venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't think that programs will have enough color to ain my wings and my hair 😁 I have such unique celestial astral body, it would be very hard to get the right image.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:57 am I don't think that programs will have enough color to ain my wings and my hair 😁 I have such unique celestial astral body, it would be very hard to get the right image.
I feel like what you should use the program for are head shots, not full body, its pretty hard to get everything you want. I'll try and see if I can actually get my astral body looking around 95% tomorrow currently its only like 50, hahaha.

Did get my original Companion a nice render version looks very mommy hahaha.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Those are cool creations, thanks @Satella for sharing!
I tried one AI tool on Discord but never really got images resembling my spirits, I instead got very interesting fantasy worlds, it is fun to play with AI tools.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Darknorth wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:21 pm @Satella and @Elijah how exactly did you use AI to generate the image? Did you put in your spirit descriptions? Since I can't communicate with my spirit, how do you suggest I get this description?
I put in the description of them as best as I can, and then let the AI do its thing.
You can ask them what color their hair is, and go through each hair color. Lol. Do they have long or short hair? Or are they curvy or straight?
That's what I do as a scrub. Then you can ask them the same about their eye color.
It takes longer for eyes to ask because there are so many different eye colors, but usually they'd have blond/black/brown/red hair.

I usually just generate portraits, but if you want to include more details like with my Angels, I'd ask what their wings look like and how tall they are. Or maybe you'd like to know how they would like to manifest as?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Where do you download this application? What those initials stands for?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Satella , check out my signature. My wings are far more but pretty accurate with colour changes as well as my hair that changes the same as my wings. But stays light brown undertones. Supposed to have more gold - silver light around my entire being is wearing light. But this is good enough for my wings.

Satella wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:55 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:57 am I don't think that programs will have enough color to ain my wings and my hair 😁 I have such unique celestial astral body, it would be very hard to get the right image.
I feel like what you should use the program for are head shots, not full body, its pretty hard to get everything you want. I'll try and see if I can actually get my astral body looking around 95% tomorrow currently its only like 50, hahaha.

Did get my original Companion a nice render version looks very mommy hahaha.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have to admit, that I'm pretty outraged by seeing those images. Please don't take it personal, but the art theft commited by those who programmed the AIs is just horrific.

This style reminded me of Lukiya. A fellow German artist who passed away last year. She has always been struggling with art theft and people trying to impersonate her on social media. Seeing and knowing that her art is being used like this to feed AIs without her permisson, especially now after she had lost her fight to cancer, is totally heartbreaking.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Today I found out...”