on influencing gambling machines.)

So that's a good example of having actually used a kinetic-type ability in the real world.

And it feels like the use of magic to aid in daily life is like a manipulation of events / reality. In the past I noticed that my efforts affected large scale weather systems too. nb I nowadays believe it's not such a good idea to mess about with the world we live in and it's better to focus on improving our own life.

So it's no surprise to me that in the dream world I have far more abilities like that than in our mundane realm.
That's very interesting!

When I was a kid, maybe seven or eight years old, I was very fascinated by rainy weather and "invoking" rain clouds.

I used to use my hands just like in my dreams, but of course, looking straight at the part of the sky I was trying to influence was also involved. I came up with a little rain song that I sang to facilitate the process and make the rain come faster, and it almost didn't go a summer day without me staring at the sky and thinking "should I try?".

The results varied to say the least, but it would perhaps be interesting to try to bring it up again. I've noticed that I still do a mild form of this from time to time when I get bored and have to wait/sit still, including when I'm sitting by my son (waiting for him to fall asleep in the evening) and looking out the window. I usually look at the treetops and try to influence whether they sway in the wind or not. Sounds a bit odd when I write it like this, but I think it's something many people actually do try!

\:* Blessed Be \:*
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i have had vivid lucid dreams of aliens, wars, traveling dimesons, vast distant of space without a ship. see bizarre bleep mediating but i never had a dream about moving objects. now i am trying to think if i ever have.

not trying to derail the convo, i am just reading it and commenting.

i dont think telekensis is in my deck this life time. but it would be cool. i would bend the spoon to all my friends and make them freak out.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”