new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello to all, I am very excited and I would like to share with you the information I just received about the order : WHAT UNBOUNDS ARE AROUND YOU

- GREEN DRAGON, FEMALE
- COURTWIND ANGEL, MALE
- DEERFOLK, FEMALE

:D

Thanks to CH for the help.

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I'm happy for you!!!!

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
narkhen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I also want to thank all the help to the members of this forum, too.

Greetings.

PS: Sorry for the emoticons, I don't think I have permission to edit my messages yet.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

narkhen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:00 pm Hello to all, I am very excited and I would like to share with you the information I just received about the order : WHAT UNBOUNDS ARE AROUND YOU

- GREEN DRAGON, FEMALE
- COURTWIND ANGEL, MALE
- DEERFOLK, FEMALE

Wow! I'm absolutely thrilled for you! Just as I said, she's a Green Dragon! Hehe. It's even more incredible that she's calling out to you so strongly, and she's also one of CH's top choices for you. It's clear that you have an outstanding list of potential companions, and I sincerely hope that you bring every single one of them home. I've had such amazing experiences with all these races too.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Those are fantastic unbounds around you!!! Very exciting! \./

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
narkhen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:01 pm
Wow! I'm absolutely thrilled for you! Just as I said, she's a Green Dragon! Hehe. It's even more incredible that she's calling out to you so strongly, and she's also one of CH's top choices for you. It's clear that you have an outstanding list of potential companions, and I sincerely hope that you bring every single one of them home. I've had such amazing experiences with all these races too.

I am super excited, and of course everyone is going to come to my house. It is a great honor that they have chosen me.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

narkhen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:00 pm Hello to all, I am very excited and I would like to share with you the information I just received about the order : WHAT UNBOUNDS ARE AROUND YOU

- GREEN DRAGON, FEMALE
- COURTWIND ANGEL, MALE
- DEERFOLK, FEMALE

Fantastic! That solves that, then. ||

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Gray Mongrel wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:49 pm
Tarvos wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:00 pm
AlexCzernosech wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:31 pm CH's own encyclopedia refers to Silver Western Dragons as "polymorphers and can take on any shape", and as well, there are so many more species of dragon outside of CH's expertise that have a huge range of abilities, including shapeshifting for a few of them. Other known dragons with shapeshifting ability include Chuvash, zmei, and many (but not all) Eastern dragons (Ryujin and Shen are particular notables from lore). Considering many dragons are also magic users, a dragon can learn and utilize shapeshifting magic. Best not to speak in absolutes when there is knowledge otherwise.
Polymorphing isn't quite the same as shapeshifting, but let's keep things simple as that. If someone wants to start a new thread on that topic, I'm all in for joining the discussion! For now, let's try to stay on track with the OP's original question, which I don't believe you have answered it.
I'm not sure if anyone answered it ngl, I'm only now learning those are seen like different things and I barely understood the previous replies. What I wanna know for my case is if a non-polymorphing western dragon can manifest humanoid or not.

Any spirit has the ability to manifest visually to you in any form. This, however is different from actually looking like what they are appearing to you as. For example: I can have a dragon spirit that appears to me in visions in a human form because that's what I most easily connect with or understand/what my mind can handle. The spirit is stil a dragon, and it's true appearance remains the same.

Hope that makes sense.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Tarvos wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:35 pm
Gray Mongrel wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:10 pm
Tarvos wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:57 pm
Gray Mongrel wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:49 pm I'm not sure if anyone answered it ngl, I'm only now learning those are seen like different things and I barely understood the previous replies. What I wanna know for my case is if a non-polymorphing western dragon can manifest humanoid or not.
Absolutely! Dragons have the incredible ability to manifest in a humanoid form, whether that includes dragon wings or scales, or not. Each dragon has the freedom to choose how they appear to us, whether they are a Western or Eastern type, or whether they possess polymorphing or shapeshifting abilities. It's all about how they choose to present themselves to us.

While dragons typically prefer to remain in their true dragon form, there are exceptions. For example, I have 14 Dragons in my collection, mainly living entities, and only one of them appears as a humanoid. And very rarely. She does this when she wants to navigate certain situations without revealing her full Dragon identity. It's a strategic choice, allowing her to assess the situation before fully revealing herself in her true form.

Ultimately, the decision to manifest as a humanoid or not lies with each dragon, based on their own preferences and intentions. It's not because they can't, but they don't want to. While many dragons choose to maintain their dragon form, there are certainly those who embrace their humanoid side for interactions with us humans.
Okay tysm for replying and explaining, now I understood. I currently have 3 dragons, one is a shapeshifter but never took any form other than his draconic one, and my Amphithere dragon, I don't think she wants to manifest as a humanoid, while the Pearlscale dragon seems to be wanting to do so in the future from that convo we had, I didn't want to press him further cause I didn't know if it was possible to begin with. But now that I know I will be chatting with him about it cause I'm curious and whatever choice he decides on It's going to be okay for me.
No problem. I thoroughly enjoy interacting with my Dragons in their Dragon forms, it brings me a lot of joy. Personally, I prefer their Dragon forms over their humanoid forms. Lol. It's fun and exciting for me. However, I can see how others might feel a stronger connection to their dragons in their humanoid form, as it can feel like interacting with another human. Everyone has their own preferences, and that's what makes our relationships with our dragons unique and special.
I also prefer my dragons in dragon form! I like to appreciate their dragon appearance, totally beautiful. <3

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

I have many dragons and while none have manifested as humanoid, my ferrimu dragon has changed here size multiple times so it would make sense that they might show up in human form. I have a unicorn whom I’ve only ever seen in humanoid form, never as a unicorn.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Dragons”