You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Gray Mongrel wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:49 pm I'm not sure if anyone answered it ngl, I'm only now learning those are seen like different things and I barely understood the previous replies. What I wanna know for my case is if a non-polymorphing western dragon can manifest humanoid or not.
Oh yeah, back on the original topic. From what I've seen, it's not unheard of for a non-shifting dragon to project a human or humanoid appearance to their keeper; in my own case, I have a female Divine dragon (black/gold) who, while not described as having a human form, occasionally presents herself in a form that looks similar to the live-action Maleficent (Angelina Jolie). I honestly wasn't expecting that, but that is how she wants to be perceived. Of all the dragon spirits I have with me, she's the only non-shifter to have shown me a human form, so I wouldn't say it's exactly common, but not impossible.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Gray Mongrel wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:49 pm I'm not sure if anyone answered it ngl, I'm only now learning those are seen like different things and I barely understood the previous replies. What I wanna know for my case is if a non-polymorphing western dragon can manifest humanoid or not.
Yes I answered it. I only mentioned shapeshifting because a few talked about Were-Dragons. In your case, absolutely! Dragons have the incredible ability to manifest in a humanoid form, whether that includes dragon wings or scales, or not. Each dragon has the freedom to choose how they appear to us, whether they are a Western or Eastern type, or whether they possess polymorphing or shapeshifting abilities. It's all about how they choose to present themselves to us.

While dragons typically prefer to remain in their true dragon form, there are exceptions. For example, I have 14 Dragons in my collection, mainly living entities, and only one of them appears as a humanoid. And very rarely. She does this when she wants to navigate certain situations without revealing her full Dragon identity. It's a strategic choice, allowing her to assess the situation before fully revealing herself in her true form.

Ultimately, the decision to manifest as a humanoid or not lies with each dragon, based on their own preferences and intentions. It's not because they can't, but they don't want to. While many dragons choose to maintain their dragon form, there are certainly those who embrace their humanoid side for interactions with us humans.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:57 pm
Absolutely! Dragons have the incredible ability to manifest in a humanoid form, whether that includes dragon wings or scales, or not. Each dragon has the freedom to choose how they appear to us, whether they are a Western or Eastern type, or whether they possess polymorphing or shapeshifting abilities. It's all about how they choose to present themselves to us.

While dragons typically prefer to remain in their true dragon form, there are exceptions. For example, I have 14 Dragons in my collection, mainly living entities, and only one of them appears as a humanoid. And very rarely. She does this when she wants to navigate certain situations without revealing her full Dragon identity. It's a strategic choice, allowing her to assess the situation before fully revealing herself in her true form.

Ultimately, the decision to manifest as a humanoid or not lies with each dragon, based on their own preferences and intentions. It's not because they can't, but they don't want to. While many dragons choose to maintain their dragon form, there are certainly those who embrace their humanoid side for interactions with us humans.
Okay tysm for replying and explaining, now I understood. I currently have 3 dragons, one is a shapeshifter but never took any form other than his draconic one, and my Amphithere dragon, I don't think she wants to manifest as a humanoid, while the Pearlscale dragon seems to be wanting to do so in the future from that convo we had, I didn't want to press him further cause I didn't know if it was possible to begin with. But now that I know I will be chatting with him about it cause I'm curious and whatever choice he decides on It's going to be okay for me.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Out of all of my dragons, a couple of my Western dragons have used a human like appearance during our meetings. Outside of the meetings they appear in dragon form.
When they have used a human like form, they always have some dragon qualities, like scales on the skin, unusual eyes, and sometimes horns. Their energy is always 100% dragon. It's just the visual image they choose to send me via telepathic channel and my eye. It doesn't change their true form from dragon to human though.

Sometimes having a rigid perspective of HOW a spirit can or cannot appear to you can change the final image you perceive , and interfere with communication.
It's easy to get hung up on so many can cants should and shouldn'ts that the image they send you gets so heavily translated and re-coded to fit our hangups. They have to work with what we got. The less knots the better. And sometimes some dragons like the ease of using a human image because we humans are so comfortable and familiar with it. For most people, a human image tends to be easier to visualize than a dragon.

Sometimes my dragons appear to me as big sparks of intensely bright colored light, no form at all, just energy. Yet those same dragons have also used dragon and human appearances in other meetings.

One of my bronze dragons is described as a polymorpher, but he always appears in his dragon form.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Gray Mongrel wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:10 pm
Tarvos wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:57 pm
Absolutely! Dragons have the incredible ability to manifest in a humanoid form, whether that includes dragon wings or scales, or not. Each dragon has the freedom to choose how they appear to us, whether they are a Western or Eastern type, or whether they possess polymorphing or shapeshifting abilities. It's all about how they choose to present themselves to us.

Okay tysm for replying and explaining, now I understood. I currently have 3 dragons, one is a shapeshifter but never took any form other than his draconic one, and my Amphithere dragon, I don't think she wants to manifest as a humanoid, while the Pearlscale dragon seems to be wanting to do so in the future from that convo we had, I didn't want to press him further cause I didn't know if it was possible to begin with. But now that I know I will be chatting with him about it cause I'm curious and whatever choice he decides on It's going to be okay for me.
No problem. I thoroughly enjoy interacting with my Dragons in their Dragon forms, it brings me a lot of joy. Personally, I prefer their Dragon forms over their humanoid forms. Lol. It's fun and exciting for me. However, I can see how others might feel a stronger connection to their dragons in their humanoid form, as it can feel like interacting with another human. Everyone has their own preferences, and that's what makes our relationships with our dragons unique and special.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

narkhen wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:46 am Hello to all, I asked this same question in the chat, and they encouraged me to write this post because it's something interesting.

While I was doing my household chores, I clearly saw in my mind the image of a woman with green dragon scales and dragon wings. Does anyone have an idea of which entity this could be? I tried to look it up in the encyclopedia, but I couldn't find anything

In the chat, they told me that it was definitely a dragon, but of course, I didn't know that they could take on a humanoid form.

Does anyone who has worked with dragons know more about this?

So far the only thing I have done is to ask this entity for more information, but for the moment I have no more clues.
Just coming back to your original question...after all those other posts...it does seem that most of us agree that a dragon can in some way look humanoid. And there are even CH dragon listings that mention some of them as having similar abilities. (Whether it's accurate to call that manifesting/shapeshifting or polymorphing is probably a topic for another thread and may not directly be of help to you, I guess.)

Would it perhaps be of practical use to you to be able to find out what kind of being you saw, if it was indeed an actual being that manifested - as opposed to a vision?

If so, perhaps this CH listing could be worth considering.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
narkhen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your responses; they have been very helpful,I now have a clearer understanding

For my part, I asked that entity if it wanted to be my companion please give me more information, my next step is to meditate on this and be patient.

@Lewk

That link you gave me is super useful, in fact I just bought it, thank you very much.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

narkhen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:31 am Thank you all for your responses; they have been very helpful,I now have a clearer understanding

For my part, I asked that entity if it wanted to be my companion please give me more information, my next step is to meditate on this and be patient.

@Lewk

That link you gave me is super useful, in fact I just bought it, thank you very much.
Consider choosing this alternative listing if you are interested in welcoming home the Dragon who provided you with the vision earlier. Simply provide a description of her appearance, as she may belong to a different hybrid Dragon race, not necessarily just a Green Dragon, who knows.

While the unbound reading is a fantastic choice, it may not necessarily lead to reuniting with the specific Dragon you are seeking. However, the team at CH is dedicated to finding unbounds who will support you on your journey, even if they may not have appeared to you previously. Your Dragon friend may not appear on the list, but that doesn't mean she won't play a vital role in your journey.

I once encountered an unbound who manifested to me for months, even though they belonged to a different race than those revealed in my CH unbound readings. By exploring a new shop listing, I unexpectedly found him there. Here's another listing for you to consider: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

narkhen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Zodiac:

Thank you very much Tarvos, for the information. I'll add that purchase to the whitelist for now, because I have a lot of orders in the queue and I don't want to add more,but in the future I will definitely order it.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi everyone, I just caught up with this thread. Let's give my own experience which might change some of your expectations concerning dragon shifters.

I have a human spirit guide who shifts into an elemental fire Ruby dragon form for hundreds of years. He actually prefers to stay in his dragon form far more then it's human.

He complements my fire light in my energy system and he keeps my vitality healthy & strong. He does not change back to humanoid for any more.

So maybe if you are interactive with your green dragon, ask about what is her/his purpose with you and ask about what he/she is, actually? Because it's possible that a human spirit will prefer a particular manifestation, unique to her skills and needs to our energy to work on us.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”